When you call, mention priority code 156D-XTQF

Rating and Reviews: Boss FRV-1 Fender Reverb

Access the celebrated tone of the '63 Fender Spring Reverb in this compact stomp box. It features three classic controls for Dwell, Tone, and Mix.

Overall

"Up-Grade your old dead sounding equipment INSTANTLY for PENNIES! You can't go wrong!" submitted June 30, 2010

Music Style: Country
Sound: The Boss FRV-1 Can be adjusted to deliver almost Identical reverb sound like my Fender Deluxe Reverb and my Vibrolux silverface. Feature: Came with battery and patch cord. I was pleasantly pleased at the performance and it's easy to set to the desired consistancy. Ease of Use: As I said, the 3 controls make it foolproof in setting to a desired sound. I purchased with hopes of being able to get reverb through a bass head for Mic, Acoustic electric and Fender Strat in order to make the amp more versatile and I WAS NOT disapointed. It also works great for adding reverb in on a microphone while recording. I can't say enough for this product! Quality: Very durable like my many other Boss pedals. I started years ago with MXR and many other brands but today all I have is Boss as they are the only ones that have stood the test of time and held up well. I still use my first ones from the 1960's. Value: A Huge "YES" Manufacturer Support: They are easy to reach but I'm afraid I have never needed to contact them as I've never had a problem with their products! The Wow Factor: This is a necessary little GIANT which is so easy to carry and stands up well and looks GREAT! Overall: This little gem does the job. If lost or stolen, I would order another immediately. I've been looking for something this good for a long time. I like it mostly because it makes my present equipment more versatile and saves me a huge bunch of money!\There is nothing I dislike about it
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Springy" submitted October 30, 2013

Overall
Overall: This is a great reverb pedal. I bout an EC VibroChamp amp several months ago(great amp BTW) and felt it needed a touch of reverb. So I went to the source; a spring reverb tank. It was just too big to go with my tiny amp so I found the boss pedal that emulates the sound. Now, it's hard to beat the actual reverb tank that this pedal emulates but, with the COSM technology it handles the sound and the nuances of the tanks springy, dripping wet reverb. All I needed for my amp was a mere hint of reverb but this pedal gives me a lot of unexpected and delightful ranges that I've never used in even my twin reverb amp. Simply it's a great pedal and does just what it says it does. It's a great pedal that has exceptional build quality and the perfect reverb for any amp.

"Performs as advertised" submitted January 5, 2014

By Feath R in Dover, PA
Overall
Musical Background: An "old school" surf and oldies musician from the 1960's.
Music Style: Surf and oldies.
Overall: The Boss FRV-1 pedal is the best, affordable reverb pedal that sounds like the old Fender tube spring unit. Settings offer a wide range of reverb sounds and this one will get "wet". As a surf music musician, I appreciate all the technology that went into this pedal. Sure, there are more expensive ones that will do this, but this one is within reach of the "average player". The outboard tube units are so expensive and desirable for theives. The FRV-1 fits in any gig bag and is easily replaced if damaged or stolen. However, it is built so rugged, would take a lot of abuse to damage it. The only thing it won't do is go "boing" if you shake or kick it. I highly recommend this to any player needing the "old school" wet reverb sound.

When you call, mention priority code 156D-XTQF. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976