When you call, mention priority code 1ZZ-CRF0

Rating and Reviews: Breedlove Solo Concert

With this acoustic-electric, you'll get upscale appointments -- like chrome tuners and a beautiful full-gloss finish -- at a price that won't break the bank.

"Ahhhh sweet Breedlove! " submitted March 7, 2014

By Morgan M
Musical Background: 5+ years guitar player
Music Style: Fingerstyle
Overall: I love this guitar. It's beautifully balanced. The highs and lows ring in harmony. I wasn't use to the strings the came on the guitar but now that I'm used to them I understand why they were chosen. The in board tuner is very accurate and easy to use, this guitar stays in tune well. It came in mint condition, brand new never played. I recommend arranging a pick up with USP however. The best thing about this guitar is that I actually spent the money on the guitar and not the brand. This is a quality guitar that's a lot less costly.

"No Complaints Whatsoever" submitted November 3, 2014

By Raphael L in Papa, AP
Musical Background: Guitar - 14 years
Music Style: Fingerstyle
Overall: I am very happy to have purchased this guitar. I felt very comfortable with it as soon as I began playing it. I think it's good for fingerstyle guitarists and sounds great. Additionally, it arrived very well packed. Purchasing was also simplified with the search function on the site that allows me to filter out products that will ship to APO. Will definitely purchase from zZounds in the future.

"Real Treasure !!!" submitted October 31, 2014

By Arek R
Overall
Musical Background: Songwriter, Arranger, Producer, Guitarist, Professional.
Music Style: Progressive Rock, Pop, Rock, New Age...
Overall: This is the most beautiful electro-acoustic guitar I've ever played, (and I played a lot) You have to care of "her" it's your friend for life.

"Cedar top Breedlove." submitted January 17, 2016

By Jim T in Burns, KS
Overall
Musical Background: several years for personnel pleasure.
Music Style: Christian,country, old rock.
Overall: I can't express how happy I am with this guitar. Action is perfect, sounds great and beautiful..I love my Martins, but I would tell anyone looking at a Taylor, try a Breedlove first. I've owned 3 Taylor's one a 814ce and i like the action and sound on this Solo concert Breedlove much better.As far as zZounds goes, whats to say? I have had nothing but fantastic products and service from them.

"Beautiful instrument" submitted September 4, 2014

By Leon L in Mary Esther, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 35+ yrs. guitar, banjo, accordion, harmonica - have played in bands. Mainly home now.
Music Style: Country, blues, classical
Overall: Upon opening the box, then the box, then case. Very well packed. This instrument is gorgeous to look at. Then I began to play. Rich, beautiful sound. This guitar is very well made in Korea. Don't let that put you off. Some serious craftsmanship went into it. Of course zZounds made it easy to purchase as usual. Only place I order from. Excellent service and quick shipping.

"Awesome instruments " submitted September 17, 2014

By Leon L in Mary Esther, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 37 yrs player. Guitar, accordion, harmonica, banjo. Played in band. Now at home
Music Style: Rock, country, blues, jazz
Overall: I tried a different version of Breedlove at a store but decided on this version. When I unboxed it, wow. It was beautiful moment. The finish and workmanship are wonderful. The sound is very rich. I did lower the action, although it was good out of the box. Just a personal preference. You will not be disappointed. zZounds payment plan is great. Great company to do business with. I purchase all my gear from them.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZZ-CRF0. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976