When you call, mention priority code 174Z-CMTT

For delivery by New Year's Eve, order by 2pm EST Monday, Dec 29th with 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Boss DD-20 Giga Delay

Huge amounts of delay -- up to 23 seconds! -- and 11 modes of delay give you the ultimate flexibility and inspiration for creating unique delay effects.

"BEST PEDAL EVER! Nothing beats it!" submitted February 1, 2012

By Christopher T in Howey in the Hills, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 6 years of overall music playing. I play professionally and of course for fun
Music Style: Death Metal, Jazz, Blues, Hard Rock
Sound: The sound is amazing! You get everything you want out of a delay pedal. You can also fine tune with the settings to get the perfect sound you are looking for Feature: As I said before you can fine tune to get your perfect sound. You can switch from the numerous modes and even move the delay time by tiny increments which can actually make an incredible difference! I honestly feel like there is so many things you can do that there is almost too many features to handle. I'm STILL figuring things out everyday about this pedal. Ease of Use: If you have a general idea of how to use delay pedals (or if you read the manual) then you will find this easy to use. If you are trying to get a perfect sound then it becomes a little more difficult as there are so many features you must go through Quality: As durable as any other Boss product! Value: It is definitely a little on the expensive side but is WELL worth the money! Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to deal with actual customer support but the site they give you to register your product is great because it also helps in learning some more stuff to do with this pedal The Wow Factor: 10 out of 5! People tell me that it looks like something from space and I can make it sound like it should be from there! Overall: This pedal is perfect and I couldn't have found a better pedal to add to my arsenal. 23 seconds of delay is no joke! If you have some money to spend then this is perfect for you!

"Quite posibly the best delay pedal I've had the privledge to play with... BTW, I'm a file clerk, not someone who works for boss," submitted July 9, 2006

Overall
Musical Background: Hobbyist/ active musician/ producer...
Music Style: Rock (heavy, soft, melodic, agressive)
Sound: Very transparent, reproduced the guitar that i was playing perfectly Feature: Tap delay, preset banks, and amazing delay effects!!! I fell in love with this units features especially. Ease of Use: Learned how to use it in the store, took about 10min, then I had it. Quality: It's boss, what else needs to be said Value: Pricey, but compared to the line six, it's on point. This pedal fulfills everything I would want in a delay stomp box, so I think I would pay as much as the Line 6 delay.. Manufacturer Support: Used their support for my GT-8, no one really knew how to help me because I was having a special problem that has nothing to do with this pedal. Over all because my problem was so obscure, I think it balanced out to a 7... The Wow Factor: I'm getting it in a few days (sold the gt-8, switching to single stomps)!!!! Overall: I am very excited to get this pedal and start experimenting with it in my band's music. I definitely fell in love with it in the store, so I think people who like to use delay alot (like me), would probably love this pedal too.

"The BEST!" submitted January 27, 2007

By a customer from alltel.net
Musical Background: In a band
Music Style: Everything except country
Sound: This pedal has satisfied me very much. I can get a good delay for playing chords, i can get a good delay for U2 stuff, and i can get good delay for solos with distortion. This pedal is amazing. Feature: Great features. I will agree that some are kind of useless but really cool to play around with. I love being able to save sounds. I had a digitech Digidelay before and it sucked. The Loop is pretty good on this, for not being a looping pedal, 23 seconds of record time and all the sound on sound. Its great. Ease of Use: Took it home, within ten minutes of playing I know what everything does and how it works. Quality: Very well made. Not cheap at all (quality that is). Great for gigging. I have to take it everywhere. Great Pedal. Value: Totally worth it. Manufacturer Support: BOSS is amazing, I only get Boss pedals, they sound the best and never let me down. I have had other brands of pedals before and they break! Not Boss! The Wow Factor: I searched and searched for a pedal and I had to have this when i saw it. So i got it and love it. Overall: I will have this pedal forever. I won't need a better one unless I get famous. Which probably won't happen.

"this IS THE ONE!!" submitted June 23, 2005

Overall
Music Style: rock, classic rock, ambient, experimental
Sound: sounds as good if not better than ALL the BOSS delays!! Feature: 2 pedals are nice, but 4 would be better of course. Quality: built like a tank! as all BOSS pedals are! Value: the best value for a do-it-all delay pedal!! Manufacturer Support: haven't needed it, but it does come with a 5 year warranty! The Wow Factor: looks, sounds and works perfect! Overall: never been this happy from a delay pedal before!!

"Good, but there are better." submitted August 9, 2006

Music Style: Rock, Metal, Blues, Shred
Sound: Sound is nice, handles a lot of action well and clean, and can get a little fuzzy if you over do it but all in all nice sound. Feature: I was a little disappointed with the features. Most of the delay options were pretty sweet, but some were kind of useless, I also wish it had a little more recording time on there. Built like a tank of course, just a few things to be desired. Ease of Use: I had to read the instruction booklet through and through to get it working but the manual is very clear. It's easy to get the sound you want with a little tinkering here and there. Quality: There's a 5 year warrantly and the thing is made of like steel or something so I don't need to worry about it. So far not a scratch on the thing. Very durable, very tough. Though the knobs and such could come off... Value: It's a good pedal but I think there are better ones out there, look around before you come to this one. Manufacturer Support: Boss has always been pretty well with support for me, no problems. The Wow Factor: I wanted it pretty bad, I needed a delay pedal and this one was packed with different effects plus a bit more. Overall: I expect this will do me for a long time. It's nice, sounds clean, and it's very durable. I wouldn't recommend it before looking around a bit though.

"A true workhorse delay pedal!" submitted July 5, 2011

Musical Background: active live/recording
Music Style: all
Sound: All I know is, it does not suck my tone at all! and I'm very overly picky about my tone. Boss has definetly built an awesome buffer amp for there pedals in the last couple of years. this DD-20 is the last in my pedal chain of seven pedals and it goes straight into the front of my Roland JC-120. This pedal is an awesome complementary to my tone at will or when needed. Feature: Great features and almost all are usable except for the twist. Don't know what to do with that. I especialy like that I can program four different delay's and and include different time measures for tap tempo wherever I want. Thats a big plus! awesome and very usable features,well thought out. BTW get the FS-5U optional for tap tempo pedal stuff its awesome! Ease of Use: very easy to use,the secret is, Grab a cup-o-coffe take a half hr of your time and read the freaking manual and you'll enter tone nirvana. he! he! Quality: its a Boss everyone knows it! Value: not bad for the deal Zzound gave me Manufacturer Support: never had too Overall: overall its a very usefull delay and will probably have this one for a long long time. This pedal can do alot! A musician that knows his/her equiptment well will know where to use it at the right places of the songs and at the right time. This is one of those rare pedal and a true work horse for a giggin musician.

"Excellent pedal with lots of extras..." submitted May 6, 2004

Music Style: Whatever floats my boat
Sound: I love the sound. Remember it is digital and not analog but it is top of the line. It gives me all of the sounds I need and some you can't find anywhere else. Feature: A delay pedal with 4 memory settings, what more could you ask for. Also, the twist and warp modes for extra special effects and a looper that you can switch to on the fly and still use the delays, too. Lots of delay. Quality: Excellent quality, it is Boss after all. Value: It is pricier than most delay pedals but comes in slightly cheaper than the Line 6 DL4. But, both of these pedals will do more than the standard delay pedal. The Wow Factor: Hey, it's a double pedal with lots of lights on it. Looks good glowing in the dark. Overall: It's only delay pedal that I will ever need. If it get's stolen, I will catch the thief and cut his hands off then go buy another one.

When you call, mention priority code 174Z-CMTT. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976