When you call, mention priority code 155F-KMRB

Rating and Reviews: Crate FW412B Guitar Cab

Experience the whole spectrum of sonic possiblilities with this cabinet, from sparkling clean to heavy distortion. It's compatible with any Crate head.

"ARE YOU CRAZY??? COMPARING THIS TO A MARSHALL" submitted September 17, 2011

Musical Background: "Active Musician",
Music Style: Rock, "Alternative", "Country", Texas Blues
Sound: unlike the other guy, I am a semi pro, working musician and I own this amp and cab along with 3 different Marshall amps none of which are MG series but the cabinet does have decent tone and sounds much better using one of my Marshall's than the flex head, but to each his own Feature: ???? it's got wheels. Ease of Use: well my 5 yr old can set it up so yeah I'd call it user friendly Quality: speakers aren't bad but after about 7 months of steady road gigs I blew 2 speakers on the second set,yanked the back off and unplugged the blown speaker and finished with 2 so then I ordered 4 celestion greenbacks and she was ready again. used her about another 2yrs then retired her to the practice room, it even fell backwards off a 5 1/2 ft stage during set up.... scrapped the tolex a little that was it, good thing the head wasn't on it. Value: for the money I'd get a Marshall MG ,but then it's really up to the buyer or player, once the developed their ear they with make the right decision base on their needs. Manufacturer Support: I'll split the difference... I've never called them, but their nice from what I've read. The Wow Factor: WHAT??????? Overall: like I said it's an OK amp but when I bought mine I had to have a amp and the store was going out of business and it was the only thing they had left and it was printed on BOLD letters on receipt " ALL SALES ARE FINAL " so who know for sure.

"the others don't come close" submitted March 10, 2014

By michael w in imboden, AR
Musical Background: 40 years guitar,bass, keybourd, singer
Music Style: classic rock & outlaw country
Overall: Hey guys ,I have been playing 40 years. I have used all the best. And my crate stacks have been more consistent than any others. held up in many tough stage moments I have six flextone120 stacks they for me or the best!!!!!!

"Decent Cabinet" submitted June 4, 2012

By Mark M in Council Bluffs, IA
Musical Background: Been playing 25 yrs just jamming with friends
Music Style: Rock, country, Blues
Overall: I have never owned a 4x12 cabinet so I am far from an expert on the subject. The cabinet holds up to anything I put through it and sounds good so I am happy. ZZounds kicks butt, they ship right away and the payment plan works with my budget. Thanks guys!

"When you want to rock and shake their souls! Jam on a Crate!" submitted February 15, 2011

By a customer from suddenlink.net
Music Style: Meatl and Jazz
Sound: The only effect I think could use a better toneation is the chorus, Its just not as deep as I'd like it. I also have a Behringer GMX212 and the chorus on that amp is superb. Feature: I play a DeAromnd M-65 thru my amps and Its amazing at the different tones and crunches I get with highs that sting and lows that shake the windows, This amp is a pretty good amp, very comparable to the Marshall stack. And well worth the money! Ease of Use: It take a bit to learn the footswitch and know what channels are engaged. Remembering your settings is the hardest part. Quality: I like the sturdiness of the amp, If mine got stolen, I would buy another, however the covering is somewhat easy to damage when it gets raked when putting it in a van. But its tuff as nails and has balls. Value: The price was right for what I was looking for in an amp. Manufacturer Support: I havent had to talk to support yet about anything. The Wow Factor: Its got plenty of power, Its nice looking , And it is easy to set up and get jammin. Overall: The only other amp I would consider buying would be a mesa boogie, If I had the change to do so. But I would defintely buy another Crate FW120Watt No questions about it.

When you call, mention priority code 155F-KMRB. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976