When you call, mention priority code 15Z9-9S92

Rating and Reviews: Boss GT-Pro Effects

200 preset patches and 200 user patches; 44 effects categories, up to 15 simultaneous FX blocks. BOSS's most powerful rack processor for stage and studio!

Overall

"Old school guitar player goes high tech and is impressed with sound" submitted November 20, 2006

By a customer from bluefingerband.com
Musical Background: Professional Musician
Sound: I honestly believe this unit will come very close to reproducing almost any recorded guitar sound in existance. The only weak spot would be the wah. Not that it sounds bad, it sounds good but, not quite up to the Vox or Morley. Feature: Must get a midi foot controller if you use it for giging. (I got the berringer one with the dual cc foot pedals so I could assign one to wah or other effect while having one dedicated to volume. The global settings feature makes this easy to do. I lkie the meter function too, you can select main out, sub out etc. set the level for each patch and they are right on the same volume when you switch banks. The PC editor is great (especially for old time knob turnners like me) Ease of Use: It's pretty easy (I currently had no midi experence) I had some cool sounds and the foot controller going in 2 hours. Hook up the PC editor and it gets even eaiser Quality: Haven't had it long enough to know about lasting quality but there are no loose parts or scratches. Value: I had to go for a ten...yeah it's high priced but getting this many cool sounding effect one at a time would cost a lot more and be a whole lot more trouble to keep up with Manufacturer Support: Not really delt with Boss but, roland has been good to me so I suspect since they are the parent company Boss would be the same The Wow Factor: Technically speaking it's a must have. Overall: Never seen a unit with this many good sounding effects this easy to use for this kind of money

"Tone for days!" submitted May 5, 2006

Musical Background: working musician
Music Style: all
Sound: I gig every weekend. every weekend, I get approached about my tone and where am I getting it from. everyone is shocked when I tell them that I'm going direct to the board and I don't have an amp on stage! Feature: no complaints. too many features to list... Ease of Use: I used to own a GT-5 once upon a time. The interface is almost identical to that piece (in terms of menus, etc.) Quality: Have not owned a Boss product yet, that wasn't built like a tank! Value: MAP could be a little better, but it does have a lot bells and whistles... Manufacturer Support: Boss doesn't really have any online support (just telephone). Good thing I don't need them... The Wow Factor: if you're a gear head, it's appealing. Overall: I'm sure I will be using it for a long time...

"great all around processor." submitted October 4, 2006

Overall
Sound: this is one flexible unit. I switched over from Intellifex products mainly because of the ease of use of this product. but I've fallen in love with the sound because it's set up so well and with enough work, you can get any sound you want with great warmth. Feature: Great software and set-up very well. The additional librarian makes it very easy to shuffle patches around especially when you're using over 200 patches. Also works great with the FC-200 pedal. Ease of Use: very easy to set up and use. Software makes it that much easier. Quality: built like a tank. Been to Europe with it a few times already and hasn't failed me. Value: can't beat it for the price. Manufacturer Support: Roland/Boss isn't my favorite company when it comes to support. The couple of times I've called them, it seems I know more about it than they do. Sounds like they have one guy giving advice for 10 different products. But not a big deal considering it's ease of use and the online forums. The Wow Factor: love the blue lights!!! Isn't that sexy? Overall: just a great all around product.

"CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THIS BUY" submitted December 18, 2010

Musical Background: ACTIVE MUSICIAN
Music Style: GOSPEL JAZZ FREESTYLE
Sound: NEVER RATED ANYTHING THIS HIGH BUT THIS DEVICE COMPARES TO THE EVENTIDE HARMONIZER THE SOUNDS ARE TWEAKABLE AND TOTALLY CUSTOMIZABLE Feature: DYNAMIC CHANNEL SELECT, CONTROL OPTIONS, MULTIPLE OUTPUT SETTING.......... Ease of Use: READ THE MANUAL TWICE, AND HIT THE GROUND RUNNING........ Quality: SEEMS TO BE RATHER SOLID.......WE'LL HAVE TO SEE ABOUT THE POTS......EVERYONE KNOWS HOW Q.C. HAS GONE DOWN THE DRAIN LATELY Value: GREAT BUY, NOT CHEAP BUT NEITHER IS THE QUALITY Manufacturer Support: WEB PAGE SEEMS TO HAVE LOTS OF OPTIONS.......... The Wow Factor: NICE COLOR, VERY NEUTRAL NOT FLASHY Overall: SOLD MY OTHER TWO RACK SYSTEMS DON'T THINK I'LL NEED THEM ANY LONGER. SERIOUSLY, GUYS/GALS,,,,,,, YOU COULD NOT GO WRONG ON THIS ONE

When you call, mention priority code 15Z9-9S92. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976