When you call, mention priority code 1570-9MZX

Rating and Reviews: Breedlove Solo C350 CME

Get Breedlove tone and craftsmanship in an affordable acoustic-electric. With an LR Baggs Stage Pro Element pickup, the Atlas Solo C350 is ready to perform.

"amazing for the price" submitted January 18, 2013

By Corey S in Sharpsburg, GA
Overall
Musical Background: I'm a jammer, a few hours a day for the last 12 years... a little on stage
Music Style: Classic rock, alternative, grunge, reggae, folk, classical, fingerstyle, traditional
Sound: 98/100 on sound. This guitar sounds better than any guitar I've owned or played under $1500. There is a great balance in highs, mids, and lows and does not sound boomy like a lot of guitars in this price range. I would describe it as warm and full.This did come with an extra nut (awesome), the setup was good, but I be the option if shaving the extra one if I want to try for better action Feature: There is a sound hole on the side of the guitar that is meant for playing to yourself, and I love this feature... It points the sound of the guitar at you instead of away from you. Ease of Use: Very playable, the neck has a smooth and easy feel to it. I find this guitar very easy to play. Quality: The product was flawless. I always closely inspect everything when I get a new guitar. There are no defects in paint or stain or inlaying. Value: I'm surprised by the value of this guitar... With case and a few small extras included. I would expect this to be in the 1200-1500 range. Manufacturer Support: Na The Wow Factor: The guitar looks good but not great to me, the workmanship is flawless, but I do personally prefer the glossy bright look. This is the only area that I like the Taylor 214ce more. Overall: This is my first Breed love guitar and definitely won't be my last. I'm going to compare this to my Taylor 214ce, as they are similarly priced. This is a much better guitar in my opinion.

"GREAT Guitar" submitted September 4, 2013

By Barr Mills in Huber Heights, OH
Musical Background: 6 years, guitar, play at home
Music Style: Rock/hip hop fusion
Overall: Guitar arrived super fast, 2 days from Jersey to Ohio. When I opened the box the first thing I saw was the case. Very nice high dollar looking lockable custom case. Couldn't wait to see what was inside. Opened it up. The guitar looks amazing. Craft men ship could be put up there with a multi thousand dollar guitar. NO FLAWS! Next I Thu ed her up and begin to play! WOW wow as I amazed. I have played some high dollar guitars and this is the best sounding guitar ever to be in my hands. It has a very full, rich, loud sound from the bass on from the low E to the sweet sound of the high E. Trust me when I say once you start playing you will be hard pressed to put it down! This guitar seem like it should be in the $1,500-2,000 range. Comes with 2 keys to lock case and an extra saddle. The sou hole on top is an excellent idea. You can hear ever tone your playing. And the fish man electronics are so derful plugged in. Need I say more?!?!

"Simply put: Perfection." submitted January 7, 2012

Overall
Musical Background: 4 years on guitar, 6 years on trombone, whole life as a vocalist.
Music Style: Rock, Hardcore, contemporary Christian
Sound: Has incredible sound. Very good lows, mids, and the highs stand out perfectly. It's music. :) Feature: The built in tuner is great, as well as the included case. There is no pick-guard, but I think it would look worse with it. No pegs as well. Ease of Use: This guitar almost plays itself. Quality: The natural finish is amazing and gives the guitar a sturdy, amazing feel. I feel it will last a long time. Except where I strum due to the lack of pick guard. Value: Incredible for the price. Manufacturer Support: I have not delt with the support. Didn't need to. The Wow Factor: If you want a great guitar with a great price that only zzsounds can offer, get this guitar. It's amazing. Overall: I don't expect to need to buy another acoustic for many years to come.
13 of 14 people (92.86%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Breedlove Heaven" submitted April 5, 2013

By Jose A in Moreno Valley, CA
Musical Background: Playing 20 years,play guitar
Music Style: Christian,Prog metal,metal,Rock etc
Overall: Great guitar easy to play! Will never have to purchase another Acoustic.Took me a week to get it since it came the New Jersey warehouse. I was going to get the lower end model,glad i did not. After playing this guitar at Guitar center i knew i had to add it to my collection.Low end to top end highs clear and crisp sounding. Easy to play Leads and scales on..Great Guitar.Did call manufacture they were a great help..

"When professionally Setup It's awesome" submitted April 7, 2013

By justin b in Carlsbad, CA
Overall
Overall: My guitar tech almost told me to send it back. He leveled the frets. None needed replacing. No dead spots etc. Action was so high. Truss rod adjustment and a taking a-lot off the bridge stone I guess. When done this guitar sound and plays like a guitar way above it's price! The pickup system stellar, Now time to record with it

"Awesome!" submitted January 9, 2012

By a customer from yadtel.net
Music Style: Blues and Bluegrass/Country
Sound: This is the best guitar I have owned. I have a Fender and an Ovation and have owned a Martin D15. The sound is very special right out of the box. The electronics and tuner are strong features. Feature: The neck of this guitar is spot on. The sound hole monitor in the top of the body really sounds the notes and chords. Ease of Use: Plays like a dream right out of the box. Quality: Finish and fit are great. Looked all over for flaws and found none. Value: Very much so. Great bang for the buck.

"Excellent" submitted October 18, 2013

Musical Background: Been playing since 1964
Overall: All other reviews pretty much say it all. This is a 10 out of 10 rated guitar. Everything about it screams quality: build, fit n finish, amazing tone, action and playability, high-end case - high-end all around! And Breedlove's customer service is second to none. Call them and they will talk with you, help you with questions...anything! Very nice, friendly folks! Just an outstanding guitar and experience in every way.

"Very nice guitar for this full time musician and guitar player of 30+ years" submitted November 15, 2012

By a customer from gmail.com in Syracuse, NY
Musical Background: 30+ year professional guitar player
Music Style: Acoustc rock, folk, singer songwriter
Sound: BIG SOUND ... from the tops to the bottoms Ease of Use: Excellent playability Quality: Great quality, great look Value: Yes Manufacturer Support: Have not had to deal wth them.. perfect out of the case Overall: BIG SOUND...smooth playability GREAT PRICE!!! zZounds did it again! Sold me quality at an affordable price! Thanks guys!!!

"Great Breedlove" submitted January 7, 2014

By Benjamin C in Sandy, UT
Musical Background: Guitar Music instructor and studio musician for 27 years
Music Style: All Styles
Overall: Over the holidays I ordered a Breedlove acoustic-electric that I needed for an acoustic show with my band. The guitar arrived on time and was in great shape...Thanks you guys ROCK!!

When you call, mention priority code 1570-9MZX. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976