When you call, mention priority code 208-NB32

Rating and Reviews: Bugera BN115TS

A custom-made 15-inch Turbosound LF speaker pumps a powerful and dynamic 2,000 watts of sound from Bugera's sturdy and lightweight bass enclosure.

"Wow!!" submitted April 11, 2016

By a customer from hotmail.com in Atlanta , GA
Music Style: Rock R&B Pop Country
Overall: I was a little sceptical about getting this cab because of the Behringer name associated with it. The low price coupled with the high wattage rating can be misleading bait in order to get you to buy something that doesn't live up the hype. Well I'm happy to report that I was wrong about this one. This cab has some serious bottom...not too woolly...it's nice and defined and puts out some good mids. Handles my 1000 watt head very well. I owned a GK 212 prior to purchasing this (which is also a good bass cab) but I like this one much better. I believe the cab enclosure is built by the same company that builds other high end cabs because the build quality is top notch. The grill on it is also heavy duty. And to top it off...it comes with casters. I don't know much about Turbosound speakers but this thing rocks. The wattage is really around 500 rms but I can live with thst. Its more than enough for me. Can't say enough how pleased I am with this product. Unbelievable value for your money!

"Wow" submitted April 14, 2016

By Troy Cartledge in Cumming, GA
Music Style: R&B Rock and Pop
Overall: Well built, feels and sounds solid. Even my wife notices a difference in the sound. I've owned and played through other well known brands from Peavey, Ampeg, GK and others. For the price this thing is the bomb. I was a little skeptical because I had never heard of Turbosound speakers before. Glad I did..it seems that Bugera has stepped up it's game.

"Bugera Bass Cab, 15"" submitted March 15, 2016

By Kris P in South Lake Tahoe, NV
Musical Background: Les Paul 2011 Studio, 2015 Fender Precision Bass
Music Style: I currently have laid down two albums with The Enucleators , Reno, Nv Www.cdbaby.com/CD/theenucleators And currently produce a
Overall: This works fine, of course you need to know how to dial in the sub woofer sound on your own, but it does a fine job. Good for small to medium gig's. It's a 2000 watt Max in which I use a EuroPro 2000 800 watt combo channel. Works fine. If had a real bass head it would probably be better. But after 10-15 shows I can't tell the difference.

"Good imitation but falls short in performance" submitted June 27, 2016

By Will H
Musical Background: 40 years, 20 professional
Music Style: 80's rock, blues, modern country, big band
Overall: I bought this because it identically resembles another cabinet design by a bass manufacturer icon. Sadly, it doesn't live up to the image. The good people at zZounds got it to me very cheap and quickly. For zZounds side they are excellent. The cab is 17" deep and very clumsy to move around for one person. It was more like a coffee table. Or even a table. I paired it up with a Bugera Veyron Mosfet, and I had it cranked nearly 3/4 and it wasn't loud. I was expecting rumble loud-- sadly that wasn't the case. I could hear audible breakup in the speaker, i.e. distortion. The cab itself was very well built. Might be a better cab if it's loaded with a difference speaker, maybe an Eminence or Faital with high power capabilities and a long excursion to take advantage of that deep coffee table design. I ended up giving the cab away to a Christian band and they use it for rehearsals. Nice looking, didn't perform.

When you call, mention priority code 208-NB32. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976