When you call, mention priority code 1ZS-6R2M

Rating and Reviews: Breedlove Concert Guitar

Crafted from all solid wood with a Breedlove Bridge Truss and Baggs LR-TCV preamp/pickup system, this concert-sized acoustic-electric is ready for the stage.

"Love this guitar" submitted April 11, 2015

By Karl K
Musical Background: Been playing for 33 years
Music Style: Country
Overall: Right out of the box this guitar played wonderfully. Setup was perfect and the sound was amazing. Electronics are very nice with the exception of the tuner. After 5 months of playing the tuner does not tune the guitar accurately, especially the B and high E strings. Had to resort to using a pedal tuner. Also, if you live in the North East during the winter, as I do, MAKE SURE the acoustic is properly humidified. I believe 40-45% humidity is what Breedlove recommends. This is the first brand new acoustic I've purchased and it's still settling in and proper humidity pays big dividends. The guitar looks beautiful, sounds beautiful and plays beautifully. I get compliments all the time on how nice it is for a non American made guitar. A friend of mine plays nothing but Taylors and he loved it. There are obvious differences between these and a Taylor but after he told me how much he liked it I knew I purchased the correct instrument for me. I bought mine when it was on sale here for $599.

"2015 Breedlove Stage Concert Guitar" submitted March 28, 2016

By Joseph S in Des Moines, IA
Overall
Musical Background: I am a professional Musician and Songwriter. I play electric and accoustic guitars as well as being a Percussionist.
Music Style: I play a mixture of Blues, Southern Rock, Santana style Rock, and complicated acoustic guitar music in alternative tunings.
Overall: I am extremely pleased with this guitar. It is very well crafted, fit and finish is excellent. It was well set up before shipping, no adjustments were necessary upon it's arrival Playability is great and sound projection is excellent! This guitar is well suited for either Stage or the Studio. Onboard tuner is simple to use and accurate, made to be easily visible in low light situations. I chose the black finish on mine and it is beautiful! Great guitar overall.

"The Best Kept Secret!" submitted October 25, 2016

By Dennis D in Cranberry Township, PA
Overall
Musical Background: 15 years.
Music Style: Classic rock.
Overall: I've actually owned my Black Magic model for 2 years and it seems to get better with age. I have the 2015 model which is all wood top, back & sides. The action was good out of the box. I tweaked it because I like very low action. This guitar looks and sounds amazing! As good as if not better than my Martin GPCRSGT or Taylor 214CE! Has a thinner neck than I am used to. The concert body shape projects a good full range tone, somewhere in between a Martin and a Taylor. This guitar is a keeper!

When you call, mention priority code 1ZS-6R2M. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976