When you call, mention priority code 204-6TS1

Rating and Reviews: Catalinbread Dirty Secret

Meant to be an "always on" overdrive, the Dirty Little Secret channels Marshall Super Lead and Super Bass voicing to disguise your amp as a British stack.

"This is the Marshall in a Box pedal for sure" submitted August 18, 2015

By John L in Upstate, NY
Musical Background: Pre and semi-professional for years, current worship leader
Music Style: Classic, 80s, Modern Christian
Overall: This review is for Super Lead mode only as I have not tried the Super Bass mode. In Super Lead, this really does give you access to a range of Marshall amp tones. My target is something from Plexi to JCM800 depending on my needs and this pedal delivers. What you must keep in mind however is that the pedal reacts VERY differently based on input voltage. I honestly was not loving the pedal on 9 volts. It is billed as variac-like, and there may be some truth to that, but for my liking the tone was just way too loose and soupy and not to my ears what I like about the Marshall amps listed above. I decided to try 18 volts and whoa, that was the ticket. Much tighter, more "precise" but still has that tube amp feel. Very reactive with the guitar volume and picking dynamics.I should also mention that this pedal reacts very well with other pedals in front of it. A good screamer variant (I have the Cusack) gives you a fantastic gain boost for super sustaining solos or other work requiring extreme amounts of gain. A clean boost also works well, like the Xotic EP and I particularly love the DLS paired with my Xotic SP Compressor. It is this combination of the DLS and the SP that give me such an outstanding Marshall tone. Balanced, just enough gain, great sustain. Very inspiring and just makes me want to keep playing. Now I have access to all kinds of classic Marshall tones from 70s classic rock to 80s hair metal and everything in between. Works well with all my guitars from Duncan JB and 59 to Gibson 57 Classics to Barden Tele to EMG DG20 set.

"This will be your favorite pedal" submitted June 4, 2015

Sam from zZounds
Musical Background: I play guitar in a rock band
Music Style: Everything. From Abba to Zeppelin, Led.
ZZOUNDS CREW REVIEW
Overall: I tested every OD pedal in my guitar shop and it was clear that the DLS was the winner. While other OD pedals sounded a little tinny or thin, the DLS sound incredibly thick and saturated. Goes great with Gibson SG in Super Lead mode. Super Bass mode sounds great with a Tele. This pedal will make any amp sound like a Marshall

When you call, mention priority code 204-6TS1. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976