When you call, mention priority code 20M-C2CN

Rating and Reviews: Breedlove Pursuit Concert

A singer-songwriter's dream, the Pursuit Concert acoustic-electric comes equipped with a USB port, so you can record your ideas as inspiration strikes.

"Wow" submitted July 7, 2015

By Anthony L in Flushing, NY
Music Style: Rock and Country
Overall: I got many acoustic guitars which are very expensive, Taylor, Martin and Gibson. I wanted a inexpensive acoustic to play and not worry so much because the guitars are very expensive. I was very surprised with the Breedlove acoustic, the guitar looks very nice and playing it was so easy and it sounded amazing. So far I'm loving this guitar and I recommend others to give this guitar a try and you love it.

"Breedlove Pursuit Concert with Ceder Top" submitted October 11, 2015

By John M in Rogersville, TN
Overall
Musical Background: semi pro, gigging often
Music Style: Singer Songwriter.
Overall: I usually refrain from reviewing things I buy but i'll make an exception here. I just received this guitar just this last week and it arrived in 2 days, so good job Zzsounds. So onto the guitar, it plays very easy and although its a smaller feeling guitar next to a Dread. It doesnt sound small at all. It incredibly even sound if fantastic to my ears, the bass is just as pronounced as the treble and the neck is great. I love the ceder top and even the electronics worked out of the box although as this is my first picked up guitar i'm new to this but still plug and play. The tuner is OK but if I tune down a half step it doesnt recognize the sharps and flats, so if I were to complain that would be it. Overall for $500, it s a great guitar I'm very pleased.

"Breedlove Pursuit acoustic electric guitar" submitted October 7, 2016

By Matthew Gammon in Skowhegan, ME
Musical Background: 18 years experience guitar
Music Style: Rock, christian, country, songwriter and composer
Overall: I received the guitar as promised in 2 days. I was pleased and extremely impressed on the level of craftsmanship the instrument displayed. Let's face it, this guitar is gorgeous. The abalone rosette pops against the cedar top. Upon playing the instrument, I was shocked at how well the instrument resonated and how clear it could be heard. This instrument pops. It plays well amplified and overall i am extremely happy. The sound quality is that of a 1200.00 martin in my opinion. It plays that well. If you want a fantastic deal on a well crafted instrument that you can't put down, get this guitar

"Breedlove Pursuit Concert" submitted February 16, 2015

By Tony Buzzard in Nashville, TN
Overall
Musical Background: Play guitar because i love it!!!!
Music Style: Blues and rock but love everything
Overall: I mainly play electric (American Tele and Gibson SGJ) but I wanted a really good acoustic that was not a million dollars. I was looking for function and after a solid year of trying out every acoustic I could get my hands on.... I ended up going with the Breedlove. Straight out of box it had amazing action but when I put on the martin "steel and silk" strings it truly is the best action I have ever played on any acoustic. I live less than mile from nashville guitar center and I've tried everyting including 20,000-30,000 guitars. This breedlove is perfect for me. I could not be happier with it or with zzounds outstanding service. I got my american tele from them too. Thanks zZounds!!!!
15 of 17 people (88.24%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Average at best" submitted December 23, 2015

By Mark Johnson in Nashville, TN
Musical Background: Professional
Overall: Have many guitars. Was excited about this Breedlove but the sound is underwhelming. Very boxy when strummed and very bright. Sound is similar to stringing a tin can.

When you call, mention priority code 20M-C2CN. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976