When you call, mention priority code 161Y-SPH0

Rating and Reviews: Cerwin-Vega CVA28 Speaker

Thanks to an efficient 3-way design with dual 8" woofers and a concentric tweeter, the surprisingly compact CVA-28 powered speaker pushes out 800 watts peak.

"WOW" submitted January 2, 2014

By william nowell in keene, TX
Musical Background: Been spinning tunes sense the early 80s
Music Style: Little bit of everything
Overall: I am a mobile DJ, prior to getting my set of CVA28 's I was toting around 2 Behringer B115D and a pair of Peavey PV215D Mid way threw my first show I turned off everything but my CVA28s and my single CVA18 The sound was incredible. These things are amazing. I have sense sold everything but my Cerwin Vega speakers. These little thinga are a bit heavy, but I am now able to load everything into the back of my grand cherokee. I have not looked back.

"Cerwin Vega is back!!" submitted January 16, 2010

Musical Background: Active Keyboardist
Music Style: All but country
Sound: I sold my dual 15" JBLs for these and never looked back, every day these amaze me!! I have NEVER heard a better speaker in my life. They pack a punch that will rip doors off their frame!! Feature: Full set of controls on the back and more. Ease of Use: All in one, what more could you want? Plug and play. Quality: Glued and screwed- built to last. Needs corner protectors though. Value: A bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. Manufacturer Support: Never needed it. The Wow Factor: They look as good as they sound. Overall: A 10- hands down
39 of 41 people (95.12%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"outstanding performance " submitted March 11, 2014

By William D in Phoenix, AZ
Musical Background: Pro DJ for 10+ years
Music Style: House, latin..
Overall: After being a mobile dj for more than 10 years I got tired of hauling larger and heavier speakers.So I decided to change my set up to a smaller but powerful speakers and so far I've been happy with them since I no longer experience any back pain. Seriously this compact loudspeakers put out tremendous sound! Cerwin Vega all the way!

"Most Definitly" submitted April 9, 2014

By David Gianini in 2901 University Meadows Dr., MO
Musical Background: Live DJ sets at parties and at home. Been djing since 1999
Music Style: Mainly club tracks, hip-hop, dub, trance, etc
Overall: This Cerwin Vega dual 8" does all the damage you'll need. It performs like dual 15''s. I am very, very impressed. The 3-way sound gives you exactly what you need. Just mess with the gain and the few switches on back and you should experience greatness within a few minutes. Seriously. I am buying another one sometime soon from zzounds for sure!!

When you call, mention priority code 161Y-SPH0. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976