When you call, mention priority code 16HH-HRRF

Rating and Reviews: Cerwin-Vega P1800SX

Extend your low end with this Cerwin-Vega P-Series powered subwoofer -- a 2000-watt Class D amplifier pushing an 18" woofer in a tough hardwood cabinet.

"Good clean bass!!" submitted April 15, 2013

By a customer from hotmail.com in Vista, CA
Musical Background: Dj
Music Style: Latino Music and All types of English Music
Overall: This is an amazing speaker. Totally what I was searching for, it has that clean punchy bass that people spect when playing songs with alot of bass, like hip hop and latino beats.

"Very Clean Punchy Lows. Awesome SUB" submitted January 26, 2014

By DJ F in Orlando, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Mobile DJ.. Mostly private parties, Public Events, and Religious Events
Music Style: Current Top 40, Old skool from 80's to current.. Hip Hop, R & B, Reggae, Pop, Country, House, Latin House, Tribal, West Indian,
Overall: Awesome Sub. I haven't gigged yet with it. But I stressed tested it for about 2 hours. no distortion, no Signs of overheating, no Limit light coming on even at high volumes... Just Clean Bass. Great for any size Venue. 725 continuous with a 2000 watt Class D Amp. Cerwin Vega Is pretty well known for they're clean Bass. Top Quality. Thanks Cerwin Vega and most of all thanks zzsounds.com!!!!

"Great Low End!!!" submitted May 25, 2014

Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: You Name It!!!
Overall: This Sub-woofer is A Monster!!! Bass Can be Heard from hundreds of feet away inside or outside!!! And Shakes The dance Floor!!! Only ? I have is when the limiter light does come on is this normal or do you have to back off because in the book is say 's to back off a little but in the description it says its a feature that keeps it from getting damaged ???

"Major Issue with this Sub" submitted August 6, 2014

By JASON CORBIN in HARRISBURG, PA
Musical Background: PRO DJ AND CHAMPION TAILGATER
Music Style: I PLAY ALL TYPES OF MUSIC
Overall: First zZounds is great! I got this subwoofer yesterday. I hooked it up and after 1min at about 1/4 to half gain it made a loud POP and started to smoke. No protection lights or anything and then sounded like it was blown. I had it hooked up to a Peavey Escort 6000 in the subwoofer out. The EQ was all set to 0. I called zZounds right away and they are issuing a pick-up today. I advised them I have a job to do this Friday and need his woofer because I charged the customer extra for the use of the Subwoofer. I hope to get it by Friday night. The rep I spoke to was very helpful and said they would do everything they can but not sure it will make it. They have to get this one back first before they ship the replacement. Keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks zZounds for all your help. Oh by the way they had my original equipment shipped next day for FREE. What a great company. Will update when I get replacement. Hoping this was just a bad amp and not Cerwin Vega.

"Looked Good on my Screen" submitted June 4, 2014

By Dan R in TWSP OF WASHINGTON, NJ
Musical Background: DJ for 16 years
Music Style: House Music
Overall: Ordered this sub on a Saturday and received in on Tuesday. zZsounds is amazing. Unfortunately when I got home to hook my sub up, the sub was DOA. I hooked my tops up to it and signal would flow to my tops and their sound was fine but the sub would not produce an ounce of sound. I tried multiple sets of cable (Mogami, Hosa & Monster) and still no sound would come out of the sub. Even the high pass/low pass filter on the back would work properly with my tops but no booming bass. This sub looked good, smelled good & even probably would have been good but its a dud. zZsounds handled the RMA EXTREMELY well and professional providing me with amazing support for this. Not sure if I will stick with Cerwin and move to another brand but I wish it did work so I could be driving some people insane.

""NOT PRO " Cerwin Vega P1800SX" submitted February 13, 2013

By Bill A in Elizabethton, TN
Musical Background: Drums since 1974 and sound since 1979
Music Style: Heavy Metal and Rock
Overall: VERY weak 700 watts,my cabnet had BIG TIME issuse. With it not even on you could push on top of the cabnet and it would sqeak, and at about 90db it sounded like it was coming apart as well as the limit lights pretty well were GLOWING,good sound though at lower volumes, but come on...it's a SUB. I returned my CV and ordered a QSC KW181 and so far have seen 100-110 db spl and have never seen the limiter lights even flicker, and it runs nice and cool, KW181 is a THOUSAND time better!!!
20 of 28 people (71.43%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Jury Still Out" submitted October 27, 2014

By Frederick Grant in Douglasville, GA
Musical Background: 20 year DJ
Music Style: Hip Hop. Reggae, Pop Country
Overall: I own 2 of these........when they work, they sound good. Definitely powerful and can make some noise.....BUT. I think they are poorly built. They clip really easily and in less than a year they have had the amps replaced in both of them. Disappointed at the quality....would not purchase it again if I had the option

When you call, mention priority code 16HH-HRRF. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976