When you call, mention priority code 15TG-LQG4

Rating and Reviews: Cordoba GK Studio Guitar

The GK Studio has a slightly deeper body than the 55FCE, yet thinner than a standard Spanish guitar.

"Excellent instrument!" submitted February 28, 2011

Musical Background: Professional
Music Style: Jazz/Latin/Flamenco
Sound: This is the first time, ever, that I was able to take a NEW guitar to rehearsal and then, play a concert with it the next day, without the need of any adjustments. Even my custom made instruments required a day at the Luthier's shop just to adjust the action for my playing and strings - with the GK Studio I had to do nothing (other than replacing the strings) - with a minimal eq the guitar sounded just beautiful - I am very pleased with its amplified sound and since my endorsement with another pickup system is expired I have been searching for a new one that would sound better and be more reliable. I have now found it. the GK is perfect in every way. I don't know how you guys do it but, I am pleased that I have tried it - perfect timing too for my upcoming projects.

"Test drive was smooth and it made me smile." submitted July 25, 2012

By Art Martinez in San Antonio, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Playing since I was 16. Am now 52. Written songs personally and play for my own enjoyment.
Music Style: Christian, Blues, Country Rock
Overall: I just got me this guitar as a Fathers Day gift. I spent time, as I say test driving it and others. One of the things I look for is when the guitar lets me take it and it becomes one with me. Anywhere my fingers go the soud stay smooth and clear. Action all the way is tremendous and rewarding. By that I am rewarded with the sounds I get so clear I smile. Took hours matching it against a Taylor which I am favorable to. I tried so hard to like the Taylor, Yamaha, and others, but I still came back to the Cordoba. It was what I was seeking to get the soud I wanted. I paly it more now than my steal string guitars. Good stuff!!! "{)

"excellent guitar for the price" submitted June 2, 2011

Musical Background: musician
Music Style: all types
Sound: the sound is perfect for a flemenco guitar. it is crisp, the basses are deep and resonate well. Feature: great features Ease of Use: this guitar was already set up, i didn't even need to change the strings. Quality: for the price, this is great! Value: I would pay twice this amount at other companies for the same quality. Overall: I have had this guitar for only two months. I will enjoy it for many years to come. I have played guitar for over 35 years now.

"Blow away by this guitar." submitted January 29, 2012

By Garth F in Asheville, NC
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing for about 5 years.
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Flamenco
Overall: I've owned this guitar for almost 2 years and LOVE it!

When you call, mention priority code 15TG-LQG4. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976