When you call, mention priority code 1733-H2HN

Rating and Reviews: Boss DD-3 Delay

The Boss DD-3 offers plenty of digital delay options. With fantastic sound quality, the Boss DD-3 is a mainstay on pedalboards everywhere.

"Enormous Sound Range Possible with DD-3" submitted June 5, 2011

Music Style: Post-Rock, Ambient, Indie
Sound: Exactly what you would expect from a Digital Delay Pedal. Feature: The medium and long delay times are marvelous for my purposes. It's easy to find the balance you need between the effect level, the feedback, and the delay time. I have yet to figure out the hold feature, but that is a minor gripe. Ease of Use: An incredibly wide range of sounds can be made with this pedal. Once you experiment a little with each knob, you can easily find the one you're looking for. Quality: This is a Boss pedal. Need I say more? Value: If money is tight, this may not be the one for you. There are other delay pedals that run cheaper. But this product delivers on every penny you pay for on both sound and build quality. Manufacturer Support: I have no experiences with support (I haven't needed it). The Wow Factor: This pedal looks and feels like every other boss pedal I've used, but it's a formula that works. The physical design isn't breaking any boundaries, but it's what's inside that counts. Overall: I was looking for a digital delay pedal that could create ambient, sound-wave like effects heard in music like 'This Will Destroy You' and 'Mogwai'. I trust Boss quality, listened to some demos on YouTube, and decided on this. I'm incredibly happy with my purchase. If you listen to post-rock and are looking for a similar sound, you cannot go wrong with the DD-3.

"The right digital delay choice for me..." submitted April 12, 2011

Music Style: Rock, Blues, Folk, and Country
Sound: There are some great settings on the DD-3, and once you find them, you will find yourself hitting them nearly every time you solo or go into a punchy rhythm section. Still, the DD-3 is digital, although a warm digital, and cannot replace a good analog delay. There is a place for both in many rigs, but the DD-3 is a great digital delay no doubt. Feature: Lacks a tap tempo, and I find the hold function useless; but, then again it has all the essential settings. Ease of Use: Easy to dial in a great delay sound in every time frame. Don't be afraid to turn up the level knob, as it is a bit low from 0 to 50%. Quality: It's Boss quality, and Boss pedals have always been dependable for me. Value: Here is where all pedals lose in my opinion. All pedals are over priced for what they are. But the DD-3 specifically is fair, if a bit overpriced. Manufacturer Support: Never had to call for support. The Wow Factor: More of the pros I look up to have this pedal than do not have it. Overall: The DD-3 has the right qualities where it counts, even if it is a bit low on features and price, it is still staying on my pedalboard, which is tough as I only use 3 pedals.

"ultra quiet" submitted August 26, 2005

Overall
Sound: sounds good and is noisefree. Feature: for a pedal has a lot of features. Quality: well made. no back up for me. roadworthy. Manufacturer Support: n/a only visited their website. The Wow Factor: attractive looks Overall: works great

"Boss pedals RoCk!!" submitted March 27, 2011

Musical Background: Active
Music Style: Rock, Hard Rock, Alt
Sound: I haven't had enough expierence with different delay pedals to compare this with others. I did have a modeling amp with built in delay and I can say for sure this one sounds 100-times better. I have this set up in my amps effect loops and it wrks perfectly. Feature: Has all the delay fetures I could possibly need for rythum and solo work. Built like a tank. Ease of Use: It takes a little while to learn all you can do with this pedal. But that is half the fun. Quality: I am impressed with how well made Boss pedals are. I have tried a few other here and there and nothing seems to compare. Value: For the price I don't think you can get a more well made nice sounding delay pedal. Manufacturer Support: n/a The Wow Factor: Boss pedals always look great too! Overall: This pedal will last me forever. If it were stolen I would go out and get another one right away. For me this pedal has all the featuers I will ever need and none that will go unused.

"Simple delay with good quality and reliability"

Music Style: j-rock
Sound: I use it on all my solos, i cant play my solos without this, very very clean delay Feature: Just a simple delay Quality: fantastic quality, the delay sounds terrific Value: The best amount of money i paid for an effect The Wow Factor: the thing that appeals me to this pedal is quality and reliability, else i dun have any other BOSS pedals in my setup Overall: I would be keeping this for good

When you call, mention priority code 1733-H2HN. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976