When you call, mention priority code 13ZN-CY5Z

Rating and Reviews: Cerwin-Vega CVA-115

Get Cerwin-Vega quality for a nice price with this compact powered sub. With a 15" woofer and 1400 watts peak power, the CVA-115 moves a whole lot of air.

"Great investment if you want to 'feel' the bass!" submitted June 21, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: composer, musician, record store owner
Music Style: soundscape, dance electronica, jazz, rock, classical
Sound: I've rated the sound quality as a '9' only because I never rate anything 'the best'. But that said, this is the best subwoofer for the price that I have ever had the experience of using. I have two matched with RCF ART 722 speakers and the front of house sound is phenomenal at almost every sound level, but especially loud. The Cerwin-Vega's can really move a lot of air. You can 'feel' them and that is what I'm looking for in a subwoofer. The only improvement I can think of is a slight adjustment in the placement of the handles to make this unit easier for one person to carry. It is possible but it is heavy so best if you've got two people to move this, especially on stairs. I recommend this product.

"Awesome bang for you buck!!!" submitted September 4, 2013

By Michael G in Lilburn, GA
Musical Background: Been playing and producing for 5+ years
Music Style: Rock, metal, EDM
Sound: Great range and volume, even sounds great at low levels up to around 150hz!!! Amazing quality for price! Feature: Love how you have the high pass through as well as the stereo outs. Also love the frequency boost option! Great edition for playing EDM with it! Ease of Use: Plug it in turn it on and be amazed! That's all there is to it! Quality: I've only had it for a week but seems extremely sold and sturdy! Value: This is a must have sub for anyone who wants more bass good for small/medium size venues! Manufacturer Support: No problems so far! The Wow Factor: It looks bad!!! The grill is so aggressive and the sound matches! Overall: Amazing sub both for the price and in general. A must have for any dj or band looking get more low end in an active sub!

"This Sub is all you need...." submitted January 2, 2012

By a customer from earthlink.net
Musical Background: Dj I have been at it for many years
Music Style: R and B ..Jazz..Hip Hop
Sound: Very strong and clear, I used this sub for the first time on New Years Eve. Matched with a pair of Yamaha DSR 15s the Ballroom of 700 people where applauding the sound even the Comedian and Saxophonist was blown away by how good they sounded. The sub is a must and will be buying a second one for very large venues I DJ although one is more than enough. Cerwin Vega got this one right. Feature: Handles are great for 2 person carry but would be perfect if it had wheels Ease of Use: Very easy to use and setup...works great with my Yamaha's DST 15s Quality: Construction is solid, durable and looks good Value: Definately a great price for the performance Manufacturer Support: I have a pair of AT 15s for home use that I bought over 10 years ago The Wow Factor: Looks good Overall: I want be looking, found what I needed in this product

"CVA-115 (BIG SOUND LITTLE PACKAGE)" submitted July 31, 2012

By Fred C in Lockney, TX
Musical Background: Mobile DJ
Music Style: EVERYTHING
Overall: Being a mobile dj (with a lot of emphasis on the mobile part) these little subs pack quite the PUNCH.... me and my roadcrew were blown away by the hard hitting bass.... I used to use B-52 Matrix 1000v and hands down, the CVA-115 paired up with CVA-28's blew those B-52's out of the club!!!!!!!!! I will buy more for bigger venues.

"If your looking for a sub on budget, then look no further! It is here, It wont let you down, and will impress your crowd for yea" submitted November 14, 2011

By a customer from aim.com
Overall
Musical Background: Pro musician, sound tech, working musician/singer.
Music Style: Progressive southern gospel/ contemporary bluegrass
Sound: This Thing ROCKS! We do Southern Gospel, at about 130 concerts a year. I needed a sub that was portable, powerful, and compact. After trying two other higher name brands in this price range, that just didnt cut it, I gave Cerwin Vega a try! And boy was I impressed! Its only a 15 inch speaker with 750 continuous watts, but peaks at 1400, It sounds AMAZING! It is very punchy, and clear. The variable crossover is a very nice feature. I am planning to buy another one towards the end of the year. With the one i have, It ran a 800+ seat church auditorium with ease. My kick drum hasn't sounded that good in a while!! Feature: The Variable crossover is an awsome feature that other brands don't usually offer. Very impressed with it, and the 1400 WATTS of power packed in this thing. Ease of Use: A cave man can do it. Run a line in, and be prepared to be amazed! Quality: The cabinet and grill is built like a tank. It is a little heavy, but the sound quality and the quality of the cabinet makes up for the weight. I pushed it pretty hard and the peak light never came on! Value: This sub blows any other sub in its price range out of the water, without a doubt! Manufacturer Support: Very nice helpful guys, will deal with them again. The Wow Factor: It looks BAD!!! It looks like its ready to pump you full of bass, just looking at it! Overall: The next time I upgrade, will probably be the 18 or the 21 inch version of this sub. I plan to use it for a while!

"Cerwin-Vega CVA115" submitted October 22, 2012

By Jim Faulkner in Ocala, FL
Musical Background: Drummer / with a band
Music Style: Classic to Modern Rock
Overall: I was amazed at the great sound and volume the push out -- I bought a pair of them and I love them!

"cerwin vega cva-115" submitted May 25, 2014

By Fonzo Dominici in hazelwood, MO
Musical Background: djing 5 years
Music Style: Latin
Overall: Nice looking sub, clean sound. ts a little heavy but what I really don't like is that the clip light comes on too quick volume is not even half way up.

"Probably would have been nice if it had worked." submitted November 29, 2012

By Bobby P in Corpus Christi, TX
Musical Background: been playing music for about 20yrs, dj'n for about 14yrs
Music Style: EDM! (tech/house/breaks/dub)
Sound: decent bass out of this sub, but its not all that great for my personal preference in music. i would need 2 or more of these to get that thump in your chest. Feature: EQ's in the back are awesome Ease of Use: Very easy, pretty much just plug & play. decent weight as well for a 15' powered sub, was able to lift it on and off the truck myself. & i'm no muscle man either. Quality: it seemed like it was built pretty solid but fed ex managed to tear it up pretty good during shipping. so i cant really say this is "quality" stuff. Value: decent price considering what all comes in the package. but lets say if they were atleast $100 dollars cheaper a piece in price, i would have definitely purchased two of them. & thats pretty much what you will need to get some real good sound out of these. so im glad i took a gamble on just 1 for now. Manufacturer Support: didn't have to call them. zZounds.com is taking care of me. The Wow Factor: looked cool. Overall: I was so exited when this sub finally came to my door, but then was quickly disappointed to see all the cracks & chips it had occurred during shipping thanks to FED EX. Went ahead & took it out of the box & tested it out to make sure it was still operational. About 30 min into the test at only about a 1/4 volume on, the sub started to make a noise as like it was coming loose or just straight up blown. so i was not happy about that at all. I then got in contact with zZounds.com & luckily they have my back & will be giving me a refund soon.I really wasnt to amazed by the performance of this subwoofer so i will be giving the mackie srm1801 a try since i already own a pair of srm450's. also maybe playing gangnam style while testing out my new sub was a dumb idea too! ^_^

When you call, mention priority code 13ZN-CY5Z. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976