When you call, mention priority code 15FR-W30L

Rating and Reviews: Boss RC-2 Loop Station

The Boss RC-2 Loop Station has lots of power in a single-pedal form factor. With 16 minutes of recording time, the RC-2 Loop Station is ideal for writing.

Overall

"you have lost your mind if you let this pedal get away" submitted July 28, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: active hobbyist, previous professional musician
Music Style: Rock, heavy metal, christian
Sound: the sound is incredible, sound quality matches exactly, it responds without error, the sound is as expressive as you want it to be it doesn't achieve its own sound, it is compatible with anyone's music style, some sounds are always better than others but that is personal preference, it sounds great with other pedals as I own 14 other boss pedals,you can't tell if it's live or the 16 minutes of recording, all boss pedals are being used with it, it is great all on its own Feature: no accessories came with it, looping is its most incredible feature, no least useful features, voice recognition would be a cool feature to have, an FS-5U is useful but not necessary to its functionality, I use all monster cables and only a couple of the roland cables that came with it Ease of Use: very easy to get great sounds if you take the time to read the instruction manual, sound modification is only done with tempos, absolutely sweatless to use with all my other boss pedals, there is definitely a learning curve, if you don't read the manual you will spend forever trying to figure it out, the manual is very clear, its ease of use with my guitars is totally painless Quality: boss pedals are incredible for their wear, I recently upgraded all my pedals and my old pedals from the early 80's, they looked and played as if they were brand new, every pedal I recently purchased were in fine factory condition, boss pedals are totally reliable, I baby my pedals so I won't ever need a back-up, road use depends on if you pack your stuff up or you have a disgruntled roadie, it will last as long as the electronics hold up Value: If you can scrounge up the price you will not be sorry Manufacturer Support: I've e-mailed questions on daisy chaining two bcb-60 boards together wondering if my preconceptions would work as desired and they e-mailed me back within two hours and they were very helpful, I've never had a warranty issue in all the years I've owned any of their pedals, no repairs have ever been needed on any of the pedals I've used from boss The Wow Factor: its appeal is its abilities, 16 minutes of looping is incredible in a single pedal, well color is totally personal it's not like you have a choice it is bright red like it or not but flames sure would be nice, I haven't had the time for years to put into being in a band and being able to jam once again is priceless, my boys and daughter are all just starting to learn to play drums, bass and guitar so it will keep me company for years to come Overall: satisfaction could last decades like my previous pedals, replacement will only be when a better single looper made by boss is available, I only use boss and only use single pedals so there was no other choice for me, it is incredible in its versatility and its ease so it can't help but meet my musical goals, if stolen the thief probably would have any fingers to play guitar with when done so the point is moot, like the most is the ability to jam by myself once again
28 of 29 people (96.55%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"This is awesome" submitted November 16, 2006

By a customer from aim.com
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Acoustic
Sound: Very clearly reproduces your instrument. I use this with an acoustic and with and electric. On my strat I found that by overdubbing with a different pickup selected i could much more clearly hear the different overdubs, giving my loops much more character. I havent recorded with it, but I just got home from playing a live show with it, and for just getting it at 9:30 last night, I picked it up pretty well. I use it with a Boss pedal tuner and analog delay. Feature: Just the pedal and a battery. Make this clear - This pedal does EXACTLY what the RC-20XL does EXCEPT reverse. I gave it a 9 because i personally like the reverse effect a lot, but i can get a delay for that. besides, on the RC-20XL you have to reach down and push a button to reverse it. With the external jack on the RC-2, you can actually plug in TWO footswitches, allowing a taptempo/stop pedal (EXACTLY what the right pedal of the RC-20XL does)AND a switch between saved phrases. Ease of Use: I got it at 9:30 last night, played around with it till 11:50, and felt comfortable enough to play an acoustic show with it tonight. Take the time to read the manual and go through their little tutorials and you wont frustrate yourself trying to learn the tap/doubletap/hold controls of the stomp. The drum loops are obviously not like a real drummer, and probably get annoying when played over and over, but for practice theyre perfect for organizing your musical ideas. Quality: Its a metal Boss pedal - it will break you before you break it. Value: I think its an awesome pedal. I'll use it live for acoustic stuff, probably not the drum loops live, though. I think it will be very useful for recording on my computer, and definitely for writing songs. I think its VERY VERY beneficial when a musician can build an entire song on his own creativity instead of that of other musicians (make up all your own parts). Manufacturer Support: Sure? It works great, so i havent used it. I'll probably register it, though. The Wow Factor: It's awesome, it looks cool, sounds great. Just put some time into it and it will do exactly what you want it to. Overall: This is a great pedal, if you want to loop.
44 of 47 people (93.62%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Get This Pedal!" submitted November 13, 2006

Overall
Sound: it does not change the sound of the iinput. Feature: It did not come with any accesories, but one of the best and most useful features I think is that you can tap the beat for the drums. Ease of Use: You should definitely read the instruction manual on this one. once you read a little bit of the manual you are good to go. Quality: It's a regular Boss pedal and I have had good experience with them. I think if you were to smash it into a wall or the ground a few times a knob would probably break off. But I am guessing that people don't do that on purpose.... Value: you said in short, so yes. Manufacturer Support: Before it came out, I emailed Boss to ask them on what date it would come out, and they still haven't emailed me back. The Wow Factor: I don't have that much money at this point in time and this is cheaper than the other loopers out there. But the look of it doesn't make you want to steal it. Overall: I will be satisfied until it breaks.
11 of 13 people (84.62%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"best thing to hit the looping industry since the rc50....wait, thats like a few months?? ahhh, who cares." submitted November 13, 2006

Musical Background: Pro Musician
Music Style: Funk Rock/jazz
Sound: incredibly clean, easy to use. has all the necessary components of its big brothers. if you know what a looping pedal should do, its easy to figure out how to use it. it will match tempo with its guide track too. the metronome sounds arent stellar, like you would fire your drummer. but there are some groovy beats in there, or simple hi hat beats. Feature: for what you expect in a puny size looper, its more than i bargained for. it can do a lot more than i thought it would for its footprint. Ease of Use: couldnt get much easier, but its not like learning how to shake a rattle. Quality: boss road worthy construction, thats why boss is confident in their 5 year warranty. they hardly ever have to act on it cuz their pedals just dont break in five years. even with drunk wannabe rock stars (like me) stepping on them for a living. Value: there is nothing else to compare to it, the boomerang? the jam man? you cant get a better deal than this price. Manufacturer Support: i did have formal training from a Roland Rep. on the RC50, and it was incredibly helpful, i've contacted roland a couple other times and its always been pleasant and professional. like i said before i've never had to call upon their warranty before, and for good reason. i own a bunch of boss stuff. The Wow Factor: with its puny size, fire engine red, its clear what pedal it is, and it fits comfortably in a pedal board. i think its just a sexy idea all around. ive been waiting for this pedal since august, and its been well worth it. Overall: its the best thing to hit real time looping. The RC50 can do it all, if looping is your only trick, but this RC2 is what you need to get the job done well, and i can't imagine having to use more than this unless you want to be a desperate musician trying to impress people on hollywood blvd with a one man act.
15 of 19 people (78.95%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 15FR-W30L. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976