When you call, mention priority code 176J-H2L6

Rating and Reviews: Boss ME-25 Guitar Pedal

The Boss ME-25 is a great, affordable way to expand your sound. With patented COSM modeling and Phrase Loops functionality, the Boss ME-25 rocks.

"Out with Line 6 X3 Live and in with the Boss ME-25!!!" submitted May 16, 2011

By a customer from att.net
Musical Background: 52 years professional musician
Music Style: Country, Rock - Worship music on Sunday
Sound: I use the ME 25 without anything else into a Blackheart 5 watt amp and it smokes!!! The cool thing about the ME 25 is that I can use it with amp models or just get the sound of my Blackheart and Boss effects. I love it. I play in a worship band and I now set my amp up on stage to the side facing me and it sounds awesome. Feature: The features of the ME 25 is what is so cool. You get all the Boss effects and amp models or you can just use the effects with your amp and once you understand editing, it can be done very quickly. When you add up all the features of the ME 25 including the price, nothing matches up. Ease of Use: I read several reviews on the ME 25 before buying and I have been told that so many reviews are not real, so I went to a music store in Houston and tried it out. In less than one hour I had it singing the blues. I couldn't believe it was so easy so I made one more trip to the music store before buying it to make sure. Quality: Solid as a rock. I was leary at first because the unit is small and I have been using a Line 6 X3 live which is 3 times as big. I've only had the ME 25 for a few months but so far it has lived up to everything I have put it through. Value: I always hate to respond to this topic because I'm afraid the price will go up. The ME 25 is worth every cent you spend on it and more. I think the price is very fair and over delivers in most areas. I have not been this excited about a piece of equipment in a long time. Manufacturer Support: So far I have only called support once to get the Sonar set up and running and that was a good experience. The 9 is probably premature at this point but other people I have talked to have told me that Boss support is good. That was another reason I moved from Line 6. The Wow Factor: Not sure how to respond to these questions. It's a piece of hardware that over delivers for the price. Overall: I have been using Line 6 products for a long time and the ME 25 has replaced the Line 6 X3 live. It's going on Craig's List next week. If this product went out I would just replace it with the same unit. I use pedals to get a great sound while I play, not to spend all my time building patches. I want to play and this unit gets you going quickly and then you can spend time building patches if you want.

"Little Powerhouse!" submitted August 16, 2010

Overall
Music Style: A little of everything!
Sound: I found the overall sound of this proc=duct to be typical BOSS goodness! Feature: There are a host of features on this unit but not as many as other MFX units that I have...for the cost per feature ration you can't beat it! Ease of Use: As far as MFX units go, this one is fantastic for persons not overly familiar with MFX units. Very intuitive and well thought out. Quality: Hey it's a BOSS unit! Top notch as always!! Value: The cost of this unit is incredible considering what it can do, lots of features at a very reasonable price tag with awesome sound, now that's a winning combination! Manufacturer Support: I have dealt with BOSS Support for various reason unrelated to this particular product and they were awesome...spent as much time on the phone with me without making me feel rushed or stupid! The Wow Factor: Overall I think the fit and finish of this product is very appealing, you just can't go wrong with metallic Black! Overall: I bought this unit as a quick grab and go for jamming and practicing with friends and to help work out those spur of the moment ideas! I would replace it if it went missing or was broken...
30 of 31 people (96.77%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Powerhouse Pedal" submitted May 15, 2013

By Joel I in Oceanside, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing music since High School, acoustic or electric guitar is my instrument
Music Style: Christian
Overall: This multi-effects is just what you need on stage or at home. The sound library is more than enough to satisfy your sound cravings. If not, you can also customize and save your own sound and add it to your library. There are 60 memory bank available for you save that favorite sound. All you need to do is just save it and tap it when you need it. The super stack feature is awesome if you like the tube amp effect. Combine this pedal with your favorite electric guitar soon you will be jamming like Jimmy Page, Hendrix, or Eric Clapton just to name a few. I bought a blemished one but it plays like new. I am very satisfied with the product, thanks to zZounds.com you guys are awesome. I rated the Boss ME-25 five stars all the way!

"Tough little bastard!" submitted March 15, 2010

Overall
Sound: I can get all the sounds that I need just by doing a little extra tweaking once I get my basic sound. Feature: I'm going to give it a 10 despite the fact that it didn't include a power source (other than some cheap cheezy batteries that do not live up to the Boss name). As it sounds good and one can do so many things with it, I'm not going to go down from a 10. Ease of Use: Yes, it is easy to get great sounds. Learning curve? (in comparison to what?) Seriously the manual is clear and the learning curve is small. One can pick it up in little time. Quality: This is sturdy as a tank and would be hard to break after many, many breakings though I'm not going to experiment and find out! I see no problem with using this on the road at all. Depending how well one takes care of it=time the thing will last. I'm not encouraging meticulousness. Just general care. It is, afterall, an instrument. Like Buddy Guy said, (paraphrase) if one is out to keep their instruments looking brand new then they aren't playing them! Value: Yes. Manufacturer Support: Haven't dealt with the company. The Wow Factor: I'm not married to it, I just use it. It looks fine. Overall: I don't plan on looking for another effects unit for a long time. This does a fine job and I just plan on fooling around with it doing some recording for fun. If this were stolen, I'd have to have another one.
26 of 28 people (92.86%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great Pedal" submitted December 2, 2013

By a customer from yahoo.com in Alexandria, LA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing guitar 4 yrs. @ my church!
Music Style: Christian
Overall: This pedal sounds great and it is easy to use. I would recommend this pedal!

"Boss Me-25" submitted May 13, 2013

By Shyam Sundar S
Musical Background: Playing for 9 years
Music Style: Contempary
Overall: Well I need to say this unit is extremely good… I never thought I could that well… For lead and any thing other than Clean/flanger I guess the presets are very very good. Need to explore for both acoustic and clean.. not sure I get the best of that.. Extremely good.. I am just regretting why haven’t I bought this earlier.. TOO GOOD TO MISS FOR ANY GUITARIST..

"Me- 25 review" submitted November 19, 2013

Overall
Overall: Firstly this is Soooo good for its price.. I certain recommend to check this out - for this budget..- Some draw backs in the requirement and manual is not that good to explain.. But you will get the hang of it.. For me I simply love it.. - it a good Contemporary type processor..

When you call, mention priority code 176J-H2L6. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976