When you call, mention priority code 158V-WRH8

Rating and Reviews: Charvel DS-1 ST Guitar

Loaded with Seymour Duncan Blackout pickups to bring out its aggressively smooth tone, the mahogany-bodied Charvel DS-1 ST is perfect for the heaviest riffs.

"A Players Dream" submitted November 3, 2013

By Kyle N in Erie, PA
Musical Background: Guitar
Music Style: Rock blues
Overall: I bought this guitar from a local shop. I wasn't planning on buying a guitar when I went there I was just getting a pedal. But then I played this,,,,, WOW! I have a Gibson Les Paul studio and a Epi Les Paul custom and this guitar is more playable. Charvel did a great job on it.

"Awesome Guitar!" submitted June 5, 2012

By John Page in White River Junction, VT
Overall
Musical Background: 20 Years playing.
Music Style: Rock, Classic Rock, Metal.
Overall: My guitar is in the blue and it is a beauty and a real tone king. This is the top of the line DC and it shows. From the killer Seymour Duncans to the feel of the neck. Mine required no tweaking at all. Set up nice the way it cam. The dc1 has abalone for binding and inlays and is much nicer than the standard inlay. It feels and plays great and in my opinion well worth the money. I got it in a price match so it's a great deal. Zzounds goes the distance in selling and customer support! What a great guitar from Charvel! Thanks Zzounds! I haven't needed customer support, hence the 1 star. I'm getting the DC1 with the floyd rose next!

"Get a Schecter or an LTD and get it somewhere else,mine came with cosmetic flaws all over it and I traded it first chance I had." submitted January 1, 2012

Music Style: 22 years 15 pro
Sound: The sound of the guitar is amazing but they didnt check mine very well,it came flawed. Feature: The emg pups are great as well as the neck but it had a sound of stacked pups to it. Quality: It doesnt seem road worthy but thats my guitar,if it was looked over before it was shipped then who knows. Manufacturer Support: No help from charvel at all and I will never get another for that reason. The Wow Factor: Very much like a played out les paul,looks good but lets be serious. Overall: I have already gotten rid of mine and I am still paying on it if that gives you an idea.

"Amazing value for the money!" submitted January 15, 2012

By Paul P in Sudbury, ON
Overall
Musical Background: Amateur musican for over 25 years (PLAY GUITAR)
Music Style: Rock and metal
Overall: This is an excellent guitar in my estimation. I love to play rock and metal (shred) and the neck has a great feel. The active pickups are killer and made me an instant fan of Seymour Duncan and the look of the guitar is very stylish. I believe you could spend much more and not end up with any better guitar!

When you call, mention priority code 158V-WRH8. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976