When you call, mention priority code 1ZY-6PSS

Rating and Reviews: Bugera BT210TS Bass Cab

The British-engineered Turbosound speakers at the heart of this road-ready cabinet deliver deep lows and sparkling highs, complimenting any bass head.

"Awesome cab" submitted September 6, 2015

By Roberto Garcia in Pomona, CA
Music Style: Rock, jazz, R&B,gospel
Overall: I bought this cab for a small practice/church set up. Im using a Markbass 3 and this cab can handle a church the size of a school gym, even the sound guys tell me to turn it down. I have had it for 6 months and highly recommend it.

"Great 2x12 cabinet - Very Impressed." submitted April 7, 2017

By Randy Applegate in Gloucesster, VA
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing Bass as a hobby (part time) for almost 40 years. Play a little Guitar and like to do home Recording projects.
Music Style: Classic Rock, Southern Rock, Country, Blues, Folk, Alternative
Overall: I have been using this cabinet for almost a year now... I have been playing Bass since 1978 and have played through many different combinations. This has fantastic clarity and good low end responses for a Mid Cabinet. I have had whole SVT Stacks that sounded worse. Not sure if the 1600 Watt will hold but it has done fine through my 1000W power amp. Has an adjustable 1" HF driver is great and amazing for high-end control. Only wish it had hand grips on both sides. I use it with an Ampeg 1x15 and it is an awesome combo for BASS. My Logo is Chrome (not black nickel look like photo) - but did my research and new what I was getting. Great Job - Good Value!

"Just be aware that the item you get may not be exactly the way you see it. " submitted December 22, 2016

By Rose S in Miami, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Professional. Live and recorded perfomance player. Bass player for 3RG Miami
Music Style: Latin, rock, Caribbean infused.
Overall: I'll say first that zZounds is amazing and I had a hassle-free experience. I do want to advise other musicians looking into this particular cabinet, that the logo may not be this killer blacked-out version that you see, and it may not have a tolex shell. I ordered what is pictured, and received a cabinet with a bright silver logo and a carpeted cabinet. Nobody got time for carpeted cabinets! zZounds did right by me though with the customer service so I can't go bad on them! I rated the product highly because my issues are not sound or quality, just cosmetic.

"THE CAB IS AWESOME!!!!" submitted January 18, 2017

By Greg m in GAINESVILLE, FL
Overall
Musical Background: BEEN PLAYING OVER 50 YEAR'S A PRO BASSIST TOUR'S RECORDING TV SHOW'S AND BEEN AN MD.
Music Style: ALL MUSIC BEEN BLESSED TO BE A PART OF IT ALL....
Overall: Love this cab lite easy to handle after having back surgery it work's for me.Very punchy very happy with this thinking about getting one more 2X10 or a 1x15...I have a few other rigs but i love this one.....You can't go wrong for the money.... Talked to a few other bassist and now they are part of the family.....JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Clean, tight and powerful" submitted June 17, 2017

By Maxwell H in Villa Rica, GA
Overall
Musical Background: Played professionally at least 25 years.
Music Style: Played it all. Rock to pop, Salsa to jazz, Bossa Nova, Reggae and Soca. In recent years I have been playing in churches. Christi
Overall: I have used Ampeg B-15 early in my career. since then i have used Sunn, Fender, and Hartke. I am currently using TC Electronics RH450 bass head. Wanted to pair the RH450 with a TC Electronics 2X10 cabinet but thought they were too high priced. So, I went for the Bugera 2X10 instead. It has all the same features including a horn. I could not have made a better choice. And recommend highly. Give Bugera a try. You would not regret it. Well made and sounds great.

"Smoking hot amp" submitted April 6, 2016

By Samuel P Speed Sr in Florence, AZ
Musical Background: Profesional Bass Player
Music Style: Funk, R/B, Blues, Raegee,
Overall: Loving it. I play my Music Man Stingray through it with the 1600 watt Bugera Speakers and I'm well satisfied. the tone and power is what I was looking for. One Happy bass player, lol.

"Really?" submitted February 5, 2015

By Christopher D in Wellsville, NY
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing for 23 years and use a Fender P-bass Active Deluxe through a Acoustic B200H and a TC Electronic BH250.
Music Style: Classic Rock, blues, Party Fav's
Overall: I got this cabinet yesterday from zZounds, and while the shipping and customer service was great, the product was not. This boasts "1600 watts" and program of 400, so tell me why a Tc Electronic BH250 would make this bottom out and distort at 1/3 volume? If you are looking for a cab to lighten your load and be able to deliver like a 410 will, this WILL NOT deliver. Do not waste your money.
19 of 29 people (65.52%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 1ZY-6PSS. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976