When you call, mention priority code 15TW-230R

Rating and Reviews: Cannon Drum Throne

Sit somewhere comfortable while you bide your time for that awesome drum solo you've been waiting to unleash all show.

"A good seat" submitted August 11, 2011

Musical Background: have been involved in music for over 30 years
Music Style: jazz
Sound: I am not actually a drummer, I purchased the alesis dm6 usb electronic drums so that i could play my own drum parts without having to use vsts or drum machines. Quite naturally a good seat would be required, I am pleased with my choice...the cannon percussion up197 drum throne. It is a solid seat, the cushion is firm yet comfortable..I highly recommend this drum throne.

"Cheap throne good for smaller drummers, big guys need not apply." submitted September 4, 2011

Music Style: Rock, Blues
Sound: N/A Feature: It is a cheap drum throne. You adjust the stem for height, period. The seat does not rotate, which I wish I had thought to check before I bought it. The seat itself is pretty small, I'd appreciate about 2 more inches in radius. Ease of Use: Easy to set up and it works. Quality: So far so good. No creaks or groaning under my weight (220 lbs). Double braced legs seem well built. Value: It is a decent throne, but I wish I had spent a little extra money on one that has a better seat. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: This is not the flashiest of thrones and looks as cheap as it costs. Overall: I am contemplating a return before my the return period runs out. It is quite uncomfortable after an hour or so.

"Works for me" submitted April 1, 2013

By Michael H in Vidalia, LA
Overall
Musical Background: I've played drums for 45 years.
Music Style: I play mostly classic rock. But enjoying playing blues and big band as well.
Overall: It works for me . I read where someone said the seat does not rotate. Mine does. Not much padding, but I'm a light wait, 165 pounds. If your a big drummer this throne won't be comfortable. But overall I'm happy.

"Drum" submitted May 14, 2014

By Paul Davis in Monticello , MS
Musical Background: Beginner
Music Style: Hard rock
Overall: The up197 drum throne is very sturdy and works like a more exspencive throne

"Decent for the money" submitted May 13, 2013

By Jon O in Chicago, IL
Musical Background: Bassist for 16 years, drummer for 1
Music Style: rock etc.
Quality: The screws in the bottom of the seat became loose, and the plate underneath the cushion is cracked in several places. I weigh about 175 pounds, so this is not a matter of my dietary habits. Value: This is still a pretty good buy. It lasted me a year. It's obnoxious to have to get another throne now, but I would consider getting another one of these. Overall: I picked this up about a year ago to go with my first drum kit. It seemed reasonably comfortable for the duration of its life. I would say I used it for an average of 5 hours a week, and it died in its 15th month yesterday.

"Drum pieces." submitted September 15, 2014

By Randy B in Buena Vista, CO
Overall
Musical Background: 20 years playing drums. Jam at home when possible.
Music Style: I play whatever to me sounds good.
Overall: Hey thanks for the help in the purchase I recently made. The drum throne and other accessories are perfect for my setup. Thanks again

"Cannon percussion drum throne" submitted May 3, 2012

By Cole D in North Hills, CA
Musical Background: 12 years Drums- Guitar-Bass
Music Style: Rock-jazz-
Overall: It came fast and packed really well from ZZ, this is agreat throne for the money - bummer its not a swivel but after three hours it gets alittle loose -yet it doesnt break loose. about two hours on the throne your ready for a stretch.Hardware is durable and has a nice finish - If you know of a lightweight drummer who likes to work hard here ya go- and height is just right.

"Great product for the price" submitted January 13, 2014

By Jonathan Gonzales in Deming, NM
Overall
Musical Background: Playing guitar for 13 years and just picked up the drums about a year ago
Music Style: Almost anything
Overall: Great product. Sturdy and reliable!

"Just a Seat." submitted February 15, 2014

By Christopher Mefford in richmond hill, GA
Overall
Musical Background: First owned throne.
Music Style: Metal, Rock, Drumstep
Overall: Two hours max on this seat. Spend the money and get a more comfortable seat. It is sturdy and i'm sure it will last a long time, but so would a rock.

When you call, mention priority code 15TW-230R. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976