When you call, mention priority code 204-4MVJ

Rating and Reviews: Celestion Eight 15

Want killer tone? These speakers are great for getting crunchy tone without being too loud -- perfect for a bedroom or studio speaker rig.

"Celestion Eight 15 = Great upgrade." submitted May 1, 2015

By Mike C in Shasta Lake, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Weekend worrior 15 years, guitar and vocals.
Music Style: Rock, Alternative.
Overall: I put this in a Vox Pathfinder 15r combo amp and after a 80% break in period I notice this speaker was louder and clearer even with max volume, I have a 2nd Pathfinder with original speaker in it to compare. This definitely has that Celestion sound, kinda G12h30 meets an Alnico Blue vibe to it. Takes distortion/effects well. Just clear as a bell. What can I say I'm very impressed how full and loud this sounds for a 8" speaker. The advances we have today in musical gear is amazing ! Buy this speaker its a worthy upgrade.

"A little stick of dynamite" submitted February 13, 2016

By JD Daniel in Oklahoma City, OK
Musical Background: 15 years off and on, seriously for 5
Music Style: Classic rock, blues
Overall: I got this to drop into my Fender Mustang I that I keep handy in my bedroom. Even though this speaker is only rated at 15w, it handles the amp which is rated at 20w without blinking an eye! The more power I give it the better it sounds. It totally opened up my amp sonically. I had recently put a set of Seymour Duncan Seth Lover's in my Epi Les Paul, and although they sounded great, they just seemed to fall flat. In came this unassuming little Celestion speaker and BAM! I don't think that I could ever ask for a better sound out of the rig I'm running. Crunchiness is so nice and open now but it sounds just as good when I back off and clean it up. I cannot recommend this speaker any higher. Thirty bucks made my Fender Mustang sound like a Marshall. Getcha Some!

"really great speaker for the money" submitted July 13, 2016

Overall
Music Style: rock, blues, etc.
Overall: i bought this speaker for my small marshall mg15cfx practice amp. the stock speaker started to crackle during strumming and bassy notes. i figured i would take a chance and replace the speaker. i ordered the 8 ohm version and received in a couple of days. originally it looked like the screw holes weren't going to line up but they did. now i have not had a chance to break in the speaker yet, but already it sounds significantly better than the stock speaker was (even at its best). it is a cleaner, clearer sound. Anyways what I'm trying to say is that if you are thinking about a replacement speaker for a cheap practice amp, you can't go wrong with this. It is really a fantastic speaker for the price. The only reminder I will give is that it is only rated for 15 watts, so if you have a 15 watt speaker and use overdrive pedals and crank the amp, you might want to look for a 20-25 watt speaker instead. but as long as you're not aiming every dial, this speaker should do just fine! do yourself a favor and try it. i am sure happy i did.

When you call, mention priority code 204-4MVJ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976