When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-M7RL

Rating and Reviews: Boss RC-30 Loop Station

With both 1/4" and XLR inputs, this stereo looper pedal has a 3-hour internal memory. Record up to 99 loops, add Boss effects, and even export loops via USB.

"Another quality product from Boss" submitted January 9, 2014

By Ron Armstrong in Shreveport, LA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing guitar professionally for 24 years. I am currently the guitarist for Another Beautiful Letdown.
Sound: It duplicates exactly what you play into it. It has some cool effects that sound great but for what Im doing with it, I haven't found a use for them yet. Once you get your timing down for starting and stopping your loops you've got it made. Feature: The effects sound really cool but probably my least useful feature so far. For acoustic I'm just using a little chorus and reverb. The most useful is having two independent loops. I also bought the Boss fs6 foot switch which I recommend if you intend to use it live. It allows you to switch between loops on the fly. Ease of Use: Sounds great from square 1. Very easy to use. As long as you have good timing you won't have any problems. If your timing is off your loop won't sound right when it loops but after a little practice you'll be making great sounding seamless loops. Quality: It's built like all Boss pedals. Solid as a rock. When Im on the road Boss is the only brand pedals I use and I've never had one fail me yet. Value: I was a little hesitant at first because their are cheaper loopers on the market but the cheaper ones don't have the features this one has and after receiving and using this product I'd say it's worth twice what it sells for. Manufacturer Support: I've never dealt with them because I've never had one of their products go down. The Wow Factor: I've had nothing but great experiences with Boss pedals and always look to them first when shopping pedals. Overall: I've been a Boss customer for a long time and I've thoroughly enjoyed this product to say the least. First and foremost, when you buy a Boss pedal the sound is second to none and the quality is the best I've seen in a pedal and this one is no differen. All steel cconstruction like all their pedals. The possibilities are endless with the rc-30. I bought it to use with my acoustic. I'm in the rock band Another Beautiful Letdown and my singer and I recently started picking up some acoustic gigs during down time to keep busy and keep our chops up. I mainly use this pedal to loop rhythm parts so I can add the lead parts live without the rhythm dropping out. I can tell that Im going to use this pedal alot the more gigs we do. I've only had it about 3 weeks so I've only tapped the surface of what this thing can do. I also like the rhythm section to use to just jam. It has 9 different rhythms and you set your own tempo. We build and layer our loops live so the crowd can hear each part being added but you can also save your loops to recall later which is cool. You can also load files from your computer to loop which I have not gotten to yet but Imsure tthat's in the near future. I could go on and on and I've only had the pedal 3 weeks. If your reading this you've come to the right place. You won't find this product any cheaper than Zzounds and their customer service is top notch. I highly recommend this product and Zzounds and I'll definitely continue to shop here.

"RC-30 loop is awesome" submitted July 12, 2012

By Cody T in Moreno Valley, CA
Overall
Musical Background: 6 years of playing bass guitar. I jam at home but have been in a few bands and occasionally jam with friends.
Music Style: Rock, Alternative, Country, Jazz, Christian, Ska, Funk, Experimental, Punk, Indie, Pop-Punk
Overall: Its a great thing to have for practice at home or jamming with others. There's so much recording time on each slot, you'll never run out of time. And the usb port, auxillery plug, and mic port make it THAT much better. The only problems that I do have, is that when using batteries they die quickly (about 3-5 days depending on usage) but that's why they have the AC adaptor; also it only has 10 drum patterns, more would be better.

"It is a great rc-30 looper and if you like good quality you better buy this one. You won't be sorry. One thing for sure it is bu" submitted July 5, 2011

By a customer from verizon.net
Musical Background: pretty good
Music Style: Rock 60,S AND 70'S and blues.
Sound: sometimes I have trouble getting one sound louder than the other. I wonder where all the deleted music or mistakes go. I hope not in the hard drive. over all it is a keeper.I use it 3-5 times a week.And I play for hours when i use it. I run it through a mustang 3 so i look for the clean channels. Feature: It didn't come with anything,but software, which is ok for the price. the auto looper comes in handy, and it takes a little time to get a true loop with no spaces. All and all i think boss did a good job. everything is good and up to pare. Ease of Use: It has a good sound. I run my cry baby wa wa pedel and my boss distortion peddel throught it. It is a no brainer to use, just read the manual and you will be fine. Quality: It is built like a tank I don't use a backup. Take your time and learn the in's and outs. I still wonder where the deleted mistakes go because sometimes i make a lot of them when i cant get something right. But so far so good. I have owned it since june 2011. Value: I think it is a good price. worth every penny. Manufacturer Support: no so far i have not had a problem with it The Wow Factor: I think it has great sex appeal. It makes me a better guitar player on my leads. It is great looking and i like the color and the way it lights up. It is a A plus in my book. GET ONE. Overall: I will use this for a long time. I will always have good words about this product. I will not bad mouth other products. I had a few loopers and I didn't like them. But fell in love with this one.

"Great, full-featured looper at a reasonable price." submitted October 9, 2011

Musical Background: Home recordist
Music Style: Rocky, New Age
Sound: This Boss looper has excellent sound quality. Nice to have individual faders for each loop. Feature: Many features for the money. I know there are those to lament the lack of MIDI (as do I). And the effects included are pretty much useless for my needs. I don't like having the two pedal contraption hanging off to increase/decrease the loop. Why not just have a dedicated switch(es)? Also, NO POWER ADAPTER! Why do I have to spend $24.95 for a power adapter? Plus, the older power adapters don't appear to work with this unit. Ease of Use: A few of the functions are tricky to understand (the two separate tracks for ex.). Quality: Appears to be rock-solid like all Boss products. Value: I guess it is a pretty good value as the Boomerang III is $469.00. Manufacturer Support: No idea. The Wow Factor: N/A Overall: Nice looper. I've had them all over the years. For approx. $300, you can't gp wrong.

"Boss loop" submitted December 30, 2015

By Marc Werth in Dansville, NY
Overall
Musical Background: 25+yrs of play used to be in bands now home and party player have gibsons,gretschs,1 ibanez,1 fender,and a custom hollow body
Music Style: Rock, country, southern rock, alternative
Overall: To begin I love this pedal. It reminds me of a digitech I had back years ago. This pedal has a long duration of play back though, you can play back a whole song if you want. Not to mention the effects you can put to what your looping. My only issue is the ease of use, the double click of the pedal while trying to keep the rhythm goin. I do recommend this pedal and for the price it can't be beat this one has two tracks compared to the other boss which is only one.

"Boss RC-30" submitted February 21, 2016

By Ronnie B in Seguin, TX
Overall
Music Style: Rock, blues, jazz, world beat, ambient, electronica, new age, classical and beyond.
Overall: Great loop station. Works great, and you can put together some great stuff.,ZOUNDS is a great online music store, play as you pay is a great service. Will highly recommend ZZOUNDS.

"Stop reading and add to cart" submitted February 14, 2012

Musical Background: Weekend Warrior played guitar for 20 years
Sound: It does not color your tone at all. Whatever comes in is what goes out. The only down fall I've found is when playing back a loop and playing over it it's a little tricky to mix them properly when your using one amp. I use two amps and it sounds awesome. Feature: The most useful feature about it is being able to create a loop using reason or fruity loops and store into the pedal. I can create a backing track for each song on the set list, store it and play it back live. You can also store a file like that then overdub a rhythm live and your free to play lead over that. The least usefull feature for me are the built in effects. I do all that before the rc-30. Ease of Use: To get the full awesomeness from this pedal and do it with quality results is an involved process. It's not plug and play, but I like that. Quality: Built like a tank. Value: A great value! It may seem pricey but for what it allows you to do its well worth it. I bought this pedal and now I play keys, synth, all kinds of electronic stuff, rhythm and lead guitar and I do it all without ever taking my hands off of my guitar. Manufacturer Support: I have not needed to contact customer support. The Wow Factor: Its sexy. Also everybody I know wants one. If you have it your the man. If you use it with skill your even more the man. Overall: I love it!!!

"Best looping value for the money!" submitted June 15, 2011

Musical Background: Active Musician and Band Director
Music Style: Tradtional New England - Contra Dance
Sound: I am not experienced with looping gadgets or other similar devices; this is a new part of music for me. My experience so far is that the sound is good on one or 2 layers or loops. After several layers it starts to sound 'digitized' which is too bad, because that's when it gets really fun. Feature: I chose this model for the XLR input and the large memory capacity. Ease of Use: It is very intuitive to use ... except the 'save' function. It is easy to hit the wrong button and erase something. Quality: The buttons are solid. The pedals are solid. It is sturdy and well assembled. Value: It was a good value which is why I chose this model as compared to competing models and brands. Manufacturer Support: not needed yet ... The Wow Factor: A practical addition and a nice introduction to effects for processing acoustic sound. Overall: I like that it is a quick and simple way to record myself for learning new tunes and arrangements.

Boss RC-30 Loop Station Customer Review submitted October 19, 2011

Musical Background: Musican,guitar builder
Music Style: Folk rock
Sound: There was no loss of signal when switching between the station and my other effects rig the sound is clear Feature: Call me old school but I like having an on/off knob or switch instead of an input jack to turn the unit on/off plus the risk of loosing data when pulling a jack when in a mode is scary otherwise it is well organized Ease of Use: Took me a while to "learn how to record and overdub" along with the rhythm track but once I got its been a lot of fun Quality: Well made as usual with all of the boss line of products Value: Great for the money Manufacturer Support: Have not needed it yet don't expect too The Wow Factor: Have one Overall: Hope to have this box for a long time it's a ton of fun . Never had so much fun playing with myself

"Boss RC-30 Loop Station Twin" submitted June 9, 2014

By Charles Tresca in Ukiah, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing guitar for 50 years. I also play MIDI keyboards and play gigs professionally.
Music Style: Strictly JAZZ!
Overall: Great stereo loop that is easy to use and allows the artist maximum flexibility.

"Love it!" submitted November 14, 2012

By Tim Seeman in Blacksburg, VA
Musical Background: Accoustic and Electric guitar
Music Style: Classic Rock, Blues, and Rock. I am trying to improve my improvisation solos.
Overall: It's a little tricky to get the hang of it, but once you get timing down this pedal can really help you improve and impress on many levels.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-M7RL. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976