When you call, mention priority code 16JM-CFNB

Rating and Reviews: Casio CTK 2300 Keyboard

Play 400 sounds, and jam along with 150 fun auto-accompaniment styles on this 61-key Casio keyboard -- an affordable first instrument for beginning pianists.

"Quality at afforadable price" submitted February 17, 2014

By Victor Sloan in Cape Coral, FL
Musical Background: New to keyboard
Music Style: rock, country, Christian
Overall: I've bought two items a Casio keyboard and it portable stand. Both items were exactly what I ordered and shipped in minimum time limit. I am very happy with both price and quality of the items purchased.

"Looks great and sounds great" submitted December 26, 2013

By Michael G in Monroe , LA
Musical Background: All my life
Music Style: Rock jazz blues country hip hop electric
Overall: I received my order in a timely manner and everything was just as it was said to be. I bought the open box item aand everything was there and it was like new no complaints here everything work great and was in good shape.

"Satisfied customer" submitted March 20, 2014

By Deborah G in Harrisburg, NE
Overall
Overall: A few months ago I purchased a used Casio for 81yr old mother-in-law. She loved it. Problem is, she wants to bang, not press keys and one of the underlying modules broke. Difficult, a little pricey and long wait for replacement module. Came across zzounds. Purchased what was listed as return with blemish at a very good price. It arrived within four days of order, well packaged. The blemish is so minor, I am the only one that has noticed it. The keyboard sounds as expected, not stage quality, but sounds fine for playing at home. It is played at least an hour every day by a little old lady with amazing finger pressure. (I am trying to teach her to be a little gentler) Mother-in-law loves it, I am golden (for the moment). If I need another replacement, zzounds will be my first stop. Fast shipment, keyboard was in better cosmetic condition than I expected. Very satisfied. I needed a bargain in a hurry and found it here.

"Great" submitted January 7, 2014

By Donna J in Kernersville, NC
Overall
Overall: my son loves the keyboard, we are very happy with our experience with zZounds!

"great fun" submitted December 27, 2012

By kris a in crestview, FL
Musical Background: son plays (3) years
Overall: Love the key board. the only problem was the disc that came with it. It came warped.
15 of 19 people (78.95%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great, portable product with plenty of options." submitted May 1, 2014

By Keven C in South Jordan, UT
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing guitar for 43 years (non-professionally) but just decided to learn piano.
Music Style: Mostly country ballads.
Overall: I've been playing music most of my life but just decided to learn piano. Decided on the Casio CTK 2300. Very realistic sound, tons of options to keep things interesting, good quality and even has built in piano lessons. (Haven't tried them yet as I am taking online lessons) The only upgrade that I personally can imagine ever wanting is maybe a keyboard with all 88 keys bur for now, 61 keys is plenty! I highly recommend this keyboard.

"100 % Satisfied!!" submitted April 11, 2014

By Keven C in South Jordan, UT
Overall
Musical Background: I play guitar and am learning piano.
Music Style: Country Ballads
Overall: This keyboard has a great sound, tons of options and has a quality feel to it. Even though I ordered the blemished version and saved a ton of money, I can find a single blemish on it. Zzounds was great too! Free shipping and even arrived a day earlier than anticipated. I highly recommend the Casio CTK 2300 and Zzounds.

When you call, mention priority code 16JM-CFNB. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976