When you call, mention priority code 1568-KQLC

Rating and Reviews: Bugera 412H-BK Cabinet

The Bugera 412H-BK cabinet is a great complement to any stacked guitar rig. In either 8-ohm or 16-ohm mode, the 412H-BK offers quality guitar tones.

"Bugera 4x12 stereo cabinet" submitted February 10, 2014

By Albert T in Tacoma, WA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing guitar for 18 years, I play in a band called Blue Helix out of Puyallup, Wa.
Music Style: Rock, Christian , blues
Overall: By far this cabinet is the best cabinet I've ever purchased for the price. I play through a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Solo Head with my Bugera cabinet hooked up to it and well I wasn't sure how it was going to sound at first then once I kicked my power on my amp and played a few riffs I was totally amazed. Well worth the money I paid for it. Words of advice though, be sure to purchase 2 three foot speaker cables to plug the cab into your amp, after all it is a stereo cabinet.

"Bugera 412 cab" submitted March 30, 2010

Overall
Music Style: Blues, alternative rock, and Metal.
Sound: The sound is what makes me dislike this cab. The low end sustain is horrible, along with distasteful speaker break up. The speakers themselves are dark sounding, but it cant give the bass response it sounds like it can give. The speakers are also very quiet for a 4 12. I play though a heavily modded spider valve hd100 that sounds great on other cabs, but not this one. It is great for blues, jazz, and clean settings. It has a dark and creamy sound, but just does not work for high gain, or high mid settings. Good punch, but no sustain. Just dont like them. Feature: I love the selectable impedance switch. 16 ohm mono, or 8 ohm stereo. The built in wheels are nice for short trips. The cab its self seams very durable. Its Protected by a rhino lining type material that is very nice. Sleek and sexy, just wish it could play as good as it sounds. Ease of Use: How hard is it to connect a cab to an amp right. Quality: It would have been a ten if not for the crappy speakers they put in them. The cab is road worthy, and once i get new speakers in this beast, it will be everything i hoped for. Value: For 50 bucks more you could get the spider 3 cab, that sounds better IMO. Those speakers dont color your sound at all, and will make your house shake. Manufacturer Support: Havent had to call, nothing has broken. The Wow Factor: It is a very sexy cab. Aesthetics are what this amp seam about. Big cab, rhino lining, fancy plastic chrome emblem, wheels, and recessed handles make the appearance look like it cast you $1000 not $250. Overall: Overall, its a nice CAB, but the speakers need to go. Bugera disappointed me with these cheap speakers. I plan on swapping them out ASAP. But if your on a budget, they sound good, until you get loud, to my ears.

"This cab is picky" submitted February 14, 2012

By a customer from gmail.com in Boise, ID
Overall
Musical Background: 8 years of guitar. 2 years of drums. Singing and songwriting for 10 or so years
Music Style: Punk, Ska, Metal, Psychobilly, Rockabilly, Pop, Blues, Rock & Roll
Overall: I found this cab to give a nice vintage sound, and a great clean tone, but when you try to put a modern gain into it, it just doesn't allow it. The bottom end is almost nonexistent, and the mids stand-out (think AC/DC guitar tone). Through the clean channel, though, the frequency range is fine. Kind of a strange cab to get used to. For the buck, this cab is good, but if you want low-end crunch, look elsewhere. selectable impedence is nice, and volume levels seem to be fine as well

"Best of the Best!!!" submitted April 19, 2011

By a customer from verizon.net
Overall
Musical Background: Active musician. Also teach guitar and mandolin.
Music Style: Classic rock, 80's Metal, Blues and my own style.
Sound: I am using my Bugera cabinet with a Bugera 333XL head. It rocks! When I plugged in and started to play my cheapest guitar, I was literally blown away. With this setup or with Bugera's 6262 head, you can get any sound you are looking for, especially on channels with active eq. It's important to note that neither the heads or cabinets come with a speaker cable. Bugera recommends using a 3ft. 10 gauge (AWG) Monster Cable. This is really important to experiencing what these 4X12 cabinets can do. The speakers in these cabinets aren't cheap or chintzy, Bugera manufactured them to exacting German engineered specifications. They are specially designed to work with Bugera cabinets and heads. I also have tried using my Bogner\Line 6 Spider Valve 100 watt head with one of these, but was dissapointed in the results despite claims they will work with practically any head. But then I started thinking, my Bugera head has EL34's in its power amp section. The Line 6 has 6L6's. I've gotten very good sounds over the years with 6L6's but it was always in an open back, 2X12 combo configuration. These Bugera cabinets are closed back. That may have something to do with it. I didn't take the back off of my cabinet but decided to switch to stereo mode and only use two of the four speakers. Much better! Feature: The built on rollers make transporting these a breeze compared to needing two people to carry one or using a hand truck. These 4X12 cabinets are highly configurable. They can be configured for any impedance and can be used in stereo (2X12) or mono (4X12) mode. With steel corners and a tough tolex covering, they are road worthy. I miss the days when most amps and cabinets came with covers but at the price point these are selling at I guess you can't have everything. Ease of Use: Good, clear instructions come with these. The option to configure the cabinet for amp output impedances of 4, 8 or 16 ohms is really neat. Quality: These cabinets aren't made of 14 ply birch or anything like that. However, they are tough and don't have any annoying resonance issues. You can crank things and shake your audience's chairs and\or the neighbor's house if your not careful. I was so impressed, I ordered a second rig to play in stereo. I honestly believe, based on years of experience that these wonderful cabinets are among the best that money can buy. Value: These cabinets are easily worth 2 or 3 times the current selling price. Manufacturer Support: I haven't needed to call Bugera about anything yet but judging from the quality of their website and how it has grown, I don't think I'll have any problem getting whatever customer care may be needed down the line. The Wow Factor: Strong visual appeal. They look like a big cat ready to pounce. I also like the fact that the speakers are specially designed and manufactured by Bugera. For me, the price only adds to the "sex appeal". Overall: I plan to keep buying these as needed. If lost or stolen I'd replace them immediately. I found my sound. An indescribeable tone I've been chasing for years.

"NOT MY BEST REVIEW" submitted June 20, 2009

Musical Background: MUSICIAN
Music Style: GOSPEL, JAZZ ,REGGAE,FUNK
Sound: TIGHT SOUND THOUGH NOT AS WARM AS SOME VINTAGE CELESTIONS RUNNING A MODIFIED WINDSOR INTO IT SO IT SOUNDS BETTER AS YOU GET LOUDER, NOT ALWAYS AN OPTION WHEN PLAYING WITH OTHERS Feature: IT CERTAINLY HAS ENOUGH CONNECT CONFIGURATIONS MY MAIN PEEVE, THE CABINET IS MADE OF SOME KIND OF PRESSED BOARD NOT GOOD IT ARRIVED RESEALED WITH A LARGE CHUNK OF CABINET MISSING (LIQUID NAILS AND BLACK SPRAY PAINT YOU HAVE TO LOOK CLOSE TO TELL IT'S ON THE BOTTOM OF CABINET Ease of Use: MAKE SURE YOUR AMP IF TUBE IS IMPEDANCE MATCHED FOR YOUR SETUP Quality: IT KINDA SOLID, NOT WITHSTANDING THE OBVIOUS, IT MUST HAVE BEEN ONE HELUVA HIT IT TOOK CAUSE IT ALSO HAS A DENT ON THE TOP LEFT CORNER IT HAS METAL CAPS, BIG PLUS Value: I THINK IT'S WORTH THE PRICE NO MORE THOUGH Manufacturer Support: THEY'RE THE BEST IN SORTING OUT ISSUES Overall: IM SATISFIED FOR WHAT I NEEDED OF IT, IT DOES AN ADEQUATE JOB BUT NOT SUPERB THINK HARD BEFORE THIS SELECTION DO YOUR RESEARCH
15 of 41 people (36.59%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 1568-KQLC. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976