When you call, mention priority code 16XY-JQ9G

Rating and Reviews: Boss LS-2 Line Selector

With this pedal you can switch the settings of various effects at once. It also works as a router for input and output signals.

"Excellent mini mixer plus" submitted October 2, 2008

Musical Background: Director
Music Style: Folk
Sound: I really don't have anything else to compare the sound to, but, I really like the quality switching of the LS-2. Feature: This pedal does exactly what I wanted it to do, switch two acoustic guitars with pickups on and off and allow me to set the level of each. We now have two LS-2 in series for switching three guitars on and off. I call the LS-2 my floor mini-mixer. Ease of Use: Piece of cake to setup and use. With two LS-2s we can switch three or four guitars on and off quickly. Quality: Is this product made well? It's a Boss pedal, it really is built to last. Value: We all want things to be cheaper these days, I think this pedal is a pretty good value. A simple switch may have worked in our application, but the features of this pedal made the cost worth it for me. The Wow Factor: A pedal is a pedal is a pedal to me. It works and it works well, that's what I am really interested in. Overall: I expect this pedal will be used for a LONG time. I can't imagine playing without it. I do wish it had a mode for passing the A+B inputs to either the A, B or OUT outputs, but I have easily learned to work around that. It would be a great feature though.

"Flexibility but one flaw" submitted May 31, 2012

By Jeremy W in Garland, TX
Overall
Overall: I have been using this for a few weeks now and I love it's flexibility. I have used it as both a standard A/B/Bypass switch and as basically an on board mixer. As a pedal board mixer, it basically works like a Blender. I dial line A in at about -25% and keep line B (my main effects line) at 12'o clock and i can mix in my ambient effects without drowning out my main sound. This is a great feature for me...The flaw? It doesn't have a "Y" setting in the A/B loop. So I cannot go from A to B to A&B combined. If I want to use A&B combined (like the Blender example above), it only goes between A&B and Bypass.

"NO MORE AMP!" submitted April 25, 2011

Overall
Sound: When your ready to admit your a pure pedal addict, this is the "no-noise", "no-click" solution !....lets you keep yourGATE SETTINGS at every volume!!!!!!BUY THIS the get George L's.... and wire two channels without fear off noise or loose !!!!

"Great unit for many different applications. It literally saved my pedal board. I'm not about power, I'm about TONE!" submitted February 5, 2005

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Musical Background: musician
Music Style: Contemporary Christian rock and worship. R&B, Rock
Sound: I had a problem w/ my BD 2 amping up so much louder than my other pedals that my volume pedal was useless. I tried turning down volume on my GE 7 but that affected the tone. I tried out this unit, ran it thru A channel and my MM 4 looped thru B and everything else straight thru. The result is a balanced sound and I didn't lose that wonderful BD2 tone!! Feature: I like the ability to switch between 2 channels and simultaneously use other pedals w/ each channel. I like the separate volume controls. It's a dream and I'm getting one! Quality: It's Boss, built like a tank and built quality. What else can you say? Value: It's on sale now for around $80. Great deal. I'm not real sure about other brands. I'm a BOSS man mostly. Manufacturer Support: Yes. I called Boss because of my volume problems. After talking to the tech he recommended this unit. Guess what? He was dead on RIGHT! I like that :D The Wow Factor: sex appeal? Get real! But I really do want it! Overall: I don't anticipate replacing it. If I did my wife would kill me LOL

"Very useful" submitted December 27, 2013

By Jorge M in Pocatello, ID
Musical Background: Professional
Music Style: jazz, metal, rock, fusion
Overall: Does exactly what it's suppose to and has that Boss durability.

When you call, mention priority code 16XY-JQ9G. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976