When you call, mention priority code 1ZN-7WYK

Rating and Reviews: Bugera V5INFINIUM Combo

With a built-in power attenuator and headphone output for silent playing, the V5 is a great practice amp. The all-tube design features 12AX7 and EL84 valves.

"This thing is amazing." submitted July 28, 2016

By Michael S in Syracuse, NY
Overall
Musical Background: 10+ year multi-instrumentalist. Opened for national acts.
Music Style: Jazz, fusion, progressive rock, blues, retro rock.
Overall: I picked this little guy up and wow. First off its under to 200 dollar price point. Second, its a class A tube beauty. The tone on this thing is better than some small boutique amps I have played on (VHT, Fender, Handmade). It's got a great clean tone when you want it, and an awesome filthy gritty tube tone when you want it. The attenuator is bada** for practicing, and the headphone jack works like a charm as well. I can't comment on the self biasing properties yet as I just got it, but I can say the stock tubes are not bad. I've had worse. If you're on the line, get it. You won't regret it. I also want to comment on the fit and finish. This thing looks amazing. It feels amazing and it plays amazing.

"Bugera v5 infinium" submitted August 1, 2016

By Leonard Smith in Baltimore, MD
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing guitar for quite a few years and drums for the last 7 months.
Music Style: Rock, blues, gospel, prog
Overall: WOW! I can't believe how good this thing sounds. Driving tube tone at a volume that won't wake up the whole household. The reverb sounds amazing. I haven't hooked up any pedals yet. I also haven't had to ask for manufacturer support. All in all, I would say to someone who is considering buying this amp, "What are you waiting for?"

"Bugera V5INFINIUM" submitted November 6, 2016

By M Campbell in San Diego, CA
Musical Background: Guitarist/Musician/Songwriter/Mojo Man
Music Style: Blues, Classic R&B, Rock, Classic Rock, Hard Rock, Fraggle Rock
Sound: Some categorize the tone as "muddy" and "dark". I found it to be to my liking, not too dark or muddy. But tone is a personal preference, to each his own. The reverb, being digital, is not all that bad. I have a Vox AC15 C2 with a AC30 true spring reverb tank in it...no comparison there, of course, but my Vox Night Train has a digital reverb in her which is rather nice. I would say this one is not much different to that one. I was able to coax really nice over driven tones from this amp. More blues/classic rock than metal. I never tried pedals on this amp, so no comment there. Feature: The best feature is the attenuator. That was my main reason for choosing this amp. I wanted a lower watt amp. It was between this and the Vox 4 watt model with an attenuator. This amp was almost half the price and had a gain control. Ease of Use: Prior to it's "melt down", I was able to get really great tones from this lil' amp. Dialing in the sound you want was easy and I could foresee the .1 watt being a useful tool for late night home practice. Quality: It felt like it was well made. Great looking, The vinyl covering looked and felt like high end leather. The handle was sturdy and I believe it was made of leather. I felt it would be around in my collection for years. Had it not been for the static/buzzing issue, I'd be playing her right now. Value: I hope mine was just a fluke and the rest of you get a issue free model. If so, I know you'll enjoy this amp. No other all tube amp with these features is any where near this value. Hell, I still want to give her another try someday. I'm sure mine was just a bad egg in the bunch. Or, I'll just get another Vox! Manufacturer Support: I did not contact them with my issue, just promptly returned it to zZounds. The Wow Factor: The "Wow" factor is the classic good looks and the beefy tones you'll get! Overall: I really wanted to love this amp, yet sadly after just a few days of ownership, it began to act up. This amp looks great and feels as though it's built really well; solid construction, "leather-like" vinyl covering, classic "chicken head" knobs. This initial tones I was able to get out of her were very much to my liking and I looked forward to getting her broke in and hearing how much better she would sound over time. Yet one afternoon while playing, it began to have a loud static sound, for no reason. I turned it off and then on again with no luck. Then, as mysteriously as it began, it slowly faded away. I continued to play with no more static. Cut to a few days later. it happened again, only more aggressively. Not wanting to take a chance, I decided to just begin the return process while she was still new. I still feel a bit saddened since I really wanted to love this lil' amp.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZN-7WYK. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976