When you call, mention priority code 173X-BT2V

Rating and Reviews: Cordoba C5-CE Classical

Get excellent articulation via the C5CE's Canadian cedar top and African mahogany back and sides. BBand electronics amplify its clear, warm sound.

"Amazing Guitar" submitted May 11, 2014

By Bobby C in Wharton, NJ
Overall
Musical Background: playing guitar for 5 years.
Music Style: rock, classical, and everything else
Overall: I ordered this guitar on a Wednesday night around 11 pm with standard free shipping and it showed up at my doorstep saturday. I was so excited to see it, upon opening it it was exactly how i pictured it. It is such a beautiful guitar for the price. I loved the fact that the guitar had a bone nut and saddle. It makes the playability so much better and its a great addition to the guitar for the price. I also really love the Fishman pre amp with the built in tuner. Really makes tuning it up quick, easy, and accurate. Overall its a great guitar with no problems. Plays great and sounds even better. Cordoba guitars are great and id recommend them to anyone.

"Exact;y as described" submitted May 11, 2014

By Chuck Goerke in New River, AZ
Musical Background: Just an amateur guitar player
Music Style: Clasical and contemporary music for clssic guitar
Overall: Wanted a transition guitar to play some blues and jazz with my friends. Guitar sounds great either lugged in or unplugged. Value for the price is exceptional. Great instrument for the price.

"Disappointing and I don''t like the aspect of having to ship back a defective product at my own expense." submitted January 8, 2012

Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing music and guitar for as long as I can remember. I play professionally.
Music Style: rock, country, blues, ballad
Sound: I bought the same Cordoba C5-CE guitar after I returned the one I bought from you and which I paid $63,00 to Fedex to ship it back. The Cordoba C5CE that I recently purchased at Allegro Music Store in Fremont , California has a great sound. The store owner explained to me that the trouble might be on the way you store this products. He said that it was not stored in an ideal location and weather condition hence the buzzing sound. The one that I bought from you does not have a solid sound on the 2nd and 3rd strings. Overall, it sounded like a cheapy guitar and not worthy of the Cordoba brand. Feature: The components and materials that were used to produce it were good and overall appearance is great Ease of Use: I was not able to get a good sound from it although it was very playable. Quality: It was well built but the sound was not solid. Value: The selling price is reasonable but with the sound that I got , it seemed like a rip-off. Manufacturer Support: I have not personally talked to a Cordoba company representative except the ZZounds people. The Wow Factor: I liked the gig bag. Overall: Can't tell. I am doing good with my present one though.

"Very well worth the money." submitted April 13, 2011

Music Style: Bluegrass,rodk and classical
Sound: sound is a little thin unamped but is awesome with the pickup and thru a PA system. Feature: Love the tuner and the Fishman is also great. Ease of Use: Wish the action was a tad lower but not that big of an issue it is very playable. Quality: I thought the fit and finish was outstanding. Don't know about how reliable it is but appears to be solid. Value: Very well priced. I was suprised it was such a quality intrument at this price. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to deal with them. The Wow Factor: Very nisce sex appeal very Spanish Classical looking. Overall: Probably won't replace it any time soon.

"Well worth the money." submitted May 6, 2011

Music Style: Rock, Blues and Bluegrass
Sound: The sound is a little thin acousticaly but is excellent when pluged in to either a little Fender amp or the Yamaha efx 212 Pa system. Feature: The tuner is the best part about this product. Quality: The only thing that didn't warrant a 10 is the tuners on it. Other than that the fit and finish is excellent. Value: Haven't played any thing else to compare it to but it is I feel worth the price that I paid. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to The Wow Factor: Very good appeal the smaller neck feels better than a standard classical neck. Overall: I expect to have this for at least 5 yrs before upgrading. When I do I will look for every thing this guitar has the preamp and tuner.

When you call, mention priority code 173X-BT2V. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976