When you call, mention priority code 20H-ZR5P

Rating and Reviews: Cordoba Fusion 14 Rose

Designed to play and feel like a steel-string acoustic, this Cordoba nylon-string guitar has a thinner neck and radiused fretboard for ultimate playability.

"GREAT GUITAR" submitted October 15, 2012

By Allan Cozzi in Naperville, IL
Overall
Musical Background: I've played guitar since the 80s.
Music Style: Started with Rock & Metal, but now I like Classical & Blues as well.
Overall: I got a Cordoba Fusion 14 Rose last weekend. This thing has hardly left my hands since. This guitar sounds really great - but does lack a bit of treble response. (This makes is particularly good sound for for solo performing, imnho.) I found the action very playable. The neck is quite consistent and fretwork nicely done. The beautiful Rosewood and workmanship pass close inspection. I'm an electric player who was driven to get into Classical. It is a great value and does what it was meant to do.

"Great Sounding Beautiful Guitar" submitted February 8, 2011

Music Style: Folk/rock/classical
Sound: Very nice guitar. The bass output is very loud. I originally bought an exotic wood Ibanez...but returned it. The sound was not near as good as this Cordoba. The tuners are made out of a very dark brown wood...kind of looks like bone. They are beautiful. Built in tuner and electronics work great. This is a very nice guitar. Certainly worth the money. Feature: The black and gold tuners are beautiful. The rosewood is also quite pretty....it is a dark colored guitar...and the finish is flawless. Comes with a padded case....kind of half way between a gig bag and a real hard case. I don't especially care for it, the Gator case is much nicer and only costs about $75. Ease of Use: One and 7/8 nut width. Just as advertised...this is a great guitar for people that also play steel string guitars. The guitar performs exactly as it was intended...the neck is about half way between a narrower steel string neck and the wide classical guitar neck. Quality: Comes with Savarez strings. They are great. I have already ordered more. Value: I think the guitar is worth the money. I only compared it to the Ibanez KOA tho. The Cordoba has much better sound....but costs about $200 more but comes with a padded bag. No case with the Ibanez. Manufacturer Support: Originally I bought the Ibanez KOA classical guitar in November. They had a 45 day return policy for holiday returns. I returned the Ibanez in early January and zZounds refunded all my money (less return postage which was about $60). Every time I worked with zZounds on the phone, or with the return the service has been top notch. They do what they say they are going to do. Excellent company to do business with. Overall: I think this guitar will last a long time for me. I don't expect to get a better one unless I get to be a much better guitar player. I've played for 10 years.

"The Cordoba Fusion Rose 14" submitted December 7, 2014

By Juanito De Castro in Pasadena, CA
Musical Background: 20+ years acoustic guitar
Music Style: christian music
Sound: This guitar has a decent tone enough tone for a size of the body...The bass notes are loud and pronounced..the treble I think needed a little more punch..I will try using other treble string tensions that would please me. Definitely the bass tones are perfectly loud. Feature: I really bought this guitar because i love the dark Rosewood and the thin Ebony neck..This is a very handsomely built guitar..This caught my attention because most classical guitars are not like it!!! Ease of Use: The introduction of a thinner guitar neck (hybridized) make this guitar easy to play...the availability of an adjustable truss rod also made it easy to play on the fingerboard, thus hitting the note u like made it easy too.. Quality: I will have to observe how it will stand the test of time as i use it... and see how the wood would react during climate changes.. Definitely, this guitar is "handsomely" built!!! Value: definitely yes Manufacturer Support: I gave my review on the company that built it...they responded with one email then did not reply to my letter after that. I will try to send this review to them and see if they will reply.. The Wow Factor: 8.5 Overall: I have been playing acoustic guitars for many years now. I am the music ministry head of our band (Saturday service) in our church in LA..and over the years I have collected some 20+ acoustic/electric guitars...then I came across this hybrid, Cordoba Fusion Rose14... I beleive the guitar is an excellently crafted Classical Guitar Hybrid with the neck thinner than traditional Spanish-style "classical" guitars...which I prefer...and has 14 frets to the body. The fingerboard give the Fusion 14 Rose the feel and playability that most steel string and electric guitar players long for in a nylon stringed guitar. The dark Rosewood top, back & sides make this beauty stand out!!! This is a very beautiful guitar indeed! The Ebony fingerboard has lines that slightly gives an impression that...where in the world did they ever get this awesome wood?? Where i come from its not easy to get this beautiful "ebony" wood. This guitar has a decent tone enough tone for a size of the body...The bass notes are loud and pronounced..the treble I think needed a little more punch..but since I got it last week, i just kept playing it over & over.. I adjust my guitars actions so twas an easy fix for me to lower the Rose's action because mine was a little high...it has a free allen wrench inside the side pocket of the bag w/c I used. With that minor adjustment, shes ready to backup my main axes, a Martin DCPA4 and a Taylor grand auditorium... The price of this black beauty is a steal!! I thought the rosewood alone is a winner...

"The Cordoba Fusion Rose 14" submitted November 22, 2014

By Juanito DeCastro in Pasadena, CA
Overall
Musical Background: 25years. acoustic guitar/electric...Church Band 8years...
Music Style: christian rock. praise & worship
Sound: Booming bass notes..treble needs more punch..i'll try to customize the string w/trebles from other brands. (savarez are good tho). I have adjusted the neck action to my liking..now i like it very very much!! Feature: i am a wood guy...i dont like painted guitars. i love guitars showin their natural beauty...thats the WOOD!!! they combined the baddest wood combination/design for this guitar...Rosewood is dark plus Ebony...winner Ease of Use: its the neck design that makes it a lot easier to play..i come from an acoustic steel so i am accustomed playing thin necks so it takes very little adjustment for me to get acquainted w/the thing... Quality: beaaaUuuutiful work of art!!✌️ Value: yes Manufacturer Support: nope The Wow Factor: excellent!!! Overall: I have been playing acoustic guitars for many years now. I am the music ministry head of our band in our church in LA..and over the years I have collected some 20+ acoustic/electric guitars...then I came across this hybrid, Cordoba Fusion Rose14... I believe the guitar is an excellently crafted Classical Guitar Hybrid with The neck thinner than traditional Spanish-style "classical" guitars and have a nut width of 48mm (1 7/8"). Which I prefer...With 14 frets to the body. The fingerboard give the Fusion 14 Rose the feel and playability that most steel string and electric guitar players long for in a nylon stringed guitar. The dark Rosewood top, back & sides make this beauty stand out!!! The Ebony fingerboard has lines that slightly gives an impression that...where in the world did they ever get this awesome wood?? Where i come from its illegal to get this beautiful "ebony". The tone is excellent..Bass notes are loud and pronounced..the treble I think needed a little more punch..but since I got it last week, it never left my hands.. I adjust my guitars actions so twas an easy fix for me to lower the Rose's action..thanks for the free allen wrench inside the side pocket of the bag. With that minor adjustment, shes ready to backup my main axes, a Martin DCPA4 and a Taylor grand auditorium... The price of this black beauty is a steal!! I thought the rosewood alone is a winner...

"The Cordoba Fusion Rose 14" submitted November 22, 2014

By Juanito DeCastro in Pasadena, CA
Overall
Musical Background: 25years. acoustic guitar/electric...Church Band 8years...
Music Style: christian rock. praise & worship
Sound: Booming bass notes...treble needs more punch..i'll try to customize the string w/trebles from other brands. (savarez are good tho). I have adjusted the neck action to my liking..now i like it very very much!! Feature: I am a wood guy...I don't like painted guitars. I love guitars showing their natural beauty...that's the WOOD!!! They combined the baddest wood combination/design for this guitar...Rosewood is dark plus Ebony...winner. Ease of Use: It's the neck design that makes it a lot easier to play...I come from an acoustic steel so I am accustomed playing thin necks so it takes very little adjustment for me to get acquainted w/the thing... Quality: beaaaUuuutiful work of art!! Value: yes Manufacturer Support: nope The Wow Factor: excellent!!! Overall: I have been playing acoustic guitars for many years now. I am the music ministry head of our band in our church in LA..and over the years I have collected some 20+ acoustic/electric guitars...then I came across this hybrid, Cordoba Fusion Rose 14... I believe the guitar is an excellently crafted Classical Guitar Hybrid with The neck thinner than traditional Spanish-style "classical" guitars and has a nut width of 48mm (1 7/8"). Which I prefer...With 14 frets to the body. The fingerboard gives the Fusion 14 Rose the feel and playability that most steel string and electric guitar players long for in a nylon stringed guitar. The dark Rosewood top, back & sides make this beauty stand out!!! The Ebony fingerboard has lines that slightly gives an impression that...where in the world did they ever get this awesome wood?? Where I come from it's illegal to get this beautiful "ebony". The tone is excellent...Bass notes are loud and pronounced...the treble I think needed a little more punch...but since I got it last week, it never left my hands.. I adjust my guitars actions so 'twas an easy fix for me to lower the Rose's action...thanks for the free allen wrench inside the side pocket of the bag. With that minor adjustment, she's ready to backup my main axes, a Martin DCPA4 and a Taylor grand auditorium... The price of this black beauty is a steal!! I thought the rosewood alone is a winner...

When you call, mention priority code 20H-ZR5P. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976