When you call, mention priority code 1645-3HC8

Rating and Reviews: JamHub GreenRoom

Practice any time -- day or night -- with the JamHub GreenRoom. Each section of the hub has SoleMix, so up to 7 band members can hear their own unique mix.

"Better than I expected" submitted December 10, 2013

By Chris Horan in Tampa, FL
Musical Background: Lifetime
Music Style: Metal, rock
Overall: I'm in a death metal band and we went in on this in order to save our hearing and better hear ourselves during practice. It's awesome that you can use BOTH the XLR and 1/4" in each channel simultaneously. This allows for 12 total inputs with independent gain pots. The sound is reproduced well and the headphone amplifier gets as loud as you need it to get. The only drawback is that when you DI an instrument/amp using 1/4" you need stereo, but that's easily fixed by using F-mono-to-M-stereo adapters. GREAT INVESTMENT FOR ANY MUSICIAN!

"JamHub GreenRoom fit the bill" submitted October 9, 2013

By Jim Furey in Apple Valley, MN
Musical Background: I am a professional drummer
Music Style: christian, rock
Overall: I was looking for a stage in-ear monitor system for the band, since we frequently use other sound systems. It has more than accomplished what I had hoped. I wish they had a switch on the instrument channels for mono/stereo, and I'm not sure why anyone has 1/4" headset plugs anymore. The single knob, multi-level gain is a bit weird, but after you figure it out, it's fine. Singers love the vocal reverb. As a drummer, I always hear the band with this. For live monitors, I use passive splitters for the vocals, a headset out for keys, mono-stereo convertors for guitars, and I just put a stereo microphone near the snare/bass drum for the drums. I also tape all of the wires (Headphone, instrument, vocal, solemix remote) in a bundle for each musician so I don't have so many cables to wrap after the gig. Overall a great value for stage monitor. Expect to spend some extra money on headset adapters, mono to stereo adapters, headset extension cables, xlr chords, and xlr passive splitters. Works great after you take some time to adjust the gain levels on each slice.

"Jamhub Greenroom, a truly awesome product for the money." submitted November 14, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: Played for 33 years - lead guitar, electric bass, upright bass, pedal steel. I play as a hobbiest, gigging a little
Music Style: country
Sound: The Jamhub sounds really great. The built in effects are very good - very realistic, not the cheasy stuff you hear in low-end gear. In addition, this unit allows each user to hear the exact mix they want. As the leader of a 7 piece country band, it makes it possible for me to really hear what each musician is doing with a tremendous level of detail, usually impossible when playing with loud drums and amps. Feature: I wish the Jamhub gave you the option of controlling the mic inputs separately from the instrument inputs. Also, it would be great to be able to add effects to the instrument inputs as well, not just the mic inputs. The Solemix remotes are awesome - gives drummers and keyboard players access to the mix without having to get out from behind their rig, well worth the extra money. The Jam hub would be better if there were tone controls on the mic inputs. Otherwise, this thing is easy to use and really sounds great, especially for the money. Ease of Use: Pretty easy to use - not much of a learning curve. Quality: The Jamhub seems to be fairly well made, although the power input doesn't seem very secure. I worry if I unplugged this thing a lot it would wear out quickly. However, I just leave everything plugged in and use a power strip to turn things on and off. Value: Excellent value, especially with a wear house resealed unit. Manufacturer Support: No experience here. The Wow Factor: This unit makes it possible to practice in places and at times that would otherwise be impossible. Overall: I will never rehears without this thing again.

"Bad Product" submitted January 14, 2014

By Sam H in Tallahassee, FL
Music Style: Rock.
Overall: Do not buy this product. The idea is awesome but they didn't use proper hardware to build it. The first one I got I had to send back for a replacement because I wasn't getting a good signal and it seemed like it was shorting out. The new one came and it worked but it had the same issues of the crappy power supply plug that barely fit into the back which would cut out if the cord wasn't just right (bad choice for power plug) and all of the 1/4 in inputs are crappy and loose and loose signal if they aren't resting just right. Save your five hundred bucks until this company decides to use quality jacks and power supply.

"To sum it up it's a great analog unit that does what it says and does it very well and is about 1/3 less than similar products. " submitted December 14, 2010

Overall
Sound: Do not think of this as "just another headphone amp", think of it as a multi-buss mixing board for headphones. Every instrument you plug into it have it's own level control, you get to pick your mix, everyone else makes their own mix as well, very cool. Feature: Seems solid, I thought the knobs would be to small, but I was wrong. Easy to adjust. The finish is a rubberized type odd plastic (I think). Seems like it will stand up to use. Ease of Use: Little bit of a learning curve, but that can be said of any mixer. All in all easy to get up and running. Quality: As stated before, seems to be built well enough. Like anything , you want to take it "on the road" get a case for it. Value: Similar items ( headphone monitoring mixers) start at about 1500 bucks. Headphone amps give four or more people (depending on the product) the same mix,the Jamhubs( monitoring mixers) give those four or more people their own personal mix and level. As plain as I can say it Headphone amp = several people hear the same thing (mix) Monitoring mixer = several individuals create their own mix just for them. Manufacturer Support: Had some questions, answered very fast with the info I needed. They also have a forum. The Wow Factor: More practical for my situation, I would like a racked version that had the input/gain levels, FX selection, recording mix and outs on the rack and sole mix remotes for mix/listening. Overall: I think until I want to spend the 1500 bucks on another brand/style for just jamming at in house with my band I'll stick with the Jam Hub.

When you call, mention priority code 1645-3HC8. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976