When you call, mention priority code 15FZ-NNB9

Rating and Reviews: Bugera V22 Guitar Amp

Let it rip with this high-gain combo amp. The Bugera V22 has a pair of EL84 power tubes for sparkling highs and textured mids -- that classic British sound.

"Fantastic sound" submitted March 22, 2012

By Bradford Gee in Kenbridge, VA
Musical Background: old rocker
Music Style: Rock and Blues
Overall: I have used this Bugera V22 I bought last year. It has a fantastic sound for blues and classic rock. You can get everything from Chuck Berry, Big Brother and Holding Company, and Jimi Hendrix. a little adjustment and those growling blues will happen. Tis amp takes pedals well if you like that techno rock sound. For now the tubes sound good and speaker very good as it is. At this price it would be very hard to find a amp of this quality in a genuine tube amp. The amp is beautiful in the vintage look. I plan on using this amp for many years to come and it is built to hold up for many years. Give it a try, you will be surprised.

"Impressed..." submitted September 13, 2013

By jason t in roswell, NM
Musical Background: 25 years, guitar, gigging guitarist
Music Style: Blues, funk, indie, country when forced by evil band members
Overall: I have been on a hunt for a little combo to take to practice that was loud, and needed no pedals, and quite frankly cheap(ish). After selling my Hot Rod DeVille (too loud and HORRIBLE crunch) I decided on this one. Straight out of the box this amp is impressive. The cleans are grand, with TONS of headroom for 22 watt amp... the lead channel does everything from slight blues grit to hair metal tones, and does them very well... I am very very surprised, even after reading all the good comments. Throw in an effects loop, included footswitch, pentode/triode switch, all for 379, you cannot beat it. I can take this little guy to practice with NO pedals and get it all done, which is what I wanted. I have two Egnaters I use for gigging, and I honestly dont think they sound any better than this Bugera. We'll see if they have the QC issues from the first years fixed, but it seems solid. Great Buy.

"Great amp at an amazingly low price" submitted June 23, 2012

By B Z in Long Beach, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I play professionally, and have been for over 25 years.
Music Style: Rock and roll, Blues, Funk, Reggae. Typical bar-band stuff. Pretty much the same as 90% of the people my age (except I don't pla
Overall: I have had the Bugera V22 for about two months now, and I LOVE THIS LITTLE AMP!!! It is amazing how lovely the tones are on both channels - I use the clean for rhythm and the overdrive for lead. I don't even use any of my pedals anymore, since it sounds better without them. The Pentode/Triode switch is useful, particularly for being able to crank up the pre-amp in lower volume settings. I play with at a medium sized bar three nights per week, and I have more than enough volume to play over a drummer - even when the place is cranking and we are really playing loud. Yes, I am up near the top of the volume range at that point, but that's OK because the clear channel still sounds good, and I don't need to get any louder. It is interesting playing through a smaller amp that I can actually turn up above five, as my other amps (a MusicMan HD 130, a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe and a Ceriatone Dumble clone) are all WAY too loud when I turn the volume much above three or four. It is also a really good looking amp - the two-tone tolex and gold piping look GREAT, and everyone thinks that it is some kind of expensive botique amp. I have had LOTS of compliments on the tone from other musicians. This is one of the best purchases I have made in living memory, and I would definitely replace it with the same amp if it were lost or stolen. I haven't had any problems with the original tubes, and the original speaker sounds great. However, there is a video on Youtube of a speaker upgrade that sounds awesome, so I am thinking that maybe in the future I will consider it. I have yet to find anything close to this amp for the price, or for even a lot more. I have not had to deal with the manufacturer, so I have no idea about the support they provide. I have had other Behringer products in the past (mixing board, PA amp) and they all worked fine.
28 of 29 people (96.55%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Amazing!" submitted April 27, 2014

By Nathan K in Brevard, NC
Musical Background: 25 years singer, songwriter, recording artist
Sound: Like I said, great full cleans and overdrive that covers blues to classic rock. The stock speaker is quite a good match. I've also experimented with tube swaps and honestly the tone didn't change much at all. However I did settle for all JJ tubes in both the EL84 and 12ax7 slots. The reasoning was the high gain JJs seem to push the overdrive just a bit more than the stock tubes did which lead to a faster breakup and a richer saturation when overdriven without upsetting the e.q. of the amp. This amp has a big bottom end that never gets boomy or woody and the high end is bright enough to get that lush, rich, smoothness and never sounding brittle or thin. A very full sounding amp. The E.Q. knows don't have a very wide band but they are effective. And the reverb is pretty nice too. Feature: 2 channels, footswitch, boost switch, effects loop, 12 inch speaker, reverb, everything you need. All tubey goodness. Ease of Use: Very easy to use. It's my main gigging amp now. Quality: Surprisingly good quality build. Value: Amazing value...worth every single penny. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed it and hopefully won't need to. The Wow Factor: Very classic styling. Nice looking. Overall: This little amp has got some serious mojo going on. I still can't believe such an amp is possible for the price. My ears are so pleased. But be warned this is NOT a metal players amp. Look elsewhere metalheads. But what this does do it does so well. The clean is so good. The overdrive will do anything from blues to classic rock. And it does it very very well.

"Great Amp" submitted January 12, 2014

By Ron V
Overall
Musical Background: playin 40 yrs Blues,Rock,Folk home studio, play parties, jam
Overall: Had it a month now, sounds great. You get Fender Chime, Marshal growl, Vox tones. Great cleans,takes pedals well. Jams well at low volumes but can blow the windows out if you like. Especially in triode mode. Loud enough to play w/band in maybe a 150-300 seat venue. And it's pretty light for an all tube amp. Oh it looks really cool to. And if you've heard the blue led on the footswitch is insanely bright it IS! but all you gotta do is put some scotch tape over it to dim it. There you have it get one before the price goes up ! I love mine. I like it better than my Fender deluxe reverb. Mainly because it's $900 cheaper and I don't have to torture the neighbors to get a decent tone. lol

"the BUGERA V22 blew me away" submitted February 9, 2014

By randy hylton in cloverdale, VA
Musical Background: playing 40 years guitar yes i play professionally
Music Style: rock and roll and classic rock
Overall: I play in a band named 116 South. we do allman brothers stevie ray pink floyd cream skynard among so many other great bands from the 60s and 70s. this little amp gave me the best sound i have ever experienced. Right from the box , with no effects, except the pedal that it came with , you get that classic tube sound from back in the day. i am excited about the future with the BUGERA V22. it made the whole band sound thicker and fuller especially thru humbuckers. i would strongly recommend this amp to anyone from beginner to an old pro. rugged construction amp a great look

"buy this one" submitted November 8, 2010

By a customer from ms.com
Overall
Music Style: classic rock and country
Sound: Sound will hold with the best of them--fender vox & marshall Feature: foot switch--reverb and channel switching--very useful Ease of Use: Just crank it and play--needs no pedals Quality: Had it about 6 months--no problem so far--I use it over my other amps Value: I have fender custom shop, vox ac30 with blues, and this amp holds its own Manufacturer Support: no reason as of yet--no problems The Wow Factor: nice looking amp--it even tilts back without legs to support it Overall: I would replace it with the same amp. Low watts easy to get a great tone with les paul or strat. Loud enough to gig with.

"Great Amp!!!" submitted April 28, 2014

By Dave M in Fredonia, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: playing since 1996. I started late in life.
Music Style: Blues, Rock Folk, and some Country.
Overall: I have owned this amp previously and thought it was a great amp then! but, because of G.A.S. I sold it to try something else. I have had Fenders, Vox, Egnater,, Laney, Ibanez TC s, and many other brands of tube amps. My personal favorite has to be the Bugera V22! Now that I have this amp again, it will stay with me until it is willed to my grand daughter.

"Bugera v-22" submitted January 1, 2014

By David Gunderson in St. Clair, MI
Musical Background: Producer, engineer
Music Style: alternative rock folk rock blues country hip hop
Overall: Excellent amp!! Clean Tone great and Dirty Tone awesome, love it using a digitech 255 effectes pedal gettin amazin sounds out of this!!

"Bugera V22" submitted June 18, 2014

By Will Turner in So. Acworth, NH
Overall
Musical Background: Singer/songwriter/player for 35 years. Love and build tele's. Played professionally in New England from the 80's thru the 90's.
Music Style: My originals. Head and Body Music. Shake those bones !!
Overall: This is an amazing Amp. I am lovin' the playin'.

"Awesome Amp!!" submitted December 24, 2013

By Michael C in Bullhead City, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: Been a working musician for 30 years.Right now I`m guitar/lead singer in 3 piece working band.
Music Style: Rock-Blues-Country-ect.
Overall: This amp is no frills. It only does two things good.It sounds great! It sounds great when I plugged it in direct to my axe.And it sounded great when I ran my multi effects through it! I will never go back to a solid state amp again! I`ve gone tube baby!

"Blown away!!!" submitted December 5, 2013

By Michael B in Canton, GA
Musical Background: Been playing 13 years. Mostly worship music
Music Style: Anything that sounds good.
Overall: This amp is great. Had an AC15C1, sold it (needed money), got a Bugera V5. Awesome little amp. Liked it so much I decided on the V22. Very very good cleans. So warm, and I haven't even changed the tubes yet. Heard and read mixed reviews about the Bugera line but it seems all problems have been fixed. I haven't had one issue with either bugera. Can't be beat for the price!!

"Junk!" submitted May 18, 2014

By will lazar in plymouth, NH
Overall
Musical Background: 29 years playing music. 8 years professionally....
Music Style: rock,country,southern rock,blues...
Overall: I ordered this amp and had high expectations after reading the reviews posted. The first one arrived and everything on it would light up when powered up but it had no sound whatsoever. Sent it back and had another one sent out. That one sounded great! After two weeks it did the same thing-no sound. Two strikes and that's' if for me-junk!

"Great sound, great value, tubes could use upgrading. I reccomend if you buy it to chage out the valves, it make all the differen" submitted January 11, 2012

By a customer from dowkey.com
Musical Background: 40 years. Guitar, pro-working musician
Music Style: Classic Rock, Blues, Latin Jazz, Swing Jazz
Sound: I recently purcheased this amp because of the reviews, and cost. I currently use a Fender Hot Deluxe (40 Watts, and one 12 inch) it is great for the larger venues we perform at. The Blues Jr. I use for rehearsal just doesn't have the punch for gigs. So i bought this gem. It some severe microphonic tube issues out of the box, but once i re[placed the valves with some high quality models, the sound was amazing. The sound is quite good, nice and warm yet 'nasty, when you need it. The pentode, triode feature is an added bonus, I use primarily a Fender Eric Clapton Blackie, Strat which sounds very nice through it, my second choice is a ES335, which has the blues howl when I play through it, and last for the Jazz gigs, I use a '71 ES175 that really sings when played through it. So I am quite satisfied. Feature: The Reverb is pretty good, the Gain Channel could use some refinement, the clean channel is awsome. Ease of Use: No brainer, pretty straight forward, basic controls, easy to use, Value: Best deal I have seen in quite sometime. Manufacturer Support: Hopefully I won't need to :) Overall: Well, my hopes are to use this and gig with it often, so my plans are to keep it around for a long time.
17 of 18 people (94.44%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 15FZ-NNB9. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976