When you call, mention priority code 1ZN-56F0

Rating and Reviews: Breedlove Pursuit Conc 12

With its special bridge truss design and USB-compatible preamp, this 12-string is a great example of Breedlove's innovative ideas and attention to detail.

"nice guitar" submitted April 6, 2016

By Richard Riner in Houston, TX
Overall
Musical Background: 6 years, guitar and keyboard, jam at home and with friends so far....
Music Style: Rock and country, and whatever I like
Overall: I was a little skeptical about this guitar but I wanted a 12 string to play with and for certain songs. I actually got one that was blemished, it was just a small amount of cloudiness in the finish on the headstock. I cleaned it, and a little guitar polish, now it looks perfect. It sounds good, it sounds better plugged in to a amp. Because of the smaller body it doesn't have a big bass end, but plugged in it has plenty of bass. I tried different strings on it to find the best sound, Elixir Phosphor Bronze beat out all the others and that's what I have on it now. Anyway for the price I feel like its a good deal, it is beautiful, nice colors, binding, etc... Tuners work good, real good, as good as my Taylor, so for me its all good!!!

"Breedlove Pursuit 12 string" submitted February 9, 2015

By Mat B
Music Style: Rock, Country
Overall: Great guitar, believe it or not this is one of the most comfortable acoustic guitars I’ve ever played. I’m around 50 and been playing for about 20 years. I have 2 electrics, 2 six string acoustics, and now 2 twelve string acoustics.The good;The neck is sized perfect for my hands making it very easy to play. The quality of THIS guitar rivals any mass produced in the USA. Maybe this one is a fluke but the fit and finish are exemplary. The back is perfectly book-matched, the spruce top is flawless, and no rough edges on the frets. The tuners are excellent and the guitar stays in tune extremely well and it has a lifetime warranty. The electronics work fine, but truthfully I tested them once and will probably never plug in again. The tuner is actually quite good/easy to use. It’s a nice feature on a 12 string. I didn't plug into the USB, but it’s there if I ever want to. THE PRICE.The not so good;I haven’t replaced the strings yet, and they need it, as the factory ones aren't great. The action is set just a little low. This is my first new 12 string and my old one I tuned ½ step down, however, I keep this guitar tuned to standard EADGBE. I read all the documentation that came with the guitar as well as on the Breedlove website; nowhere did it have any tuning recommendations. I emailed the factory but never received a response, a little troubling. Now the biggest issue (which might not be an issue for you), this is a “concert sized” body, meaning it’s a little smaller than average, (just slightly). This is part of the reason this guitar is so easy to play. However, with the small size you do give up a little tone and a lot of volume. Don’t misunderstand; I’ll never sell this guitar, ever, even if I get a new $5000 custom Breedlove or a $2400 Rainsong. It’s that fun to play. But you’ve been warned :)
24 of 26 people (92.31%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great guitar" submitted April 26, 2016

By Deric McLean in Phoenix, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: Pro player and teacher for 40 years. Play multiple instruments.
Music Style: Classic Rock, Jazz, Classic and Modern Country. Pop.
Overall: Just received this today, and WOW!!! The tone, the feel and everything about it is wonderful! Action is perfect as well, right out of the box!

When you call, mention priority code 1ZN-56F0. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976