When you call, mention priority code 204-YDFL

Rating and Reviews: Cordoba C5-CET Classical

Get plugged in with this classical acoustic-electric. Cordoba packed this thin-bodied C5-CE with warm, rich tone -- and Fishman electronics to amplify it.

"Great guitar!" submitted November 28, 2012

By Phillip B in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 15+ years of playing experience. I gig professionally and I record regularly.
Music Style: Rock, jazz, blues, acoustic
Overall: I received my item new. The pickup system was unplugged inside the guitar so I plugged it back inside the guitar, and it worked great. The tuner works well, very easy to use. Acoustically it is great! Nice low frequency resonance despite the very comfortable thin body design, projection is medium loud, sweet highs and upper range is great. I've had the guitar a month, it has no fret buzz whatsoever knock on wood it stays tgat way. It's best to control humidity levels using an AC or dehumidifier for us South Floridians. The neck is wide like a traditional classical however it is very thin so it plays great for hours without fatigue.

"Cordoba C5-CET is a bad-ass acoustic guitar!" submitted November 14, 2012

By Phillip B in Hollywood , FL
Overall
Musical Background: 20+ years playing experience, Music College Grad, I play live and record at my home studio.
Music Style: Rock, Jazz, Blues, Pop
Overall: I purchased this guitar new with a natural finish from zZounds.com online and within a 7 day week I had received my guitar very promptly. I started playing guitar in 1995, mainly I play electric so this guitar is nice to play because of the thin neck however, it is wide like a traditional classical. I record a lot and wanted a classical sound of a Spanish acoustic guitar. The guitar was in great condition when it arrived however, I went to play the guitar using the on-board tuner and noticed it wasn't working because the pickup system wasn't fully plugged in inside the guitar! I didn't want to send it back and I have enough knowledge to figured it out myself. Luckily my wife and I were able to plug the cable back inside the guitar and everything worked perfectly. The guitar acoustically and electrically sounds really good! The thin body is comfortable for long periods of time and it still has a full bodied sound despite it's compact size. It feels like a very good quality guitar in the hands. The weight of the guitar is evenly balanced from neck to body. I have played a similar Ibanez model which plays like an electric because of a smaller size neck/fretboard and nut width, and was considering that because it's cheaper however, the Cordoba sounds superior especially when unplugged. It has a nice defined mid range, sweet highs possess sounds that are inviting beyond the 12th fret, no fret buzz, and defined lows.The Fishman electronics sound dynamite! When I recorded this guitar it sounded best when not eq'ued besides a little bass and treble boost from on-board pre amp on the guitar. The battery door is a little bit tough to open unless you have a strong thumb nail. It could use a 3 or 4 band eq control instead of a 2 band however, they did that because this guitar does NOT need EQ'ing to sound good. Just PLUG AND PLAY! The tuner is easy to use and very clear. Comes with a phase switch. Overall no big complaints. I guess the only thing I could say is the price is average, always could be cheaper in price. haha :) Treat yourself to something nicer than the Ibanez or Tyler Mountain (cheaper guitars). I recommend anyone to buy this guitar for any type of player beginner or advanced. Great sound, look, and it makes me want to play when I see it on the stand.
18 of 19 people (94.74%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Value Buy" submitted April 8, 2016

By Stanley M in Flowery Branch, GA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing guitar only since 16 years old (52 years ago). Never pro, but with friends a few gigs.
Music Style: Country, blues, pop
Overall: This little guitar is a great purchase for casual play. For a small thin body it sounds quite nice and meets my needs for an "extra" guitar to keep by the bed or couch. I don't usually play a classical, but I wanted a quiet instrument to fool around with others might disturb others. The thing looks great with it's gloss black finish, is light, and comfortable to hold, and gives good tone. First and only Córdoba. I am pleased.

"Awesome Guitar for a Sweet price." submitted October 1, 2009

By a customer from bellsouth.net
Overall
Musical Background: Hobbyist with over 30 yrs experience.
Music Style: Blues, Jazz, Contemporary Christian
Sound: The sound is very warm, yet yields very nice highs. Very sweet sound. The sound of this guitar with or without amplification is very sweet. The onboard BBand is very nice. You won't be disappointed. Feature: I wanted to let you know that I received my C5-CET a few days ago from Zzsounds.com. I’ve had some time to draw an opinion about this new addition to my collection, and I’m very impressed with Cordoba. She sounds, looks, and plays as good as any $2,000.00 plus guitar. Workmanship is very good. I examined it inside and out. Bindings are flawless, and inside bracing is nothing less than high quality craftsmanship. I compared the craftsmanship and playability against two high end guitar, both are U.S. made, and honestly, the C5-CET stands right up there with them in the categories I stated. Ease of Use: Plays very smooth. I like the thin neck. Quality: As I explained earlier, this is a very well made guitar. Value: You cannot beat the price on this guitar. There are other builders that would price this guitar a lot higher. This is a well made guitar. Manufacturer Support: I had a question concerning the truss rod before I received the guitar. The are very responsive and fast to get back to you. Their website is awesome. The Wow Factor: I don't know about "sex appeal", but the thin-body is very sleek and is made to play standing up. To me the thin-body provides an ease of play. Overall: I don't expect I'll be trading this guitar. I would replace it if I were to lose it, as it really fit me and my playing style.
54 of 55 people (98.18%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 204-YDFL. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976