When you call, mention priority code 155R-51ZR

Rating and Reviews: Cerwin-Vega CVA-118

Get deep, clear Cerwin-Vega bass in a portable enclosure. Loaded with a custom 18" woofer, the CVA-118 pushes out 700 watts continuous and 1400 watts peak.

"Bass in our place!!!" submitted January 13, 2011

Overall
Sound: We added this subwoofer to our church PA system and it is fantastic! The bass coming from this unit nicely complements the two full range speakers with dual 8 inch drivers and tweeter we already had. This single purchase has given us the most "bang for our buck". Thank you. Feature: This unit provides all the necessary flexibility to connect almost to any audio system. Ease of Use: If you have any knowledge of subwoofers, this unit should be a breeze to install. Quality: Very well built unit! Value: Very competitive pricing for a unit of such caliber! The Wow Factor: You don't buy this unit for its looks (even though it looks very nice), you buy this unit because CV subwoofers put out the big bass!!! Overall: For as long as it operates for many years without failure!

"The CVA118 is the "Oscar Robertson/Albert Puljos" of active subwoofers." submitted June 24, 2010

By a customer from verizon.net
Musical Background: Disc Jockey- Mobile and NightClubs
Music Style: Hip-Hop, Old School, Reggae, Club
Sound: The bass is strong out of this little box its unreal. I plugged my mixer straight into it and just started performing I set the xover to 105Hz and boom! I'm going to buy another one next month for my xtra large venues. The lows are deep and clear and it doesn't miss- I usually carry two Yorkville 750's & a B52 Basshorn with a Qsc 2450 PA Driverack, for my mid-sized gigs- Well my back is going to love me now with such a full & deep bass that the Cva has, I can just use 2 lightweight active tops and let this CVa118 do all the work and not lose any thing- portable thunder is here. Feature: It's so flexible and easy to use- you can set your lowpass to any Hz from 65 to 130 no pre-sets for the low end. You can just plug your active tops to the high pass outputs the select one of it presets or you can select bypass and run your tops full range giving you an even deeper sound. No more electronic crossovers needed. You can adjust polarity, and change settings even while its pumping full throttle and you don't have to worry about damaging it. Ease of Use: It's heavy so make sure you have a handtruck or a dolly, But the CVA118 has to be the most versatile and easiest to setup active subwoofer to date. Just plug,play and adjust to the sound (low or high) that you want. Quality: It's sturdy the UPS driver had trouble getting it off the truck. (he was rough with it) but when I plugged it up it played no problem. I set the volume level to about 75% and left it on for 5hrs It was still playing strong no overheating or clipping. It's a beast. Manufacturer Support: I tried to go to the Cerwin-Vega.com site to register my product with no success. I have to use the mail in post cards that came with it. Something is wrong with their site. The product does come with a 3yr warranty but you have to register within 10days. The Wow Factor: I can't believe how much space this baby saves me. I can now fill a room that holds 350people with top quality sound and deep/punchy bass and I can pack my system in car compared to a cargo van, I'm making more money because I don't need to pay someone to help me set up. Overall: I'll buy another one in a heartbeat. I own basshorns and other passive subs they are all for sale by the end of the month- The CVA118 does it all for me.
17 of 18 people (94.44%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Best Sub Without a Question" submitted September 24, 2013

By DJ R in New York, NY
Musical Background: 19 yrs
Music Style: RnB, Hip Hop, House, Pop, Club, Reggae
Overall: The Title says it all. I spent 2 days testing out all top subs. This includes JBL, QSC, EV, Yahama, ETC and this thing blew them away. The bass is solid pounding and you feel it from head to toe. My friend and I tested it out the first day I got it, when I turned everything off he said he had a ringing noise in his ear. That was just 1 sub.

"here comes the boom!!!" submitted May 21, 2013

By joe c in harlingen, TX
Musical Background: drummer . 20+ yrs
Music Style: variety
Overall: I researched every name brand powered sub I could think of. but kept coming back to this one. good thing I did this thing is insane! only have one right now but am purchasing another a.s.a.p.! need bass ? get one , nuff said

"even one of these packs some punch!!" submitted July 26, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: drummer business equipment mngr
Music Style: variety
Sound: these subs hit hard!! legendary cerwin vega technology living up to it's name. you wont regret it Feature: easy to use, no brainer, plug n play Ease of Use: a caveman could do it Quality: built like a rock!! get your workout with this baby! at 120 pounds!! yikes!! all power though Value: worth every penny!! Manufacturer Support: cerwin vega techs are awsome!! but no need for them. their product runs itself The Wow Factor: i wanted it and i got it! Overall: it wont dissapoint you zzounds came through for me and my band (business) i will deffinately purchase more equipment from them again n again

"c.v. = bass" submitted April 25, 2013

By Alfred J in whittier, CA
Musical Background: D.J. for family and freinds
Music Style: all types
Overall: could not ask for more. over the years brands come and go,but CERWIN VEGA ALWAYS delivers the bass, NO doubt.

"dj speaker" submitted July 13, 2014

By fausto hernandez in los angeles, CA
Musical Background: 14yrs dj
Music Style: little of everything
Overall: the cva118 cerwin vega is the best speaker out there i bought one first to try it out and now i bought my second one thanks to zzound for having play as u pay is a good program.

When you call, mention priority code 155R-51ZR. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976