When you call, mention priority code 161M-VCQT

Rating and Reviews: Boss CE-5 Chorus

Create any kind of chorus sound from mild to penetrating stereo chorus with this effects pedal.

"My first experience to use Boss chorus." submitted January 22, 2007

By a customer from mastertex.com
Musical Background: 26 Hobbyist
Sound: I have been using Boss pedals since long time but i did not tried their chorus as i already had a Ibanez one. So when i plugged it in my amp it just sounded superb. It even produce brillant sound in mono setting. It has got everything which a guitarist wants. Sound is clean, rich and amazingly beautiful. It is something i have been missing since so many years. I am completely satisfied with it. It gives good sound if it is being used with distortion. Feature: The best feature it has got is the low and high filters which gives you complete control over your desired sound. The pedal is very rugged and the variable knobs are very smooth and quiet. The unit is simply one of the best constructed. Ease of Use: It is very easy to shape any sound from this unit. It also very simple to mix it with other effects and does not cause any trouble. The manual is very clear and it also stated all the famous settings for various sound productions. Quality: The unit is very strong and very well made. But its paint finishing seems a little dull. I used it on the road and it is completely reliable. Overall its quality is great. Value: I think the price is a little higher. People now a days perfer to buy the complete effect boards so consequently these individual pedals prices should be reduced to let the hobbiest to get them more easily. Manufacturer Support: Never had a problem with their units so far. The Wow Factor: It is a perfect addition to my effect pedal libary. After buying it i can't think to play my guitar without it. Overall: No i would not change it. I will buy same another one if it being stolen. It surely complements all my musical targets. The best thing is its sound quality and least is its paint finishing quality it is rather dull.

Boss CE-5 Chorus Customer Review submitted April 8, 2004

Overall
Music Style: gloomy spacey dreamy psychedelic
Sound: Great sound, from really watery effects to crazy fast modulation. Perfect for what I do. I use it with keyboards and theremin, too. Makes for some great noises when coupled with heavy delay and some distortion. My only complaint is that it makes a low hum with the low filter turned even half way up. Feature: It would be nice if it came with an adapter because it does drain batteries FAST. Otherwise features are good. Quality: The high filter knob has bent a little bit, but it doesn't really effect performance. I've had it for 10 years now and it hasn't fallen apart. Boss makes tough pedals. Value: Don't remember what I paid, but I've never regretted buying it. I can't live without a chorus pedal. Manufacturer Support: Don't know, never talked to them. Maybe I should about that hum. The Wow Factor: I like the look of Boss pedals, but that's not the most important factor here now is it? Overall: Like I said, my only complaint is that hum with the low filter dial turned up. Maybe there's a way to remedy that? If I had to replace it, I would probably look at other models. Before I bought it I also tried the Boss Super Chorus, but the Chorus Ensemble definitely had the better sound.

"A River Of Liquid Chorus" submitted July 7, 2006

Music Style: Rock, Progressive, Metal
Sound: excellent sound, really brightens up your clean tone, i dont ever use it when playing with distortion but im sure it can keep up with it. I can really hear the difference between playing with a chorus pedal and going completely dry signal clean. I couldnt imagine playing anything clean without chorus just because this pedal adds so much more beautiful tonalites to your tone. Feature: 5 control knobs, perfect for honing in the sound your looking for, anything from wickedly liquid chorus to something very small and faint sounding Ease of Use: Its a boss, so obviously just plug and play. They give you a few examples in the instruction guide which are great but more so better for you seeing how exactly the pedal works and what does what, then from that being able to find your own sound Quality: ive owned a boss pedal for almost 6 years now and it hasnt broken so i entrust this one to stay put for just as long Value: its nice and cheap, though i traded in my old wah for this so i didnt pay a cent, but its still only like 119 bucks canadian Manufacturer Support: Havent had to deal with them, boss products are top of the line they'll never break The Wow Factor: its baby blue, looks like any other boss pedal so it fits in nicely on the ol pedalboard with the rest of em. Made of metal so its gonna be able to take a stompin. Overall: As far as im concerned i wont ever need another chorus pedal, if it breaks i'll buy another one just like it. It suits all my needs ive never been limited by what it can or possibly cannot do, absolutely perfect for chorus. Go out an buy it if your lookin for chorus, its lush.

"Great Pedal to have.." submitted November 11, 2005

Musical Background: garage
Music Style: rock/hardrock
Sound: Sound just what I wanted. Smooth, warm and clean. I really love it especially in clean tunes sounds like it float in the sky while you do the plucking or strumming. Feature: It has five knobs all the of them are usefull really makes a difference. If you turn the "RATE" knob all way up it also creates some sort of vibrato effect. Quality: BOSS pedals are gonna last long thats why I like them. Value: Dont hesitate to buy this one really worth it. Overall: Overall Im empressed with this pedal and Im damn glad proud I choose Boss CE-5. Sound + quality + value = BOSS CE-5

"Great job once again." submitted June 25, 2005

Musical Background: Active Musician. Play in Church, Touring experience
Music Style: Christain, Gospel, Praise and Worship, Christian Blues.
Sound: This Pedal is a good replacement for the infamous CE2 Chorus. It responds well and has a very wide range of controlls to get about any chorus sound you would ever need. Feature: Typical Boss pedal easy to access the battery compartment. Quality: Very durable. Used Boss when was on the road touring. Very road worthy. Value: Yes great price Manufacturer Support: Never had to contact them. The Wow Factor: excellent Overall: Ill use Boss products indefinantly

"Great Pedal!" submitted July 18, 2004

Music Style: punk, ska, rock
Sound: very flexible tone and sound. i love it Feature: great sound and controls, wish it came with an ac adapter cause it just uses up batteries so fast. adapters cost 20 bucks Quality: sturdy metal, this thing wont break unless you are trying to break it and if it does, there is a 5 yar warranty Value: worth every penny you paid. does what it should Manufacturer Support: i havent had any problems, but im sure they would give me my five year warranty The Wow Factor: this field really doesnt apply mich to pedals but umm i guess it looks cool Overall: i dont plan on replacing it. it is a prfessional level pedal that sounds great and is made well.

"Plain Awsome!" submitted April 14, 2008

Musical Background: Hobbyist, active musician
Music Style: rock, alternative
Sound: it's sound is perfect for anyone looking for a chorus pedal. the 5 knobs give you the control for the sound you want.i voe the sound on it. Feature: like i said i love the sound on it it'll just be like it's suposed to and it just awsome. the babey blue color is pretty cool too. Ease of Use: this is a Boss so DUH it's gonna be really easy to you just plug it in and play your heart out. Quality: like i said its a Boss it's never broken yet and iv'e been useing it for 6 years! Value: it's a great deal for someone looking for there first chorus. i know it is. Manufacturer Support: Never had to fix a thing. The Wow Factor: its babey blue is a cool touch and it feels great when you play it,even if your on the go. Overall: I LOVE THIS PEDAL! its sutch an awsome pedal great deal and great for someone looking for there first chorus pedal.

"First pedal, Awsome outcome." submitted April 18, 2008

Music Style: rock, alternative
Sound: sounds like its supposed to and you can get just about every chorus sound you want Feature: the 5 knobs give you the settings you want your chorus to sound like.plus it was a little smaller than expexted but still awsome Ease of Use: Really easy to use. Quality: i never expect this product to break and i got it 2 days ago. Value: perfect price for a perfect pedal Manufacturer Support: never had to call for support The Wow Factor: i think this is a realy good pedal for beggeners and pros! Overall: i love this pedal its just awsome

When you call, mention priority code 161M-VCQT. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976