When you call, mention priority code 158L-LN1Q

Rating and Reviews: Casio AP-620 Celviano

Capture the soul of a grand piano with the Casio AP-620 Celviano digital piano, which features an Ivory Touch velocity-sensitive keyboard for unbelievable realism.

"Casio Celviano 620 is a Great Product!" submitted July 5, 2011

Music Style: all types
Sound: I am a beginner piano student but I know good piano sound when I hear it... this is very, very good Feature: Includes bench... nice Also, a pull down keyboard cover adds a nice look and protects the keyboard... it is not even mentioned in the specs. Ease of Use: Manual is very clear. I love the feel and sound of this DP Quality: Seems to be made very well... solid. No blemishes... perfect condition. Value: Excellent value. To me, it sounds just as good as others costing hundreds more. It is a beautiful addition to the room as well. Manufacturer Support: Can't say as I have not had to contact them about anything... which is a good thing. The Wow Factor: In my opinion, the best looking of all the popular brands within a few hundred dollars of this product and better looking than many of those that are double the price. We have gotten compliments from everyone who sees the piano. Overall: I did days of research before buying and I'm glad I did. If this DP continues to perform as is does now it will make me happy for many, many years... Probably for the rest of my life.

"Casio has obviously decided to make a run at yamaha and kawai. And they've actually succeded!!" submitted February 23, 2011

Musical Background: Begginer hobbyist
Music Style: Rock\classical
Sound: Casio obviously stepped up to the compitition with this 30th annevesary edition. Havent heard a digital piano sound better then this beauty. Feature: Just too many features to mention! The triple weighted keys are the most realistic keys, You will NOT know the difference between this and an actual piano. Excellent job Casio! Ease of Use: Everything is located conviently, all available sounds and rythems are all easily accessable throught the LCD screen with a push of a button. Quality: Simply put, there isn't a better built digital piano out there on the market. I'd put this model against any kawai or yamaha. Trust me on this, Casio has obviously decided they wanted to make a move towards the top. This was a HUGE leap! Buy this and enjoy! Value: The sound and accessories and craftsmanship is uncomparable for the price. This machine could and should be going in the $2,000 plus range! The Wow Factor: Just look at the photos, It looks even better in person!! Overall: This product will last a lifetime. This is truely a well built piece of furniture. My grandkids will enjoy using this long after I'm gone.
21 of 22 people (95.45%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Very nice piano!" submitted August 2, 2012

Overall
Musical Background: Playing music for ~50 years - first piano, then organ, then saxophone and finally settling on drums.
Music Style: Electronic
Sound: The sound is full, no dropouts yet. The piano sounds are responsive to my playing. It sounds best through headphones. Feature: For me the most useful feature is the recording capability. Listening to recordings of my playing really inspires me to practice more - the recordings don't lie. Ease of Use: Easy to get great sounds. Quality: Well made and substantial although as others have said it's not an heirloom piece. However it looks great in my living room. Value: Great value for the $. Manufacturer Support: No need to deal with Casio yet. The Wow Factor: I'm extremely satisfied with this purchae, as well as Zzounds' typically excellent customer service. Overall: After a lot of comparisons I chose this piano because from the description it sounded as if it had a really nice keyboard, and I was not disappointed. The feel is excellent, allows for some expressive playing. The piano has way more features than I'll ever use.

When you call, mention priority code 158L-LN1Q. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976