When you call, mention priority code 158J-T2DS

Rating and Reviews: Cerwin-Vega P1500X

This powered PA speaker has it all: a built-in mixer with 3 XLR and 1/4" inputs, on-board limiting, Vega Bass Boost, and an impressive 1500 watts of power.

"Don't Sleep On Cerwin Vega!!!" submitted March 2, 2014

By John C in Houston, TX
Musical Background: I've been DJ'ing for more than 20 years
Music Style: R&B, Blues, Jazz, Hip Hop, Zydeco, House, Latin, Reggae, Rock, Pop, and Country Western
Overall: I did a ton of reviews before buying these speakers, and now I feel convicted to write one of my own. So here's my story... Being from the "old school" I'd run house speakers (Pioneer HPM100 with a pair of Pioneer 822 studio monitors) to do my JD gigs years ago. They delivered a very good powerful sound, but still they were "house" speakers. Fast forward to the present, when I decided to get back into DJ'ing more frequently, I knew I wanted a powerful, clear, rugged sound system to get my music heard at the highest quality level, while having portability. I went to Guitar Center, and heard some Alto's, JBL EOS, and Mackie Thump series. I was not impressed with any of them. Soooo I went back to the drawing board. Since I can read specs. quite well, I decided to do some online research. I considered a few choices... Behringer, Milan, Mackie Pro series, and JBL SRX series. I decided on the Cerwin Vega's and MAN, what a good sounding loudspeaker!!! I have a DJ buddy who has some JBL SRX 700's (non-powered) and my Cerwin Vega's sound just as clean, and powerful, if not better! I bought 2 of these, and a subwoofer (P1800sx). I plan to buy 1 or 2 more as soon as I'm able. Bottom line... Don't sleep on the Vega!!!

"Cerwin-Vega P1500X Loudspeaker. The Bomb!" submitted March 8, 2013

By Dj Pat Tucci in Youngstown, OH
Overall
Musical Background: Started Keyboards when I was 12, Played in all types of bands until the mid 80's. Benn DJing for about 20 years.
Music Style: Hip Hop Dance, Whatever the Venue.
Overall: Over the years i think I had just about all the passive and powered speakers on the market. I DJ the Club scene and put a lot of stress on speakers and subs. The P1500X by far is the best of the best. Ton of power and great all around sound. I was going to buy the K12's until I heard these. No question about it. If you want power and Quality sound, this is the one for you.
15 of 16 people (93.75%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Very Happy" submitted June 25, 2013

Musical Background: Mobile DJ
Music Style: Alittle of everything.
Overall: Had a pair of Alto 15's but wanted more power.Man did I get it.I work at a gym so when they came I set them up right away .All I can is whoa.They seem to just keep going & going when I was pushing them.The other good thing was that I got them in 24 hours from ordering them.Can't wait to do a party.

"Incredible Value in Mid-Range Priced Powered Speaker" submitted May 7, 2013

By Brian B in Oklahoma City, OK
Overall
Musical Background: Playing music since 1975, Professionally since 1981.
Music Style: Smooth Jazz, Straight Ahead, Funk, Old School R&B.
Overall: I recently purchased this unit from ZZounds.com and run my saxophone(s) wireless microphone (soprano.alto.tenor) while at the same time playing an ipod for a one-man jazz act. After using this unit I now wish that I had made the purchase a lot sooner because my sound quality has increased exponentially. I do recommend a small mixer to bring out an even better quality sound in my case I use LR Baggs Acoustic DI. I was going to buy local but ZZounds.com met the local price, allowed me to split the payments to make it easier to start using the better equip., and delivered it to my doorstep. I will buy from these guyz again!!!

When you call, mention priority code 158J-T2DS. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976