When you call, mention priority code 158L-TJX1

Rating and Reviews: Chauvet 4PLAY Moonflower

Create an expansive light show with this small but powerful portable light bar--preferred by musicians craving a quick and clean load-in and load-out.

Overall

"The most awesome thing I've seen since transformers." submitted December 27, 2010

Musical Background: active dj
Music Style: everything
Sound: The microphone is very sensitive. You can talk and it responds. Feature: The gig bag is a nice addition. Its always nice to have storage for your gear. Especially this awesome fixture. Ease of Use: Just plug it in and watch the magic. Everything comes ready to go. Not much to do unless u plan to put a dmx controller on it. Quality: I have other chauvet products so I knew the quality would be great. Can never go wrong with chauvet. Value: This light is worth every penny. The Wow Factor: When u see it you go ok is that it. Then u turn it on and you go this is the most awesome thing I've seen since transformers. Overall: Overall this thing rocks. The 4 seemingly liittle lights make it seem like u have an entire light show. it covers a HUGE area and the leds r super bright. U will not regret gettin this as an addition or centerpiece or just using it by itself.

"Chauvet 4 play. Awesome! What more can you say!!!!!" submitted October 12, 2011

Music Style: Rock and Country
Sound: No Sound. It lighting effects Feature: Love the gear bag included. Ease of Use: Mount it on your speaker pole, or light stand. Simple. Then adjust the lights to cover what-ever area you need lit up. Quality: No problems yet. Hassle free. Love the extra power outlet so I can run my lasers off of it as well. Value: No complaints about the value. It adds so much to my show... Priceless. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to call for support. The Wow Factor: Exceptional addition to my light show. Overall: Love'em. Recommended to anyone who needs some flash in your show without using gobs of amperage or adding gobs heat to the stage area.

Chauvet 4PLAY Moonflower Customer Review submitted November 1, 2010

Musical Background: Mobile DJ company owner/dj
Music Style: Whatever makes the floor move
Sound: No sound w/ this product. n/A Feature: Come with a carrying bag. I added O clamps to the bar, and the bag isn't big enough for them. Ease of Use: Plug and play... I don't have a dmx controller yet, however the sensitivity control and programming was super easy to figure out. Quality: Looks solid, lights are bright and people enjoyed the show. Value: 4 lights in one bar basically... can't go wrong. Manufacturer Support: N/A, haven't needed any support The Wow Factor: I like being able to point the cans where i want and fillin the dance floor. I got 2 for each side of my stand.

"CHAUVET 4 PLAY" submitted April 26, 2012

By Rena Myers in Sperry, IA
Musical Background: I have a karaoke business
Music Style: Mostly Country
Overall: I have a karaoke/Dj business & these lights work GREAT for this!!! I have had one for almost a year & have yet to replace a light. Just bought a second one for my other system. I would recommend these lights to everyone!!!

"Overall best buy for your money,awesome light show." submitted January 4, 2012

Overall
Musical Background: Mobile DJ for 5 years.
Music Style: all the above
Sound: No sound Feature: Very simple, plug and play, linked two together,awesome light show ! Ease of Use: Set up is quick,easy to understand readout. Quality: So far, so good. Time will tell when I get some hours on these lights. Value: Well worth the money, these lights compliment any laser. Manufacturer Support: none needed yet. The Wow Factor: Every mobile DJ should have at least one. Overall: I'll use these untill they crap out, then buy more.

"Dig my new 4Play" submitted July 21, 2014

Music Style: Dig it and play it all
Overall: Got my new Chauvet 4PLAY Moonflower Light Bar, and I could not be more thrilled with it. Can't wait to hit my next gig

"The ultimate lighting!" submitted October 3, 2011

Music Style: Country, Rock
Feature: The 4play is everything that was advertised. It is a great compliment to the 4bar. I wish it could be controlled by the 4bar foot switch. Ease of Use: I don't use the DMX controller, yet. I was surprised that the programming is limited and different from the 4bar. I wish there were some tips/hints as to the proper setup and directing of the lights in a live band situation/gig. Quality: Seems to be very durable Value: I would recomend this product to others Manufacturer Support: I have not dealt with the company. But am confident there woudld be no problems given the quality of the product.

"Chauvet 4Play" submitted November 4, 2012

By Darren L S in Longwood, FL
Overall
Overall: Purchased to use with the 4Bar. Works excellent together. A must for the on-the-go DJ.

"Chauvet 4Play Moonflower Light Bar " submitted June 13, 2014

By Eric Barkley in Stockbridge, GA
Overall
Musical Background: bass&guitar playa/DJ/ 40 years a musician /DJying about 13 yrs
Music Style: BLUES /REGGAE/JAZZ/&GOSPEL OH YEAH! AND R&B
Overall: I did not research this product to well before i purchased it! even though it has a cool light effect,i did not know i could not use the lights individually,even i manage it and made them work,research your product before buying!be cause i did not know the dimension of the lights were so small,but they cast a big broad light spectrum for their size.I am talking about looks wise over all

"if buying the 4 play it is a excellent light for what ever you want to do with it the quality is great so is the operation so if" submitted February 27, 2011

Overall
Music Style: rap bass techno ect.
Sound: the 4 play moon light is great except when i got it one of the light brackets were bent except for that it works great this summer i am going to use it for a gig and all the other things i bought here work great Feature: it has all the features that i expected for what i bought cant think of any more for this product i bought it open box but it works like the new thing Ease of Use: its very easy to learn how to use this product easy to set up the manual is easy to read it has a few things that iam learning about it but this summer it will get the real test when i start gigging and it is expandable master to several slaves that i will be purchasing over time Quality: yes the 4 play is made of steel and powder coated mine is in great condition except for a light bracket when i recieved it in the mail the bracket was bent except for that dependability i think it will last a long time as long as it is taken care of this is the only one i have at the moment but will get more later and as use on the road i say it is very road wervy i cant find anything wrong with it and as for as long as it will last that goes how someone takes care of it if taken care could last for a long time Value: i think the price could be alot lower cause the product is what i think should only cost 99 dollars the price is a little steap for the quality Manufacturer Support: the service was great and arrived on time with no exceptions iam a new customer only had it a few weeks so havent had to use any of the services yet The Wow Factor: it looks like what it is supposed to look like it is black in color Overall: i am satisfied with it and i plan to buy at least 3 more

"Questionable" submitted April 11, 2013

By Jeffrey S in Denver, CO
Overall
Musical Background: Keys, Jazz Band.
Music Style: Jazz, Blues. Standards Ragtime.
Overall: I received my 4 play from zzounds 4 days ago. Out of the box one of the pods didn't work. Called zz and asked to send me one for replace. Want credit card to hold the price until they get the old one back. Basically tying up 440.00 or my dollars to fix a problem I didn't cause. Chauvet was no help either. They didn't have the pod in stock and wouldn't send it anyway. Stuffs great when it works but don't expect service after the sale.

"amazing lights" submitted September 22, 2011

Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: all kind of music
Sound: Don't produce sound Feature: It is great tha this lights come with its own carring case.I use it on sound mode when i dj this light is always a winner. Ease of Use: Simple and easy to set up. Quality: Looks like is well build. Value: Great product for the price Manufacturer Support: have not use the support yet The Wow Factor: The 4play looks very profesional and when you see them on they look awesome. Overall: have no intention on ever getting rid of them.Like them very much.

"More Light Less Electricity" submitted January 14, 2012

By Jim A in Granger, IN
Musical Background: DJ, Since 1985
Music Style: Various
Sound: Does Not Produce Sound Feature: Plug and play can be set and forgot if needed Ease of Use: Very easy to use Quality: Looks to be made solid but the quality control is lacking, the unit I received had a ridge where the mount was welded that scratched my light stand, The case was not lined up so I had trouble sliding it over my light pole. The addresse were not set on the lights even though manuel said they would be. Value: I would say it's worth the price. Manufacturer Support: Have not contacted Overall: This thing throws alot of light but you really need 2 for anything over a small dance floor. There is a ridge in the mount that will scratch up your light stand (at least on the one I received) The light addresses were not set when I recived and the case was not lined up so it would not slide over my light stand. The case that comes with offers very little protection.That's the bad now the good the built in programs are great plus you can recall them via DMX it uses almost no power so it's great in some of those poorly wired halls we are always playing. It is very reponsive when use in audio mode. I will buy more of these

When you call, mention priority code 158L-TJX1. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976