When you call, mention priority code 1ZT-98SG

Rating and Reviews: Bugera BV1001M VEYRON

Although ultra-compact, the Veyron Mosfet head packs 2,000 watts of Class-D power into its lightweight enclosure, complete with a dynamic compressor and EQ.

"Love It" submitted November 10, 2015

By Brandon S in Chicago, IL
Overall
Musical Background: 8 years professional player.
Music Style: All styles.
Overall: For the price there is no complaints. Received mine, plugged it up and played. The sound was warm and clear. Can hear the highs and the lows. For all the slap players you will enjoy this amp. Enabling ultra high and ultra low will give you an amazing slap sound. You can't go wrong with the build in compression. So far I'm digging this amp. Havnt took it on gigs yet but the sound is killer .

"BV1001M VEYRON MOSFET Bass Head" submitted October 10, 2015

By Clinton Maddox in Tifton, GA
Overall
Musical Background: 50+ years as a bass player. 40 + years professionally. 1 Gold record and 1 nomination to Georgia Music Hall of Fame.
Music Style: I play many different styles of music. Rock, Pop, Country, and a little bit of Metal.
Sound: The tone of this bass head is nice and clean and very tight. The bottom end is more defined and never sounds muddy. The mid freq eq works very well and I had no trouble dialing in the sound that I wanted. Never had to use the ultra high button at all. Even when I tried to push it hard it still stayed tight and clean. Feature: I found all of the on-board features to work just fine. The compression mode worked very well for me. All the notes were even and well defined. The head itself is very quiet. I had to check it a few times to make sure it was still on. The amp feels solid and doesn't have that cheap appearance at all. I will agree with one review that said that the master volume dial felt loose. I too fell that it could have a tighter feel to it like the rest of the control knobs. Ease of Use: This amp head is so easy to use a five year old could operate it. Simple an straight forward. Quality: It appears to be made rather well. It has a nice solid feel to it. It's appearance is very appealing . As far as quality, that depends on the internal parts used to build it with. Let's just hope that the parent company Behringer had their heads in the right place and used good solid quality parts. Only time will tell! Value: Alot of ban for the buck. If you want to spend more for the same specs, all I can say is go for it. There are plenty of companies out there that will gladly take your money for a lot less product. Manufacturer Support: I'll have to pass here. I haven't had to use them yet. The Wow Factor: I don't know about having a big wow factor. but I will say that it gets the job done and with very little effort. Overall: I have been playing bass for 50+ years and have tried or owned them all. Fender. Ampeg. MarkBass and even TC. I have to say that I am very impressed with this new Bugera bass head. It has a nice tight clean tone which for the music that I play that is a plus. This amp did everything I asked of it plus more. Beats my Hartke HA5500C hands down.
13 of 14 people (92.86%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"My ears are happy!" submitted January 10, 2016

By John Owens III in Chicago, IL
Musical Background: 20+/bass guitar/professionally/
Music Style: Contemporary gospel, jazz, hip-hop,FuNk,rock,pop,reggae, etc.....
Overall: About a year ago a friend referred this amp to me, he had just purchase it him self, he told me how much he like it.I said cool glad you like it! I have not thought much about that conversation until recently. I was in the market for another amp to back-up my TC Electronic BH 800 bass amp. So the second amp has to have a great sound and great value because the TC ain't no.joke sound wise! Fortunately I was bless to get the Bugera in my hands, though my friend told about his I never heard it until I ordered my mines and receive it! I got here it fairly quickly, the sound is wonderful so many tonal options yet very easy to control, 5 position mid switch and built-in compressor is a huge bonus at the price range! The weight is great at around 6lbs and 2000 watts @ 4ohms, the head room is incredible! Truthfully this could the number one amp! But I still love my TC, but for a second amp Bugera is off the chain!!!! :-) all I can say is watch out TC don't break down because the Veyron Bugera is on your tail extremely close lol!!

"AWESOME HEAD" submitted June 2, 2016

By GREG M in GAINESVILLE, FL
Musical Background: been playing for 40 year's keyboard's and bass
Music Style: all kind's of music .....Producer have do major recordings
Overall: Great head lite and compact i can carry in me bag.....Alot of my friends have this head and love it......I do a lot of major gig's and work with major artist and i can carry this head with me and use other cab's it works great.Will be getting the cab soon for small in town gig's.......loving it great head......I would love to endorse this product it's hot!

"Great deal" submitted November 22, 2016

Overall
Musical Background: Partime Professional 30years on and off.
Music Style: Jazz, R&B, Pop
Overall: I bought this as a expensive back up to a 6.2 Genz Benz shuttle, and a Eden 550 WT buT this with my Hartke Hx cabinets have become my main club rig. The ultra low and hi switch is great when slapping. I don't know if it is really 2000 watts, maybe 600 but it's loud enough for what I do. IMHO you can't beat this head for the price.i can't speck about tech support because I have not needed them yet.

"bugera bass head" submitted September 21, 2016

By Roosevelt J in CHICAGO, IL
Musical Background: 35 years, Bass Guitar, Professionally
Music Style: all styles of music
Overall: this product did not work out for me after 2 weeks playing gigs with the amp begin clipping and my sound was going in and out so after trying 2 different bass heads i just decided to return it.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZT-98SG. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976