When you call, mention priority code 20G-G41N

Rating and Reviews: Breedlove 2015 Guitar

Get that signature dreadnought boom, plus the warmth and pronounced sustain of a mahogany neck in this Breedlove Stage dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar.

"WOW! What an amazing guitar!" submitted March 10, 2016

By Alexander A
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing for several years now, mostly guitar and bass. I treat this as a hobby, write music on the side but mostly jam
Music Style: Rock, indie, blues and reggae!
Sound: Clear and crisp sound, with a good low and medium range. It sounds very clear and beautiful when playing chords - almost too perfect! It can get very loud in smaller rooms, but in an outside setting its just right! Feature: The most convenient feature about it is the built-in tuner. Really loving the inlays on the body and neck as well, adds more to its beauty! Plus the free foam-type bag is a huge plus! It's a step above from gig bags. Ease of Use: Ease of use is great, slim neck allows for convenient traditional chord and barre chord playing. Still has an adequate amount of spacing for finger-picking styles. Quality: Quality is superb! I'm really trying to take good care of it to make it last several years or a lifetime. As of now, the product seems very reliable with sturdy tuning knobs and a robust build. Value: This product is definitely worth its value and MORE! zZounds worked with me exceptionally well, huge props to them on that! For the value, you are basically getting what you would pay for on the higher end guitars from other manufacturers. Manufacturer Support: I have not dealt with the manufacturer yet, but the initial manufacturer presentation when you open the box is great! The Wow Factor: AMAZING SOUND! I can't get over how great it sounds! Overall: I have to be honest, this was not my first choice since at the time I had already been trying a Breedlove Solo Concert acoustic and also a few Taylor and Martin guitars. I came across this specific guitar one day at a shop and began to play it since I just wanted to try anything that was Breedlove. After some initial playing, I began to realize that this Breedlove was playing at the level of the high-end $1300+ Taylor and Martin guitars. I quickly fell in love with the ease of playing from the slimmer neck and the sound it emitted. I could clearly hear every single note from a chord on each individual string. It was a beautiful moment and instantly connected me to it, something that I did not feel from all the other guitars I had tried.What's nice is that it can get loud and really give out that oomph and character, but the volume can easily be controlled and toned down while playing. This is what pushed me to it from the Solo Concert. The tuner is VERY convenient and accurate, plus the whole fact that it's electric is a huge plus! I don't have an amp for it, but perhaps later down the road I may obtain one. For now, this guitar holds up very well with several different styles such as simple chord playing and strumming, to finger picking and basic practice of scales, etc. My only takeaway is the wide body (but it's also the reason for the loud sound). Since it's a wide body I'm still getting used to it with my right arm but it's not a big deal!

"Great Guiter" submitted March 30, 2015

By Cheryl G in Clifton Park, NY
Musical Background: Been playing acoustic @ 30 years, mainly jam @ home
Music Style: folk rock
Overall: Ordered on a Sunday & received within 2 days on Tuesday! Great service from ZZounds & the guitar sounded great right out of the box. Beautiful guitar with great sound & a joy to play! Very impressed with Breedlove & ZZounds & would purchase again!

"The price is right! " submitted March 30, 2016

By Steven Wood in Campbellsville, KY
Musical Background: 30+ yrs, both professionally and for fun
Music Style: Classic rock, blues, southern rock, some country.
Overall: I tried several guitars before buying the Breedlove and found that none could compete with the sound, quality, craftsmanship, and price of this guitar. Including Martin, Taylor, Guild, and a couple of others that are well known. All solid wood, no laminates used anywhere, the pinless bridge is new to me so I reserve judgement in that area, although I love the idea and ease of use. The best action I've ever played on an acoustic! Bar none ! I would highly recommend this guitar for any serious guitarist. A beautiful sound no matter the style, hard or soft. The guitar looks great, attention to detail is unmatched at any price ! I did buy a black one, which does show everything as far as dust, fingerprints, etc. but I was aware of that before purchasing. The onboard electronics work very well, great tuner ! I rarely use an amplifier playing acoustic but the ranges and tonal quality are excellent when plugged in. The super heavy duty bag that is included is the best I've seen at any price! Very nice. As always with Zzounds, buying, shipping, customer service are excellent, why I've been doing business with Zzounds for several years, and will continue to do so. If you're in the market for a quality a.e. guitar in the under 2000.00 range I seriously invite you to take a serious look at this guitar

When you call, mention priority code 20G-G41N. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976