When you call, mention priority code 1458-V98H

Rating and Reviews: Casio WK-7500 Keyboard

Weighing in at under 20 lbs, the WK-7500 breaks the price barrier for a pro arranger synth, with a powerful sequencer and authentic drawbar organ simulator.

"AMAZING INSTRUMENT" submitted May 3, 2011

Musical Background: professional musician
Music Style: jazz, bossa nova, samba
Sound: The sounds are crystal clear. You have to press the button that says tone edit and change parameters to your liking, including the touch sensitivity from 63 to 0 in order to hear a loud sound. Then you change attack, release, etc. and you get a very professional sound. I have the Yamaha MM6 and this Casio blows it out of the water. Even the arpeggios are much better. For this price I bought two of them. No regrets. The organ function gives you a vivid reproduction of B3 organs with leslie, click and all the bells and whistles. The styles are so sweet and live that compete with the Korg Pa500. The only thing is that the korg Pa500 has more intros and variations. But I repeat, this keyboard Casio is a true revelation, period. Feature: The most useful feature is the drawbars that work with the mixer function so that you can control each channel, that is full control over every single sound and drum including reverb, chorus, etc. for each one. The guitars are so good and with the arpeggios they can produce amazing strumming effects. I feel that CASIO corporation is ready to compete with the big ones. The quality of the keyboard is much better than the korg Pa50 that I also have. Strong material, beautiful keybed, what else can you wish for ? Ease of Use: There is no learning curve. It is super intuitive, a cinch to use. I use it with my other Korg keyboards and it works amazingly well. The manual is clear. It is in my humble opinion more playable than the Yamaha MM6 or Korg Pa50. I do not mean that these keyboards are bad, what I mean is that with the 9 sliders it has, everything becomes more intuitive, easier for the player. Quality: It is sturdy, with a firm keybed, piano-style keys, touch response, the works. I can depend on it any time. It is stronger than the Korg Pa50 for which I paid twice as much. It is black and shiny, professional looking. I just ask the CASIO guys to release the 88-key version of it. When I had the CASIO WK-3800 I asked them for the 88-key version and they heard me. By the way the CASIO WK-3800 is a beautiful keyboard too. Value: You get a lot for very little money. I could not believe the quality of sounds I was getting for less than 500 dollars on sale. This keyboard could easily be worth more. It beats anything out there. Manufacturer Support: I never had to ask for anything, except the time when I begged them to release an 88-key version of my faithful casio wk-3800 and they listened to me. I bought the wk-8000 right on the spot. This is how much I appreciate the effort CASIO corporation is making to make keyboards available to all musicians. The Wow Factor: It is not only a practical addition. Having this keyboard is a must if you want to have an authentic B3 clone for a low price. It is a marvel if you ask me. Overall: I was planning to buy the Roland gw8, but I changed my mind when I tried this beauty at the music store. I would replace it at once if it were stolen, that is why I bought two of them. What I like most about it is the sounds and sweet accompaniments, it sounds professional, it is not a toy, it is affordable and finally it is a keeper. I would like the next Casio WK to have twice as many sounds and 88 keys. HEAR ME OUT CASIO GUYS, YOU HAVE A WINNER HERE. MAKE THE 88-KEY VERSION PLEASE. Anybody who is in doubt can email me at brownysweet@hotmail.com
141 of 149 people (94.63%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"amazed" submitted January 19, 2013

By wihelmina williams in milwaukee, WI
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing 40yrs more serious now play keyboard since I was in grade school
Music Style: Gospel,
Overall: I purchased this keyboard I have a classic motif 6 and a yamaha mm6, but this keyboard is very impressive compared to the mm6. I am not downing the mm6 but thie casio has improved since i last purchased in the 70's & 80's with there cz 1000, cz5000, cz101 simple elegant and might I add and blow out price, I to was considering the roland gw8, and the korg50 after reading the review I decided to give it a try and boy am I glad. This is a keeper

"A GOOD OVERALL INSTRUMENT FOR THE MONEY" submitted October 30, 2011

Music Style: classical
Sound: Instrument has great sound quality for the money. The samplings of most of the sounds are good. The REEDS fall slightly short of my expectations. Feature: Thefeatures are great. I like the OCTIVE SHIFT sepecially. The fact that you can save them to memory is also good. This was not the case in earlier models. EX Wk3300 and wk8000. Ease of Use: The instruction could have been easier to understand. Quality: excellent for the money Value: Yes Manufacturer Support: All my questions have been answered promptly. The Wow Factor: no problem Overall: The last ones purchased 5 years ago. I hope to do the same with this model
12 of 13 people (92.31%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"TENS ACROSS THIS KEYBOARD!!!" submitted August 22, 2011

By a customer from hawaiiantel.net
Musical Background: Hobbyist, active student, overall Show Off
Music Style: oldies, Hawaiian, latin
Sound: I absolutely LOVE the Casio K-7500. The way the rhythmn and tone buttons are grouped make the board more streamlined and easier to use. The sounds are extraordinary and the accompaniment makes playing a real ego booster! There is nothing I do not like about it. As a former piano player, I like the weight, feel, and reaction of the keys. Feature: Great to have the power adaptor included. I use a wireless headset when playing while others are watching TV. A snap to set up! Ease of Use: Great instructions, efficient "control panel" Easy! I don't use the more complicated computer applications but I'm glad it's there for when I want to give it a shot. Quality: Great slim design, easily portable... light enough for me to carry (ok, I am a 64 yr old small woman who still loves having fun) and it fits easily in my little car. Value: OH for the price, it blows everything else I have tried~ Outstandingly great value!!! Manufacturer Support: I have had to call for help with other Casio products. They have great on-line support and they also have amazing telephone support. The Wow Factor: Slim, no unnecessary glitz, basic black. Really a great appearance,it looks serious, not like a toy. Overall: I love this so much, I have stopped looking. After owning at least 6 keyboards, this one is a perfect match for me. I know it will not last a lifetime... it is not a piano... I would buy another one if this one died.
28 of 31 people (90.32%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"The WK7500 is my "GO TO" board. Easy use, nice playability, great price " submitted December 29, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: Playing over 40yrs. My instruments consist of ; Gtr, Kybds; Bassgtr & drums
Music Style: fusion; jazz; funk; rock gospel & blues
Sound: Great quality sounds (although I only use 8 of them). Excellent playing responsence. Perfect for my styke of music. Sounds nice in a different array of settings. A very nice keyboard amp (Roland or Peavey) gives this product the tasty tones needed to run with the higher priced boards. Ease of Use: This product is super easy to use right out the box, totally compatable with all my gear. I worked with the WK7500 for a week & was comfortable. Plays very wekk. I'm sassafied!!! Quality: The WK7500 (as well as all the CASIO products i've used) is made amazingly well. I am pleased with the quality & reliability of this unit. It would seem to me that this product will last alot longer than most would expect, ALOT longer!!!!!!! Value: The WK series is worth evert penny & then some!!!! Manufacturer Support: I've never had to deal w/company All of the keyboards i've owned by this company have never failed me The Wow Factor: Sound quality, cosmetics, ease of transport, the ability to have a number of instruments & fx in one unit Overall: I plan to have this unit for many years to come. Replacing this unit is a must for me if this unit ever became lost or stolen.

"Product is well worth the price, although it has deficits." submitted September 19, 2011

Musical Background: worship leader / hobbyist
Music Style: Southern Gospel and contemporary Christian
Sound: Some sounds are good, but many are not even as good as the WK 500 model which I have two. I buy Casio because the price is right, but they are of lesser quality with horn / reed and guitar sounds. The overall general sound is good, especially for what I do with it. I don't understand why sounds that are good in one product are not carried over to another. Example : the synth/strings / EP piano combination tone was great on the WK 500 model ( # 043 ) but it is not as good on the WK 7500 model? Feature: I wish it had a KEYPAD to select sounds as well as a dial. Ease of Use: I don't know of any way to modify a sound , ie: a sax sound or guitar. As usual, the instructional manual is very poor, as in every Casio product I have owned, which are many. I understand that this is a universal problem, especially with the Yamaha Motif keyboards. Probably a matter of technitions being technically erudite but not smart enough to write it down so that regular folks can understand. Quality: Good quality. Value: Very good prices. Manufacturer Support: NA The Wow Factor: Looks good and very glad Casio got rid of the stupid instruction notes all over the board. Always looks like a kid's toy. Overall: When I find the need to pay the price for good guitar and horn /reed sounds, I will go up to one that has the possibilities.
14 of 17 people (82.35%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 1458-V98H. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976