When you call, mention priority code 207-MSGC

Rating and Reviews: Boss DD-7 Delay Pedal

The Boss DD-7 is one of music's most popular digital delays. With reengineered delay modes and up to 6.4 seconds of delay time, it's a pedalboard staple.

"Great delay pedal!" submitted June 10, 2016

By Steven F in Burlington, KY
Musical Background: Bedroom/Basement Jammer
Music Style: Metal, classical, jazz
Overall: This is a really cool delay pedal! I really like how many features there are such as different delay times, an analog feature, and reverse feature. The tap tempo feature is really handy too for on-the-fly delay timing. The only slight downside is that it takes a while to dial in the perfect delay setting, depending on what you're looking for.

"Boss DD-7 Digital Delay" submitted November 30, 2015

By Daryl W in Herrin, IL
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing guitar for 51 years and play guitar, bass, keyboard and 5 string banjo.
Music Style: oldies rock, country, blues, christian
Overall: I had been wanting one of these pedals for a long time and zZounds enabled me to get it with their Play As You Pay Program. The DD7 is everything I thought it would be. It is easy to use and has great sound. I play mainly 60's & 70's Classic Rock and The Shadows and Ventures. The DD7 helped me to get that fantastic Hank Marvin sound on my Strat that I also purchased from zZounds.com. zZounds is great and is the best online music store there is. They have came through every time for me and I will continue to purchase my gear and guitars from zZounds. The reason I gave Manufacturer Support 1 star is because I haven't had to use it.

"Awesome Delay pedal!!" submitted June 1, 2014

By Angel R in Mission, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Love to play everything! (Guitar, Bass, Drums, anything) Have been playing Guitar for 5 years but I am still improving!
Music Style: Christian, Rock
Overall: Before getting this pedal I already had a dd20 in my setup but now that I have these two together, it is just amazing the things you can do with these both combined! Boss makes some real good pedals made to last and this one does not fall short from that category

"DD-7 Digital Delay" submitted November 9, 2015

By Kyle S in Cleveland, OH
Musical Background: Guitar, Pedals
Music Style: Anything
Overall: The boss DD-7 is a solid choice for a delay pedal. Does mostly everything you could want a delay to do. Reverse function is a really awesome addition to the DD-7. The ability to add a FS-5U footswitch to the unit is a must for the live musician who needs to tap tempo for delay on the fly. I would recommend this pedal for anyone looking to add a delay to their pedal chain. This is a must have.

"Nice sounding dela7" submitted March 25, 2015

By Adam Z in Fort Worth, TX
Musical Background: Professional audio engineer, gigging musician
Music Style: Metal, Rock, Praise and Worship
Overall: I bought a DD7 and Flashback Mini at the same time. The DD7, I've known about for years. It sounds great...Boss has some great delays...ALMOST as good as TC. I love the fact that you can use the external tap pedal. Looping option is nice...I use the analog delay setting with the 2290 preset on the Flashback...they work very well together. Plus because it's Boss it's built like a tank

"Boss DD-7 Digital Delay" submitted November 23, 2015

By Matt H
Overall
Overall: I've been using Boss pedals for 15 years... Crystal clear; Boss reliability. Perfect!

"A great buy!" submitted December 26, 2013

By yerkool w in San Diego, CA
Overall
Musical Background: live playaaa!
Music Style: pretty much all or wherever a loud mean guitar is needed. he! he!
Overall: To be very honest, I regretted selling mine, I went on a venture thinking there are tons of other delay pedal that are better and there are! but as far as reliability issues and consistency,The Boss DD-7 surpasses allot on this price range and function capability's. I had two of these on my pedalboard set differently and it was great,no tone loss or I couldn't even tell. That's coming from a very overly picky person concerning tone! If you got one of these,don't sell it unless its a matter of life or death situation. Now I gotta save up all over and deal with my intermittent, made in china, visual sound dual tap delay. I have bunch of other boss pedals and not one of them ever crap out on me for as long as I've own Boss pedals over the last 25 yrs of playing live and studio! go figure I'll stick to the Boss from now on....

"Great Delay Pedal!" submitted April 26, 2010

Music Style: Alternative Rock, Funk
Sound: I love this pedal. The sound quality is great and the modes really get your imagination going. For me it's a must have. Feature: I usually mess around with de Feedback and Delay Time knobs and I get some very intersting sounds from it! One thing that is cool also is when I turn off the delay the sound doesn't break and I can continue to play without the delay. The tap tempo is really easy to use. But there is something that could be better. When on Hold for recording I can't use the Delay. That's a real shame... Ease of Use: Very easy to use. 4 knobs. Level Feedback Delay Time Mode Simple! Quality: It's a Boss! I have dropped the pedal a few times and it's still workin' A little bit of the paint went of and the Level knob is a little beated up. It's rock solid! Value: It's worth it! Manufacturer Support: Never needed (and I guees I never will)

When you call, mention priority code 207-MSGC. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976