When you call, mention priority code 170Z-LVBG

Rating and Reviews: Boss PS-6 Harmonist Pedal

Create 3-part guitar harmonies and much more with this pedal. It features harmony, pitch shifter, super bend, and detune effect modes.

"way cool!" submitted June 25, 2011

Musical Background: Active musician/Recording
Music Style: all
Sound: very good,no tone sucking here! and excellent tracking. Feature: all features are very useful except for that dive bomb tremolo deal,its an Eddy Van Halen without the floyd rose. I don't do that on every song or do that at all don't see any use for it. Ease of Use: no brainer if you know your basic theory as well as scale modes Quality: its a Boss of course! Value: Zzound gave me a good deal Overall: its a pedal that I use for in some songs that require little pockets of nice solos that require good harmony's. its not something thats on all the time,but when you need it at the right places of the song during live gigs its a head turner.

"A much more easily functioning and better sounding version of its predecessors." submitted March 21, 2011

Musical Background: semi-professional
Music Style: primarily rock and blues
Sound: The sound of this product is an improvement over a prior version which I own. I've purchased this unit to replace the PS2 Pitch-Shifter Delay. Among the improvements to the PS6 is the octave setting. In the octave setting, the delay is now almost imperceptible. Also, as compared to the PS2, which sounds very digital, the PS6 sounds much more musical. Feature: Again, this product represents a distinct improvement over the PS2 in its controls. It has notches on two of the function keys where it makes absolute sense to have notches. The PS2 had no notches on the Shift and interval knobs. Ease of Use: Again, this product wins by comparison to its early predecessor, the PS2. While the PS2 could generate more than one note, the second note would be another octave, and usually involve a perceptible delay. The PS6 produces multiple tones at chordal intervals allowing me to sound like I'm harmonizing with myself, and IN KEY as a result of the intelligent pitch-shifting function. Quality: This is consistent as any other Boss pedal I've owned and used. It looks good, feels solid and is road ready. Value: I thought that, as compared to other Boss pedals and products, this seemed a bit on the expensive side. However, having used it near a month now, I think it is almost worth the price. Manufacturer Support: I have had no customer service contact with Boss. Therefore, I cannot comment. The Wow Factor: I don't consider this product sexy. It looks like all of the other Boss products. While its functions are neat, it's not like a big, creamy distortion, or a rich sounding chorus. It will be a long time before I find anything sexy about a digital product. But, that's just me. Overall: I hope not to have to replace it ever again as this is a replacement for a similar Boss product.

"Good pedal, but." submitted May 9, 2014

By Doug B in Los Altos, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Play electric guitar in a rock and roll band, rhythm and solos.
Music Style: 60s-70s-80s-90s-00s-10s rock music
Overall: The Boss PS6 is very easy to use, the knobs provide nice tactile feel, I use only occasionally, as it is not a main-use pedal as with distortion, compression and a few other pedals. It is generally a good quality unit but I've had a couple problems with it due to its design. The main problem was the on/off indicator LED, while playing an outdoor gig and I could not tell if the unit were on or off because the LED was not bright enough. The low cost Behringer's I have on my board have much brighter LEDs so I can readily tell if their on or not. As we play to the public through the PA and our stage monitors have slightly different sound, it is not readily apparent sometimes when the PS6 is on or off. During a gig, you don't want to have to listen to see if the FX is on or not, by then its too late. The other problem was the toe of my shoe, while tapping a bit to the music accidentally lifted the top of the pedal off, so during the gig I had to reach down and reassemble the unit, which fortunately was quick, but it is something you should not have to worry about while performing. So, overall, a good unit but be wary of outdoor play during daylight. Can't comment on manufacturing support as I didn't use it, so I gave it 5 stars for support. Low score on ease of use due to the LED not being bright enough, that was a big deal for me.

When you call, mention priority code 170Z-LVBG. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976