When you call, mention priority code 1ZN-4QWN

Rating and Reviews: Cordoba C7 Classical

A playable work of art, the Cordoba C7 is graced by rosewood on its back, sides, bridge and fretboard -- plus gold tuners, a bone saddle and cedar top.

"A Quality Product" submitted July 15, 2011

Musical Background: Serious Hobbyist
Music Style: Jazz, blues and classical
Sound: Compared to a Manuel Rodriguez classical guitar that cost me substantially more two years ago from another retailer, my very recent purchase of the less expensive Cordoba C7 leaves me slack-jawed; I can tell you that not only do I find the tonal quality superior, I also like the slightly lower profile neck which is a perfect fit for my medium-size hand. For many more reasons including those above, I find myself more and more drawn to play - and now practice - just so that I can experience this guitar more often; this is a good thing as being a non-professional it allows me to dream a little as I build on my abilities daily rather than occasionally. There's no question. Cordoba offers a beautiful, superbly handcrafted guitar. As well, if you purchase it from an authorized dealer and register your purchase at the Cordoba site in their own words they say, "When you purchase the HumiCase™ within 7 days as your Córdoba guitar, we (Cordoba) will upgrade your Limited Three Year Warranty to a Limited Lifetime Warranty." Comparison really is important when buying any guitar, so just try and make sure that you have a good standard from which to make your final decision for both quality and price. However you may choose, Cordoba offers a good basis from which to compare. And, after seeing what this site has to offer in great pricing, there's no question that my purchase of an upgraded model of a Cordoba will be made here.
34 of 35 people (97.14%) found this review helpful. Did you?

Cordoba C7 Classical Customer Review submitted February 12, 2010

Music Style: Classical
Sound: This guitar has a vary warm tone due to the cedar top and rosewood fingerboard. It has great basses, not as great trebles (obviously not spruce). Sound is very mellow, you can drive the guitar when you want. You can also play it softly and it responds well. I play classical exclusively and it fits my needs perfectly. It definately compares to the La Patrie (500 dollar model), Kremona Sofia and Fiesta, and the New World Series 45c (Kenny Hill). I don't record with it, but I plan to. Feature: Solid top and the bone nut and saddle are great. The neck is a little larger, and more squared off. The guitar isn't overbuilt, it's really light. The only downside is obviously the neck shape and the laminated back and sides, which is still great. Very georgious guitar. Ease of Use: Everythings great. Quality: Of course it's not a lutheir built instrument, but it's one of the best instruments you can buy for the money. I've tried several Yamaha's that were overbuilt. The Yamaha 201s for example doesn't even compare to the sound on this bad boy. I've heard that Cordoba has had problems with the bridge falling off, I've only owned this guitar for a little while so I'm still waiting to see if any problems arise. Value: Definately. Manufacturer Support: I havn't had to use their customer support yet. The Wow Factor: Probably the best thing about the guitar is the colors. The indian rosewood back and sides and I actually had black tuning heads... just beautiful...
40 of 43 people (93.02%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Oh my goodness!" submitted November 3, 2016

By Kevin O'Keefe in Gilroy, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing guitar for 1.5 years, classical for only 3 months.
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Classical
Overall: I received my C7 about a week ago and have now had time to really gaze and play and appreciate this beauty! It is a gorgeous instrument. The fit and finish is incredible. Even the inside of the body is beautiful! The sound is loud and full and can cut through. I am a student learning classical guitar and this guitar is going to keep me happy for many years I think. Here's the main thing... I took this guitar to my instructor and he started playing it. A look of confusion came to his face... "How much did you pay for this?" 359 (it was a "blemished" stock). He plays some more... "Man, I couldn't find this sound when I was looking for guitars until I crossed the 1000 level". Then after 15 minutes, he gives it back and picks up his guitar. He starts to play and says, "My guitar doesn't sound as good anymore." True Story. I got a great deal at zZounds because it was "blemished". I still have no idea what the previous customer found wrong with it... I can only guess they didn't understand the strings need a while to stretch and stay in tune and so they returned it. I can find no mark, no issues - a truly remarkable value - and it comes with a fantastic gig bag. I also own a Cordoba 25TM-CE Ukulele and I have experienced same high quality in that instrument.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZN-4QWN. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976