When you call, mention priority code 161X-ZS9V

Rating and Reviews: Bugera V55 Guitar Amp

The Bugera V55 offers classic tone and attitude. The 1x12 all-tube Bugera V55 combo is great for vintage British rock sounds.

"Tube Power for less. " submitted August 14, 2012

By Ray Guerra in Throggs NEck, NY
Overall
Musical Background: I've been play for 30 yrs. Currently for hobby and recording. I play Guitar and Bass.
Music Style: I'm standard Rock and Roll.
Overall: Honestly, This is overkill for me. This amp is LOUD. I don't keep the master past 5 and clean around 3-4. The clean channel is excellent. Reverb is great and overdrive is nice. It's not metal overdrive. You are looking at vintage tube amp overdrive. Enough for what I need, however, if you are looking for killer distortion, you will need a pedal. The foot switch with it is nice, long cord and well made. So is the amp. It's flawless. I like the vintage sound and this is IT. And at a great price. I have yet to actually crank this amp to it's full potential. I have neighbors to worry about. I don't understand some of the complaints I've read on other sites about this amp. I have not experienced any at all. I even mailed Bugera support a question about using the effects loop and received a detailed reply 2 days later.

"Bugera V55 Guitar Combo Amplifier" submitted March 11, 2014

By Fernando S
Musical Background: Over 30 years experience guitars and vocals
Music Style: Tejano Rock Country
Overall: Awesome crunch with the warmest of chimey clean cleans. Great little amp for axemen on a budget! I've had mine for over 2 years and it's never let me down. I'll put it up against any 1 x 12 under $800. LOVE IT.

"Best amp for the price I've found" submitted October 12, 2011

Musical Background: occasional
Sound: This is a very nice sounding amplifier, capable of producing really good tone at any volume. I've played through it with several of my guitars and it sounds great with them all, of course minor tweaking of the controls is called for, depending on which instrument I'm using (single coil, humbuckers, active, etc.)and especially sounds good at high volumes. It can get a nice dirty tone, but cleans up really nice depending on what you are looking for. Would make a nice amp for both nightclub and studio use. Feature: Came with a footswitch, a useful accessory. Ease of Use: Getting great sounds is easy, naturally it helps if you've had experience adjusting amps to get the particular sound you want. The manual is fairly clear and easy to understand with diagrams illustrating various extra speaker cabinets you might wish to use, although it's perfectly suitable for most applications with the internal speaker. Quality: Appears well made with good fit & finish. I wouldn't hesitate using it without a backup amp, although it's always a good idea to have one handy, since any piece of equipment has the possiblity to fail at some time or another, particularly when you least expect it! Seems to be sturdy in construction and I've found no faults whatsoever to date. Value: For the price it represents a very good value. You could spend more naturally, but this is as close to a "botique" amp as you'll find for it's very modest pricetag. Manufacturer Support: Can't rate the company's service department, since I've never had to use it. Hopefully I won't have to find out. I've only had this amp a couple of months, but given it's excellent performance so far, I don't anticipate any problems with it. The Wow Factor: It's an attractive amp, both in appearance and performance. My son first brought Bugera amps to my attention and I decided to add one to my collection, a decision I'm very happy with. It appears to be a "botique" amplifier that doesn't come with the "bottmless pocket" pricetag associated with the "hand wired", "independent manufacturer" amplifiers, yet one would be hard pressed to tell the difference. Overall: If it were lost or stolen I'd probably buy another one. It sounds as good or better than many amps I've tried that cost two or three times what this one did. Being a tube amp I'll probably have to replace the tubes at some point, but I doubt that will be for a long time. I like this amp a lot and so do any of my musician friends who have tried them. For it's modest price it rivals or surpasses many more costly amps.

"Great "bang for the buck" on a botique-style 55 watt tube amp combo." submitted October 12, 2011

Musical Background: Guitarist for over half a century
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Country, Jazz
Sound: This is a very nice sounding amplifier, capable of producing outstanding tone at any volume. I've played through it with several of my guitars and it sounds great with them all, of course minor tweaking of the controls is called for, depending on which instrument I'm using (single coil, humbuckers, active, etc.)and especially sounds good at high volumes. It can get a nice dirty tone, but cleans up really nice depending on what you are looking for. Would make a nice amp for both nightclub and studio use. Feature: Came with a footswitch, a useful accessory. Ease of Use: Getting great sounds is easy, though naturally it helps if you've had experience adjusting the amp's settings to get the particular sound you wish. The manual is fairly clear and easy to understand with helpful diagrams illustrating various extra speaker cabinets you might wish to use, although this amp is perfectly suitable for most applications with the internal speaker. You couldn't play "Woodstock" or any other large outdoor gig without miking it, but it's certainly capable of eliciting the familiar "could you please turn down some" request at most indoor establishments! Quality: Appears well made with good fit & finish. I wouldn't hesitate using it without a backup amp, although it's often a good idea to have one handy, since any piece of equipment has the potential to fail at some time or another, particularly when you least expect it! Seems to be sturdy in construction and I've found no faults whatsoever to date. It's a good sounding, good looking, "stageworthy" amplifer! Value: For the price it represents a very good value. You could spend more on an amp, naturally, just as with anything else, but this comes as close to a "botique" type amplifier as you'll find for it's very reasonable pricetag. Manufacturer Support: Can't rate the company's service department, since I've never had to use it. Hopefully I won't have to find out. I've only had this amp a couple of months, but it's given me nothing but excellent performance so far, and I don't really anticipate any problems with it. The Wow Factor: It's an attractive amp, both in appearance and performance. My youngest son first brought Bugera amps to my attention and so I decided to add one to my collection, a decision I'm very happy with. It appears to be a "botique" amplifier that doesn't come with the "bottmless pocket" pricetag associated with the "hand wired", "independent manufacturer" amplifiers, yet one would be hard pressed to tell the difference, other than with the cost. Overall: If it were lost or stolen I'd probably buy another one. It sounds as good or better than many amps I've tried that cost two or three times what this one did. Being a tube amp I'll probably have to replace the tubes at some point, but I doubt that will be for a long time. I like this amp a lot and so do any of my musician friends who have tried them. For it's modest price it rivals or surpasses many more costly amps. The only reason for the consistant "9" ratings is that I've never found anything whatsoever to be 100% perfect, however this amp comes pretty close!

When you call, mention priority code 161X-ZS9V. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976