When you call, mention priority code 156F-BPBP

Rating and Reviews: Boss BF-3 Flanger

Get the thickest flanger sounds known to man with this pedal. It creates a swirl effect for the listener.

"I'm Lovin It!" submitted March 10, 2009

Music Style: Rock/Christian Rock/Contemporary Worship
Sound: Has way more capability than I have time to fiddle with. I use it mostly on very low depth and rate settings to give a chorus type fill in sound. Feature: Lots of control available. Standard BOSS casing so it matches up great with the MT-2 in my pedal string. Ease of Use: Takes some fiddling to get things set just right. What do you expect from a stompbox with this much crammed in though? Quality: It's BOSS. What more do you need? Value: I rated it at a "5" simply because I bought it when I lived in Australia and I feel I paid too much for it. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: Very sexy purple color with a two tone LED in it that flashes?? That's frikkin HOT!

"Crazy Flanger!" submitted November 19, 2004

Overall
Musical Background: Just a kid playing in the garage.
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Bits of Metal and bits of everything.
Sound: Great sound if ur looking for crazy flanger. Lots of control over the sound. It sounds a bit better than the digitech hyper flanger in my opinon. Like most boss stompboxes the sound is a bit sterile but awesome. Feature: Its got good features. Quality: Its boss so its built like a rock. I've had a Mt-2 Metal Zone for 4 yrs and its been like a brick. Value: The price is a bit much but its worth it. I got mine for $180 (CAN). It was a bit more than the digitech 1 but in the long run it was better. Manufacturer Support: I had to get my Metal Zone repaired once and its was fastish (took a week or so) and well done. Never actually had to deal with boss. The Wow Factor: I bough it. Overall: I can safely say that this pedal will bring me years of joy. Its Great!

"Worth having for!" submitted November 8, 2005

Musical Background: Garage for life
Music Style: ratm meets sabbath
Sound: It sounds good together with my other Boss effects units. The sound is more effective for me, especially if it is goes through the Drive Channel in my Marshall amp. it work also good in clean channel but its more effective in drive channel as what I've observe, Its kind of more detailed modulated sound. I have also a Boss Phaser and Tremolo pedal which works also great in same way. I love Boss modulation effects it creates more creativity and music style in my guitar playing. Feature: Variety of cool modes including new features which make your music style sick! Quality: In Boss Quality.. There's only two words: WE TRUST! It will trully last like most other Boss pedals. Value: Compare to other brands Boss usually are way up on their prices. We should remember that most of the times Price and Quality goes together. As long it will last thats the most important thing. For me this pedal is really worth it, if it is priced a hundred even. Manufacturer Support: Never tried so far.. The Wow Factor: For the music style I play I difinitely need this effect. Overall: Its only Boss and Digitech are my main brand in effects units, never tried other brands so far. The Boss BF-3 is one of its kind more usefull modes, make great flanging sound I'm highly satisfied with it.

When you call, mention priority code 156F-BPBP. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976