When you call, mention priority code 203-960K

Rating and Reviews: Cordoba C12 CD Classical

Detail-oriented musicians will love this hand-crafted, cedar-top classical guitar with Spanish-style appointments that enhance projection and playability.

"Excellent craftsmanship and superb sound " submitted August 12, 2014

By Stephen R in Baltimore, MD
Overall
Overall: I previously owned a Cordoba F7 and I loved it. For whatever reason, I decided to sell it and I regretted that decision ever since. I finally decided to get another classical guitar and tried several in the $2k range. By far, the C12 blew all of the others away. I have small hands and this guitar is incredibly easy to play compared to several other guitars I tried. It also sounds amazing -- the bass is excellent and the higher notes sound amazing, too. While it's made in China, I'm also very impressed by the craftsmanship. It was setup perfectly out of the box and I can't find any issues with it at all. I'm definitely happy with my purchase!

"Anne" submitted June 28, 2015

By Anne L in Indianapolis, IN
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing for 45 years in the classroom, at church, and at home. I have taught and entertained.
Music Style: Christian, folk, Latin , contemporary
Overall: Clarity, resonance, playability , I can"t put it down ! This is my dream guitar ! I took a chance on a blemished instrument, and I cannot find a flaw.

"Cordoba C12 CD" submitted March 16, 2015

By Aerek ramirez in huntington beach, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing guitar since I was 8 years old. Took up the classical guitar in 2010 in college and have excelled greatly
Music Style: I play all styles, both electric and acoustic. My band plays a mix of Reggae, Blues and Jazz. My classical guitar playing is f
Overall: From the moment I opened pulled the case out of the box, I had goosebumps. I was currently playing a Cordoba C5 that I was in love with. It got me through many of my classes and concerts, but it was just time to upgrade. Upon opening the case and taking out this beautiful instrument, I had to simply stare at it for the first few minutes before even playing it. Once I sat down and strummed the first chord, I knew that I had a keeper. The warmth and overall tone was something that can only be experienced in person. I took a gamble not playing one before purchasing it, but I had read enough reviews to trust my gut and I have no regrets at all. I play a wide array of classical music and some modern pieces; across the board the C12 can do it all. If you're trying to get an amazing guitar and not go bankrupt, this is THE guitar you want. I don't see myself buying another one for many many MANY years to come.

"Cordoba C 12 Classical Cedar" submitted November 30, 2014

By Dennis K in Shelby, MI
Overall
Musical Background: Made a living at playing music until I was 24.....got sick of the road life and now play selective gigs only classical guitar.
Music Style: Classical, fusion, jazz
Overall: Very nice guitar for the price. The sound is warm and Kenny Hill knows what he is doing when it comes to setting up shop for a mid range concert instrument.

"Chinese wood working mastery " submitted October 1, 2014

By James L in Hopewell Junction, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Twenty years.
Music Style: Classical
Overall: Noses up about Cordoba classical guitars being made in China. Well I guess you don't know your history. For centuries the Chinese wood carving artisans have been revered throughout the world for their intricate works of wooden art. It's no wonder that the very savvy CEO of Cordoba Guitars chose these devoted, knowledgeable artisans to produce such beautiful instruments to reach our hands and our musical hearts.

When you call, mention priority code 203-960K. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976