When you call, mention priority code 20J-5FBL

Rating and Reviews: Chauvet DJ GigBar 2 Light

A convenient mix of pro lights in a package that's easy to set up and control, the Chauvet GigBar 2 system includes pars, strobes, derby lights, and a laser.

"Amazing! Wow Factor! Quality!" submitted January 18, 2017

By Noah M in La grange, NC
Overall
Music Style: Pop Rock Raggae Salsa Merengue Bachata R&B Jazz Lounge House EDM Classic Ranchera Cumbia Country New Wave ECT
Overall: These thing will bring up your DJ or live show up a few notches! I bought it as a addition to my old lights and truss that is huge about 10ft wide and no movement just flash lighting since moving lights are so expensive I went with the Gigbar. I tried it at home loved it and decided to risk just using it as a primary...Did my first gig with it WOW lit up a 100 by 50 banquet room with a 20ft ceiling this thing was beautiful for now I am ok with one but seriously considering running 2! Buy it NOW you will not regret it!

"Love my GigBars" submitted December 29, 2016

By Eric B in Lakeview, OH
Musical Background: 10+ yrs. in Mobile DJ buisness
Music Style: Varies
Overall: I ordered one of the original GigBar when they first come out, and loved it, I now have that one and one of the GigBar2, they have replaced my truss system and all the lights I had to put on and take off each event. These have made my life so much better and my back loves me for it.

"Amazing" submitted March 8, 2017

By Charlie R in Old Monroe, MO
Overall
Musical Background: I own Ultimate Hitz DJ service. I have been running shows since 2004. I have owned several different brands of equipment includi
Music Style: All GENRES, FROM 50'S TO TODAYS TOP HITS
Overall: This is very good bar is amazing I've got nothing but compliments it feels large to medium size rooms and no problem. It is so easy to set up easy to use great functions I am nothing but impressed with what Chauvet has released with this great product. On top of that I found the item cheaper on another site and zZounds without any hesitation immediately offered me the price a little bit lower than the already lower price I found. It's a no-brainer to purchase from zZounds and to buy this complete all in one system.

"Great light system for mobile DJ" submitted April 24, 2017

By John T in Huntsville, AL
Overall
Overall: This system works great for mobile DJ applications. I have two of these controlled by DMX and they'll cover an audience up to 200. I added some moving heads, and it's all I need! Makes setup and take down much quicker. Would love to see a "GigBar Pro" with upgraded lights!

"Great Addition" submitted May 9, 2017

By Eddie E in Kingwood , TX
Musical Background: 10 yrs mobil dj and 5 yrs club
Overall: I'm a mobile DJ so I am very dependent on time. This gig bar is an amazing all in one. Is it the most extravagant NO. It does offer the clients a great dance floor feel and once you truly master the ease of the already preset controls you can make the dance floor pop. I have both the IRC model and the gig bar 2. I will say having these in master/slave is an amazing show. One drawback I have is the IRC does not have the UV so if I make the Gigbar2 the master then when it activates the UV nothing happens on the IRC model. So when I use them in master/slave I have to put the IRC as master which is no big deal. I just did a project graduation and with both of these as well as 20 up lights the stage and cafeteria looked great. Covered the whole floor perfectly.

"Well Worth The Money" submitted May 27, 2017

By Paul H in Portland, OR
Musical Background: Playing for over 40 years. Guitar, Synthesizer
Music Style: All types
Sound: No sound but it can be setup for sound activation. Feature: For the price your not going to get a better lighting system. And after all the YouTube reviews, this is the most sought after lighting system for the mobile and in home DJ. Ease of Use: Right out of the box setup is a breeze. All the programs will take a bit of learning but no problem. Even for those of us that are brand new to this. Quality: Well made, the cases that came with it are a major plus. And easy to transport for being mobile. Plug and play feature is really great. Value: Not sure of the value. Not good at that type of thing. But for me on a payment plan from zZounds. It was well worth buying. Manufacturer Support: Still waiting to hear back from them. The power cord supplied was way too short, factory goof up. Had to buy a longer one. And 1 of the cams was put on upside down.But so easy to fix. The Wow Factor: Have yet to try it out at a gig. But in my home it is a wow zee wow wow. LOL Wait till the sun goes down to get the true full effect. Overall: If your brand new to lighting as I am. Then this product is for you. Setup is so easy and interchanging the cams is a breeze. Price and zZounds.com make this a very good buy. Especially on their payment plan.

"Chauvet Gigbar 2" submitted May 8, 2017

By Keith Hughes in Carrier Mills, IL
Musical Background: DJ / VJ
Overall: This will wow your clients and friends socks off! If you use them for a dance they make for a great and easy night. If you use them for a staged show the sequins and stones on a dress with light up beautifully. So Far I'm in love with chauvet!

"GigBar 2 is a solid buy" submitted February 28, 2017

By Jason George in Old Bridge, NJ
Musical Background: Mobile DJ
Music Style: hip-hop, Jersey Club, rock
Overall: I am a new mobile DJ. This is a perfect set up with amazing mobility but more importantly it lights up with great effects a nice size room. The laser light is a bright two color red and green. The 4 strobes are fantastic and the pars and derby lights are great. It can be set up and taken down in minutes. This is a great set of lights that allows for growth when ready.

"Dj Gig Bar 2" submitted October 30, 2016

By Larry Lesniewski in West Paducah, KY
Overall
Musical Background: I have been a dj/karaoke host since the 80's.
Music Style: Rock and Roll, Classic Rock, Motown, Country Western, Old Standards (Rat Pack etc), Jazz. Rap.POP
Sound: N/A Feature: Wireless Ease of Use: N/A Quality: Very Good Product Value: Yes Manufacturer Support: No feedback yet The Wow Factor: WOW WOW WOW Overall: Purchased this lighting system after reading a lot of reviews and watching u-tube demos. It is definitely a great system right out of the box. All wireless controls were included as well as carrying case and bag for stand. zZounds delivered it in two days as promised and I haven't had a problem with it.

"DjDeMan" submitted October 12, 2016

By DjDeman F in Phila , PA
Musical Background: I have been Djing for about 6 years
Music Style: R&B and Hip-Hop also jazz
Overall: this light system yes is all in one very easy to set up very bright and comes with all you need to get started also it's a bang for the buck you have strobe, uv, pars,lazers all in one unit can not go wrong with this one here.

"Amazing" submitted September 25, 2016

Overall
Overall: What a great buy. I'm a mobile dj and this is perfect to move around from place to place and is really am all in one setup... lights are extremely bright and great effects. Right out the box ready to go..

When you call, mention priority code 20J-5FBL. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976