When you call, mention priority code 1600-FV5S

Rating and Reviews: Bugera BC30-212 Amp

The Bugera BC30-212 offers classic rock tone. A Class A combo driven by 4 EL84 tubes, the Bugera BC30-212 is a great value.

"An incredible quality minded amp that's affordable." submitted April 24, 2011

Musical Background: musician for 37 years
Music Style: Classic rock, Rock, Jazz, Rockabilly
Sound: I have owned many vintage/modern quality amps. All I can say is... this is the one! The tonal quality remains in tack no matter how hard you push it it responds to every picking nuance I deliver. Very pleased,very impressed. I have a Stratocaster deluxe , Les Paul standard and a MIM Tele w/ Seymore Duncan pickups. Each one, the amp compliments their respective tones. Made in China, who cares it still rocks! I have had several magical nights with this amp. Feature: Would have liked to have reverb. Small sacrifice Ease of Use: The tone control is more than I need. Who needs 9 different tone settings. Quality: Made in China??? fit and finish is second to none. Very solid, Very heavy! Value: I have been all over trying different amps that isn't going to break the bank. Did I mention this is the one? The Wow Factor: The amp reminds me of a custom built rig. You know the one offs. The visual is as good as the sound. Overall: This is a keeper

Bugera BC30-212 Amp Customer Review submitted September 3, 2010

Music Style: Funk, Rock, Gospel, R&B
Sound: This amp is by far, the most expressive amp I own. (I own 14!) It does exactly what the amp description ways it will do. The tone is phenomenal, it is like an extension of your will. The clean channel sparkles, but either channel can be dirty depending upon how you set the volume/gain ratio. The half power feature means you can get distorted overdrive at a very low volume, however, the amp MUST be set at full power to get the clean sounds. There is no reverb, just TONE. There are no onboard effects, just TONE! The tubes even smell sweet as they respond to your playing. Using an A/B footswitch means you are technically operating TWO amps at once! I can't get enough of this amp! Feature: This amp came with no accessories or amenities, you can add whatever you want to the mix. The six position tone switch in channel 2 is by far the best feature on the amp, followed by the mismatched speakers, which can be reversed at will, and the effects loop/half power functions. I also like the stylish, European feel to it as compared to the boxy, clumpy feel of most domestic amps. I wish it had a swicthable head section. Ease of Use: I was rockin' and rollin' as soon as this sick puppy came out of the box. The more technical capabilities require at least, looking through the manual. Don't sell yourself short, you won't be disappointed Quality: The cosmetics ROCK! The covering (some kind of leathery vinyl) ROCKS! You could use this amp anywhere. It is, however, heavy as all get-out
17 of 19 people (89.47%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Bugera BC30 212" submitted July 1, 2014

By Robert L in Marquette, MI
Musical Background: playing for fun & $$, studio guitarist
Music Style: BLUES!!!!! ...classic rock
Overall: I've been trying to get a working tube amp since early March. This is the 6th amp I've tryed and at last this one actually works! The five before this (3 Fen...'s & 2 Bug...'s-from other ssuppliers) had to be returned. 1 supplier had me back ordered for almost 2 months before they told me they no longer carry Bugera. The only thing wrong with this amp is cosmetic. The grill cloth is not so good. Top 1/3 is light colored and the bottom 2/3 is dark? ..should never have past inspection but, it sure sounds AWESOME!!

"IF TONE IS YOUR THING, BUY THIS AMP!!!" submitted July 27, 2011

Music Style: Blues, Rock
Sound: Hands down this is the best sounding amp 650.00 can buy, period! This will quickly become an engineer,or producers go to amp in the studio. This simply doesn't have a bad setting or channel. Very impressed and I've played through them all, with the exception of a Mesa Boogie. But they don't make an amp at all in this price point. Feature: The only thing I can find remotely bad to say about this amp, is that it didn't come with a foot switch for changing channels. Channel 2 has a six position tone selector which gives distinct tone seperation, Each channel has its own volume control, there is also a master control with a cut knob for rolling off the highs, works best when master is set at least 12 o'clock. Ease of Use: For all this amp has to offer the operation is quite simple. Each channel operates independantly. Each has a high and low setting. The manual is one page, very simple and very easy. You don't have to understand sound dynamics to get great tone from this amp. Its a tone amplifier! Man I can't say enough about the quality of the tone (I'm not talking about amplifying sound I'm talking about the volume and depth of the tone. Quality: This amp is beautifully made. Classic in every detail The covering feels like italian shoe leather. The knobs are rich creamy chicken heads. The pilot light and Bugera logo lite up when powered up, quite cool, especially on a dark stage. Every thing is tight and well fitted, equalling the work of the top botique builders at three times the price. Value: This amp is worth twice what I paid for it. I'm glad I got it when I did its only going to increase in price as its popularity grows. And I'm sure this amp is destined to be a collectors amp as time will tell. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed them so I can't say. But with the kind of quality built into their product I'm sure their service will be of equal value. The Wow Factor: Just look at it... Not only is it a great piece of eye candy, its also rich in tone, it just oozes out of the 2x12 speakers. Which are unbelievable sounding! I've got amps with both Celestion and Eminence Spkrs and these Bugera spkrs blow them away. I don't understand the 100w x 80w configuration but I dig it! Overall: At this point unless I went to touring I don't think I'll ever need another amp, and I've actually stopped playing other amps I FINALLY FOUND WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR( Thanks U2) This Amp will get an AC/DC growl, or a Buddy Guy blues sound without pedals. Add your pedal board and the sky's the limit.... BUY IT, You won't be disappointed. In fact I'm selling other amps because this one does most of what the others did anyway.
11 of 13 people (84.62%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Bugera BC30 deal of a lifetime !!" submitted February 24, 2011

By a customer from dktire.com
Musical Background: semi-pro
Music Style: country rock/ blues / jazz
Sound: I have really looked into the Bugera line up and having owned Mesa's, Fender's, Peavey's etc you will have a very hard time beating them for the price... the question of longetivity has surfaced numerous times but now owning three Bugera's V22 (home studio) 333XL (praise& worship at our church) and now the BC30 (using it at church also for less gain needs) absolutely L-O-V-E it !!! Les Paul, Strat, Tele doesn't matter, they all wrok well with it. It being a tube amp is very expressive and responsive to your playing.. I run an older Boss GT-6 and have an array of individual pedals but seldom use them because this amp sounds that GOOD ! Feature: only wist the channels were switchable via a foot pedal other than that plug in and play ! Ease of Use: If you have an ear for tone and an understanding of the product you'll be amazed at the tones on tap. Quality: very well made and constructed.. very attactive appearance ! LOVE the backlit knobs and Bugera emblem Value: best bang for the buck period ! Manufacturer Support: have never had to use in the year and half been using the V22 The Wow Factor: it's irresistable in person Overall: does what I need it to and I'd definately look for another if lost or stolen !

When you call, mention priority code 1600-FV5S. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976