When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-0HYM

Rating and Reviews: Bose T1 ToneMatch Mixer

Add 3 XLR-1/4" mic inputs and a pair of 1/4" line inputs to your Bose L1 system. This digital mixer comes with EQ presets and effects to sweeten your sound.

"Bose T1 ToneMatch Engine Mixer" submitted October 17, 2013

By Carl Graham in Mabank, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Played in a band for 6 years. I've been a DJ/KJ for 10 years
Music Style: Country and Classic Rock
Overall: As a mobile DJ/KJ I set up in a lot different vinues. The ToneMatch Engine shortens my set-up time by helping set the tone and volume of my music. The Fx and presets are easily accessed. The right and left channel inputs allow a stereo output. As a KJ, the mic inputs help me control the singers tone and volume without going into panic mode. I can now load my Bose L1 and two B1 bass modules,T1 Tonematch Engine, my computer and a couple of mics. and do a DJ/KJ without busting my hump loading and unloading a bunch of heavy gear. Please take my advise. If you are a mobile music maker / player,give it a try. YOU'LL LOVE IT!!!!
12 of 13 people (92.31%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Almost perfect! " submitted March 6, 2015

By Wolfgang O in Fort Myers, FL
Musical Background: Pro since 1970
Music Style: Oldies, 50's - 90's, Country, Guitar Instrumentals
Overall: With just a little room for nitpicking, this unit is perfect! I have put away my Mackie mixer, my Lexicon Effects unit and all the other gimmicks we all have and couldn't live without. I now do everything with the Bose L1 and the T1 ToneMatch and it sounds clean and great!

"bose bi for bass and metal…." submitted September 25, 2014

By Robert Leo in BowlingGreen, OH
Overall
Musical Background: 23 years of bass playing touring bands and studio work.
Music Style: rock,metal and studio for all types
Overall: wow it kicks butt for bass and I play bass not your everyday home brewed jamin but the in your face metal and it works great..just bought a T1 so it can handle 2 basses a key board and a guitar with a rolland gk too..so im set..kick ass..aaaa+++++ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLXdpFGI7zA

"Forced to BUY" submitted July 9, 2015

By Barry G in Latrobe , PA
Musical Background: 40+
Music Style: Anything but RAP
Overall: All in all a nice addition to my L1 compact, but was not given a choice. You see the L1 compact has no adjustments for the guitar side only the mic side. Every guitar I hooked up to it had to much bottom end. Godin A6, Seagull SWS Rosewood with a Baggs Lyric finger style, couple of Gretschs acoustic and electric, Telecaster I can go on you get the point. To much bottom end. Presets if you don't have a Martin, Taylor or Gibson acoustic forget about it. Lots of presets for mics. Customer Service, not real good. Used it on Tuesday everything fine went to use it on Wednesday all presets gone except 2 Gibson and a Taylor bank. Called Customer Service and was told that I must have downloaded presets to wrong place, even when I told him that it worked fine the day before and wasn't hooked up to a computer.. No biggie just reload everything. My thoughts are the system is unstable. Works great when working in fact easy to get that great Bose sound out of. All in all nice.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-0HYM. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976
Shop with those who respect your privacy — we do. Copyright © 1996-2015, zZounds Music, LLC. Terms of use apply.