When you call, mention priority code 171F-QBSK

Rating and Reviews: Charvel DS-1 FR Guitar

This electric guitar from Charvel is surprisingly lightweight considering it houses 24 jumbo frets and a rosewood fingerboard.

Overall

"Charvel leaves other guitars in it's wake with the Desolation" submitted December 22, 2011

Musical Background: 20 year musician semi-pro occassional tourer
Music Style: Hard-rock, New and Hair Metal
Sound: The Seymour Duncan Blackouts really make this instrument stand out and cut through the mix. I was an EMG player for years, put I am now a devout convert! Feature: Again Seymour Duncan Blackouts, real Floyd Rose trem (makes a suprising difference compared to even the high end liscenced ones), Neck through body means endless sustain and tone and the fact that the neck is unfinished with a compound radius fretboard makes it so fast it's scary. Ease of Use: It's a Les Paul. If your not familiar with the layout of the most played and imitated electric guitar in history then you don't deserve to own one. Super easy to play, you will play faster out of the box than expected! Quality: No fret buzz whatsoever, SUPER low action right out of the box with perfect intonation, I was leary at first considering it's made in China, but I am majorly impressed. It easily competes with and surpasses instruments costing hundreds more. Value: You won't find a better guitar for the money, or even for a few hundred more. I will be getting another one! Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: Great looks, unbelievable playability, tone for days and days, I played it for 3 hours the day it came in and I came up with so many great riffs that I didn't even think of when I play my PRS. Overall: I don't see me getting rid of this guitar any time soon. In fact, I'm planning on getting a second one!

"My favorite guitar." submitted May 8, 2013

By Adam H in Plaquemine, LA
Overall
Musical Background: 14 years on and off gigging mostly at home and social jamming
Music Style: Metal, Rock, Blues, Jazz, and started getting into Reggae.
Overall: I'm not one for super detailed reviews but I will comment where I can. I have played a lot of different guitars in this price range and the Charvel Desolation series takes the cake. The blackouts are incredible I have this guitar paired with an Orange Crush LDX 35 watt amp and I get literally NO fret buzz. This guitar is built to perform. The unfinished straight through neck makes it incredibly a fast play. I picked it up and was able to play songs I could not before because they were so fast. Comes with an awesome action all around works great for metal, rock, blues whatever it is that you play! This is my first guitar with a Floyd Rose and I absolutely LOVE it. I'm always in tune out of my gig bag and ready to go! The overall quality of this guitar is just fantastic it is definitely the best in this price range even hundreds more!

When you call, mention priority code 171F-QBSK. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976